Religion

Personally, I don't believe in it, I mean it's pretty dumb.

Creationism is a literal joke and yet people fall for it? What is it about rural people?

Attached: looking more and more like a reptilian.jpg (320x320, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIYX0Yh7pVQ
youtu.be/DLZVsTf99gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You answered your own question. Only dumb people believe it.

/thread.

Attached: 6CC658C3-4A03-40FC-BAC3-925D5FD23256.jpg (1000x652, 54K)

Evolution: everything exploded from nothing.

really makes you think...

Well I know he is quirky but if there is anything that gives me a good kick in direction of God, it's Review Brah.
youtube.com/watch?v=lIYX0Yh7pVQ

debate him

I can't handle the force of duality, it is too much for my little brain

the universe is finite , everything had a beginning and will have an end , the only logical explanation is that some entity that is infinite started this whole thing

same as it ever was

>being atheist
sub 60 iq
>being religious
60-90 iq
>being agnostic atheist
90-120 iq
>being agnostic theist
120+ iq

And this is why eternal fairytales for adults most are turning to degeneracy.

Atheism requires intelligence or in absence of faith they'll just turn to alternative religious-like movements such as post-modern leftism.

Stupid people can't be helped.

Satan told me you would say that and he told me to tell you

Infinity can't exist within finite parameters, it naturally is the element which exceeds them.

Jokes on you

Thanks Satan

ahahahahha

Attached: Stephen Paddock CIA.png (927x426, 54K)

Remember when Dan Harmon retweeted review brah

that was confusing but good fundamentally

evolution literally says nothing about how the universe was created you effeminate little incel

The point I'm making is that the assessment is basically the same, save for the people that are accepting that there is no possible way for them to understand how it all came to be. The opposing arguement is "we don't know, and it's completely fine to say that we don't know, and we're working on it"

Ultimately this leads to Deepak Chopra kind of hysterical nonsense that is purely unexplainable physics. We're simply not able to understand certain things, and that's okay. What's not okay is allowing society, psychology, and all the progress that we've made as a species over the past several millennia to fall by the wayside because we aren't content with not knowing certain things.

>seething
Imagine being this stupid...

First of all

Fuck you

You don't live life how you want to

get back to me when you do cuck

Attached: LaughingJudy.png (960x720, 797K)

Evolution doesn't explain how first coacervates appeared. It only says that organisms developed over time from simpler ones. So evolution still works with panspermic theory as well as abiogenesis

OOOOOOO

Look at the big brains on agent blah fucking blah you'll be dead in a month and no one will remember blah

Get fucked you cryogenic nightmare near kettle exposure

The Bible is about transhumanism, genetic modification, AI, cyborgs and time travel

If your not a fundamentalist Christian yet it just means your reading it wrong/havent figured it out yet

Bs most of the scientists are atheist/agnostic or atheista - hawking 100% atheist iq 200+ so u sir are dumb af and should kys

>effeminate little incel
>cuck
Faggots, this is how you respond to someone. Especially someone you don't know. But it's interesting to see where you're first line of insult rests, almost like a projection... But that couldn't be, right? You're probably accomplished and intelligent people right?

I'm the main bitch

and each time you post

your are my bitch cuck, these are the rules which apply to YOU

accept them or we will all ignore you.

Attached: Chief of Staff.png (618x467, 391K)

I can misspell

don't even worry about it spell ducks

YASSSSSSSSS

FUCKING HEAVENLY WARS AND YOU OWN ALL SIDES

SLAYYYY GODDDD

Attached: smug.jpg (743x916, 82K)

>he thinks hawkings was the brightest scientist alive and not just a showman just like neil tyson
YIKES

In the absense of God, Evolution requires a colloquially understood origin for it to function, thus the big bang theory.

addendum; There are people called Universal Evolutionary Uniformitarianists that claim God used evolution to create the Earth and it's inhabitants and that a "day" in God's eyes is more like several hundred million years.

To qoute Dr. Edward Dutton
>The mutant says in his heart, there is no God
youtu.be/DLZVsTf99gc

Religious is not about God, it's about having a pillar to lean on in this absurd world. If we stray from the pillar we may fall into the pit of despair, into depravity and & hedonistic desire.

If you are too blind to see how depraved our world has started to become as more people stray from the pillar, you are nothing more than a husk of a human. You should be hanged.

What pisses me off is when they shit on islam. Because they would do the same shit if their god asks for it.

Sure, Ahmed.

Don't you think that pillar should be something real?

Who cares what you think memeflag

If you can see the Mandela Effect, it makes religion easier. Helpful hints I can provide:
>Quantum Computers
>Parallel Universes
>Gnosticism
>Old Testament
>Paganism
>Hinduism
>New Testament
>Magnets
>Kabalism
>Talmud

Each unto their own is a small piece of the truth and it's scattered for a reason. They, you know who, don't want you to know the truth. Also, parallel universes quite easily demolishes Evolution as per 'muh natural selection'.

What a fucking retard. you dont believe in religion? There is tons of proof religions exsist.

Attached: 1554766753674.jpg (380x286, 31K)

Hedonistic & materialist degenerates like you should be killed. Your kind just drudges through the world seeking pleasure and wishing to die. You ruined our world with your degeneracy.

>Evolution: everything exploded from nothing.
Everyone who graduated from 8th grade science knows that the scope of the theory of evolution doesn't start until members of the first species mutate into the 2nd.

>really makes you think...
How would you know?

>being agnostic theist
Mutually exclusive concepts, but not surprising the masters of cognitive dissonance fall for it.

I agree. Our human experience is a shared conception of reality, and the more tangible substance we can identify and related to, the more real that experience is.

Let give an example. Is Christianity real? Each Christian you ask will say yes. Then ask them about all the different kinds of Christianity and eventually each Christian will begin to exclude certain groups he doesn't like (Mormons, Catholics, Branch Davidians, Anglicans, Jehova's Witness, etc.) Then as about the required characteristics of a Christian and he will give you a breakdown of individuals who cannot be Christians because of their beliefs or actions. It's the exact same thing with Jews and Muslims. These guys can't agree on anything.

So this unreal experience only creates artificial divisions in our relationships with each other. Ask the same group about a real thing, if they like Vanilla or Chocolate, and it's far less weepy, messy, emotional trauma.