Is there anything more disgusting then seeing people relish over her losing her job?

She's one of the few nice people in Hollywhore industry and just wanted to help her daughter.

Attached: 2c8cb7ad2807789c931555cff3146fdc.jpg (400x600, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedjustice.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont see the difference between the feds paying public and private universities to let minorities in or citizens paying to let their kids in

if they broke a law then the feds should be guilty too

If juicy smollete doesn't have to go to prison then neither should she.

Harvard is a joke

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-005947~2.png (1411x1974, 940K)

They love taking down a pretty white mother. That's what this is about.

She broke the law for her shitty crotch fruit. She will get what she deserves now.

People like her are what is wrong with society her and her literally stupid whore daughter

You're a rich girl, and you've gone too far
'Cause you know it don't matter anyway
You can rely on the old man's money
It's a bitch girl but it's gone too far
Say money but it won't get you too far
Get you too far

Don't you know, don't you know
That it's wrong to take what is given you
So far gone, on your own
You can get along if you try to be strong
But you'll never be strong 'cause

It's a bitch girl and it's gone too far
Get you too far

High and dry, out of the rain
It's so easy to hurt others when you can't feel pain
And don't you know that a love can't grow
'Cause there's too much to give, 'cause you'd rather live
For the thrill of it all, oh

It's a bitch girl and it's gone too far
Get you too far

And you say
You're a rich girl, a rich girl
Oh, you're a rich, rich girl yeah
Oh, get ya too far

Love that song

I assume she's one of those rich parents who paid for cheating on tests so her dumb kid could steal the seat of some hard-working smart kid without rich, connected parents?
Yeah, fuck her. If she doesn't like it, she can start telling everything she knows about Pedowood. They all know plenty.

Nope. People like you who have zero mercy

The tranny Jazz from that reality TV show got in too. Harvard ain't shit now.

>h-harvey sp-spit roasted me with Steven Spielberg
>*unzips pants*
>I know this is har- difficult but go on.......

That bitch used to have a moustache on full house.

Mercy is what got us trannies and niggers in congress

Really?

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

She didn’t sell her daughter to Hollywood pedos so she is getting smacked down.

No that was Atheist Liberals bent on taking down Christian heritage.

I figure it's something like that. She wasn't vile enough for them.

They hand pick who they feed to the mob.

she's the sacrificial goat. i'm sure the ((people)) above her are laughing as they get away with the crooked schemes and pin it on some fucking washed-out 90s actress. same people who set Allison Mack up to take the fall for their human enslaving sex cult.

yeah no, this attention whore roastie can pay the price

do people not realize that universities are businesses? you can basically fail your way through highschool and still get accepted into any university if you have enough money

>Lori Loughlin's daughter was vacationing in the Bahamas on a USC trustee's yacht as the college-admissions scandal broke
so pure.. so innocent..

Attached: 56464564646.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

The fact that she can bribe her way in is more a reflection of a corrupted system. It's natural instinct for a parent to do what they think is best for their kids. It's the corrupt people taking the bribes who need crucifixion, not some mom with more money than brains. But they get to publicly destroy a white family so it's all good, right?

Attached: nice_white_people.png (480x444, 255K)

How dare she put her child's future above the future of some kid she don't know!

honk honk

False dichotomy. Lock up the bribe-taker and the bribe-maker. Stop defending a rich bitch who stole from a poorer family just because she's purty and cries well on camera.

pimping out your children for (((success))) is Weimar tier. let the cleansing begin!

She put FAMILY above the law. She put what was best for her daughter above the law. Bless her soul. The fucked up thing is since she is white they WILL make an example of her unlike Jussie Smollet who didn't even barely get a slap on the wrist, and did a hell of a lot worse.

anyone have nudes of this dumb bitch?

Attached: 1545258032620.jpg (625x626, 40K)

How is it any different than someone donating to a school to get their dumb kid in (aka Jared kushner)

For argument's sake lets say it was not about "education", lets say her daughter was sick and needed a transplant, but she greased the wheels of some doctors.

