>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=lEwGObGrUK8

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=d9u01H4OD_8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3GXh88uio
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: Deutscher Computerspielpreis Bär.jpg (950x526, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article191584235/BKA-Lagebild-Gewalt-von-Zuwanderern-gegen-Deutsche-nimmt-zu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q-_Y1bfZ260
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bümp

Attached: 1548243938.jpg (400x333, 25K)

It doesn't even look cute to dress like that, it looks evil.

Germany is not a country. It is an EU member. Angela Kasner is a jew. Stop electing jews.

Attached: techno-kraut.gif (167x167, 814K)

The absolute state of the CSU

Attached: woot.gif (245x245, 642K)

would baer

opinion on trannies tay?

STFU and go on a date with me.

Attached: 4a386eedcb440568d7c20c26ad75df732139f899016cda6221e3c5f9331b5b85.jpg (604x438, 16K)

I personally think it's weird but people should be able to do whatever they want as long as they don't hurt others. An absolute no-go are hormone therapies for kids, that should be banned.

Haven't seen you nerds for a few days. Sup? Need anything from the store?

Attached: 354.png (657x527, 51K)

>people should be able to do whatever they want as long as they don't hurt others
This is not so easy to determine, though.

Attached: 1554688045138m.jpg (1024x683, 156K)

krautpol, waassuuupp?!?! heres some old copy pasta for you guys, hope its relevant!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

An eight ball but not the cheap laced stuff.

As long as you don't hurt someone physical or her/his property anything should be legal

yes, vote the JAfD

Attached: unit_8200.jpg (4552x3424, 3.85M)

US is not a country. Stop being a jewish Kommissariat

Attached: 1552334848975.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

You don't think people have positive responsibilities to their community?
Does me infecting myself with hiv purposefully hurt anyone else? It takes resources to treat, and decreases the number of valid blood donors in my community. Point being, every action you take has an opportunity cost that is paid not by you, but by your community. This libertine libertarianism bullshit is woodchipper-worthy.

Attached: D3VqcNIXsAIsX2Q.jpg (1023x608, 42K)

Attached: freee.png (1064x190, 27K)

Attached: gh765.jpg (895x712, 140K)

Attached: kkii.png (1062x90, 9K)

schon gelesen?

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article191584235/BKA-Lagebild-Gewalt-von-Zuwanderern-gegen-Deutsche-nimmt-zu.html

>You don't think people have positive responsibilities to their community?
Nope, I don't believe in such things. I also dislike the concepts of moral and ethics.
>This libertine libertarianism bullshit is woodchipper-worthy.
t. collectivist cuck

Attached: 1544105252043.gif (268x304, 1.83M)

>Nope, I don't believe in such things. I also dislike the concepts of moral and ethics.
Stirner is just dressed up solipsism, and you fell for it, you absolute fool. So you take ssris?

Attached: 1553174482395.jpg (585x585, 30K)

Based Mehmet&Friends

Almans klatschen wird bald neue olympische Disziplin.

>eight ball
Isn't that a kids toy?

>Stirner
Funny enough, I had this belief long before I even know who Stirner was.

I was talking about drugs.

Attached: gfh.jpg (1120x121, 20K)

Attached: cmtf.png (618x254, 187K)

The obligation to the community is a survival mechanism, a long term investment into a network. Though here some do look for security ... while others do look for power and influence. The advantage over more short term solitary strategies is that the trust the obligation to the group creates does make said group more resilient in times of distress. In the end a cost/risk thing. Not collectivism, that breeds weakness ... no, a wolfpack. That is the way to go.

Attached: DmmFJrxVAAAkUNP.jpg (1200x600, 71K)

>a wolfpack
From my experience other people will always try to fuck you over. No matter how close you are with them. Investing time and resources into something like that seems like a waste. Everything that isn't sealed by a contract is worth nothing.

8 ball = 3.5g of drugs, most of the time coke

Ah Andy Scheuer

youtube.com/watch?v=q-_Y1bfZ260

hoo boy.
the fun can commence.

have it ever occurred to you that people fucking you over might be doing that because of... oh, I dunno, your obnoxiousness?
ya know that old Jap proverb
>if six people say you're mad, you should go to see the doctor
No? nah, didn't think so :D that would be an outrageous idea

> I had this belief long before I even know who Stirner was.
So, you have the same worldview as you did when you were 14?

Hence the need for some sort of shared metaphorical behavioural model, possibly with promises of rewards for acting in a social manner, and threats of punishment for not doing so.

Attached: 1523146405443.png (710x573, 410K)

Live a little, you degenerate.

Attached: amerikan.jpg (1263x794, 293K)

That is the issue. You need to pick suitable people and these are rare, especially today.

I pick you, hunkhunk.

I think it is simply the wrong strategy at network building. Met too many people I do not even trust a single inch ... and these are usually all part of the established networks which in my eyes are dysfunctional anyway. In the end they produce only losers. Btw ... hey, fren! :)

What's it called when all my friends are now bitches and want nothing to do with me?

Servas, fren
yeah, I must admit, majority of populations anywhere right now are fucking jew clones. I only have handful of men whom I consider to be frens. as soon as I detect