I whole heartedly agree though with your sentiment on how universities are Marxist indoctrination centers.

She’s so elegant.

this honestly feels like somebody maybe even Trump himself siccing the FBI on some enemies. Why the fuck would the FBI really care about this? Somebody with a lot of power set this tasking.

The hapa was involved too though wasn't she? I'm sure all of them are involved in that sick crap. Anytime I see a kid on TV I don't support that show. They hurt kids.

>legal
>illegal

Yeah the rich do this all the time. Commies will take a bad thing and use it for more evil.

>Believes a MSM headline

Isn't it scary to think Trump might start using government agencies just a little bit the way Democrats have for years?

She’s not and never was your friend, like the rest of the white elite that are all too happy to disenfranchise their countrymen for her own benefit - there’s a potential engineer not sitting in class because of her

Fuck her and fuck you too

it hasn't been refuted so far as I know... if so plz post source.

She operates as the symbol they want. In Hollywhoreland , EVERYONE has done far worse than this. Compared to them, she's good. That's why they want this.

Plus it's a good way to take down that popular Christian show on Hallmark she was on.

I'm not saying she wasn't wrong. But I am saying she's handpicked.

>letting a scummy jew doctor fuck your little girl because otherwise he will let her die
Weimar tier.

You're kidding right?

The FBI is all Obamaphiles. They set up Cruz to attack that Broward highschool so they could set up their fake March for Life. They were terrified when they saw all the pro life kids at the real March for Life that the MSM covered up and hid.
The media is against us.
That's why they attacked the Covington kids at the prolife rally.

>"Fuck her and fuck you too"

Readers, do we want immoral people like this guy influencing public opinion

>Has zero mercy for a white mother
>Jealous because she's rich
>Uses crass foul language
>Degenerate, yet accusing others as if he's the Pinnacle of good behavior

>Believes MSM ((sources))

honk honk

Attached: Jazz Harvard - Clown World.png (681x334, 190K)

I think she deserves to go down, especially when one of her daughters doesn't even want to go to college or improve herself. That is the ultimate karma right there. All that fucking time, money, and effort, and possibly a criminal conviction, all for some spoiled brat who didn't even want it.

She won't go to prison. She's rich, powerful, and best of all WHITE. Justice is blind when it comes to status.

Ew when will the transfreak nonsense end

>Implying college is self improvement in any way, shape or form.
Go away boomer.

>end?
It never ends!

Attached: clown box.jpg (500x304, 84K)

I don’t have a real problem per say with what she and others did with the college admissions. But let’s be real here, if you’re going to bribe your way in, there’s a right way and a wrong way to do it. The right way is through years of generous donations to said institution(s). This gives both parties a cover story and plausible deniability. The wrong way is by paying a bribe straight up to some sketchy test taker guy who has “connections.” There’s no cover story of any kind, it’s a blatant bribe. If you get caught you’re fucked.

The only people I feel bad for are the kids who already were attending college or who weren’t in on the scheme. That’s some crushing shit to hear that your parents bribed the college because they knew you were dumb.

The worst thing is the clear lack of good character from these wealthy people and their kids who knowingly participated in the scheme. That’s very telling of how the wealthy truly view themselves - ABOVE THE LAW.

Implying that she isn't an illuminati satanist and that Mary Kate and Ashley weren't raped on full house and they aren't replaced with clones today.

Satanic illuminati practices for satanic illuminati elites.

Rare

>Instagram e-thot (((influencer))) paypig detected
she's a straight up whore 2 years away from fucking Weinstein for roles. stay mad, bucko.

I think it says more about the system. Everyone knows school isn't learning anymore. It's Communist indoctrination.

Everyone knows all you need is that little paper.

bingo! she is an attractive white female/mother with beautiful daughters. they want to make an example of them like they did sarah palin and her daughters.

What's it like being so perfect that you get off on pointing your finger at this lady?

hell.. look at the scumbag that set her up!!! that's who they should be going after but he isnt good for their agenda.

The only person they haven't been able to touch

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (1377x918, 148K)

bretty good desu

umm... elizabeth warren is the one who stole a college education from a poor minority.

They're all disgusting whores if they're on a screen

Yeah usually the most accusatory are the most filthy

But isn't she part of that whole Yale thing?

This.
I've been wondering why there was all this vile, seething hatred. Then I checked who were writing these articles.

Yep, all Jews.

I'm still not sure what crime she committed. Seems like the schools are the ones who may have committed a crime by accepting bribes.

The law is a lie.
All the people at the top would be called criminals if they weren't at the top.

The world is run by criminals.
Get it through your head.

Damn look at that fucking Cape, I'm in love!

No such thing as the law, only what morals you feel in your heart is true.

Her daughter wasn't even smart enough to go to USC, but she has enough money to buy a house near campus and party...which was the only reason she wanted to go to USC anyway.

Her daughter is a vapid whore

>"its not my fault, its da joooos"
there WILL and should be consequences for enablers.

I wouldn't even say it was a bribe. Apparently she donated a lot of money to a charity and as a reward they let her daughter in the school.
>Inb4 that's bribery!
Not really

Just found this on wikipedia
>The scandal also led to Loughlin and her husband being named as defendants in a private class action lawsuit brought on by Stanford University graduates, who claim that their education and their degrees have been devalued due to their school's association with the scandal.

So some dude can rape a girl, get convicted, and skate with a 6 month prison term and the students do nothing, and nothing happens, goes into the memory hole.
Some rich and famous Catholic lady bribes her daughter into USC (not Stanford) and the school erupts in outrage in unison.

Truly Clown World

Based and schizo pilled

why are they getting targeted so hard for shit that has always been done? bush jr got mediocre grades and got into yale

How are so many Jews getting in? You know not all of them are on the straight and narrow.

Also this university thing...maybe it's a way to explain why white people are in university, why white people have more money. It wasn't hard work. It was bribes.

Not in America.

Maybe Honduras. But America has been comparitively moral against other nations.

God put moral law on all our hearts

Imagine growing up rich and beautiful... honestly how good would you be?

Would you be
Arrogant
Hedonistic

She's literally getting in trouble for being too ambitious trying to help her child. She's only getting in trouble because she's still hot in her 50s and white. She should be getting parent of the year award.

Okay. Arrest her too, I guess. Is she relevant to this case, or are you throwing out random non-sequiturs because you don't have an argument?

It operates as a symbol of white people.

Those white people aren't getting in from hard work, they getting in cause bribes!

Yes, gangstalking:

targetedjustice.com/

They’re both wrong

Not all rich people are nouveau fags like that commie

If she cared about her daughter she would either have pushed her to be a better student, set boundaries, and used that money on tutors, or bought her a spot on a show so she could trade on her looks. Instead she let her behave like a vapid attention seeking whore and then tried to buy her a college degree not for her to be educated but for status. She didn't really care about her kid, she cared about how her kid reflected on her.

>She's one of the few nice people in Hollywhore
How?
she's a vapid cunt
who raised her daughters to be even more vapid and cunty
she has no talent other than beauty she was born with
her daughters aren't even as hot as she was
but because they were able to live the spoiled rich girl lifestyle, they were able to transition into a high paying influencer role - TO CORRUPT MORE VAPID BITCHES
they are the manifestation of loose morals, stupidity, and superficiality
the embodiment of everything wrong with the world

so, no, this isn't about hating on a mom
this is about seeing the worst of the worst get their well deserved comeuppance.

ITT: college rejects who believe that meritocracy should be bought

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the phrase "Justice is blind", and are you leveling charges of white privilege on Jow Forums?!

I’m shocked to find out rich celebrities are bribing colleges. I hope they don’t start doing this with politicians.

>nice people in Hollywhore

Attached: 1553351275521.jpg (454x340, 54K)

Kek

How fucking dumb would one have to be to believe this?

Attached: Jazz_Jennings_academic_records_.jpg (602x1140, 122K)

She did nothing wrong. It's the university's responsibility to make their courses difficult enough to fail people not smart enough

Harvard is nothing more than a MKUltra training ground.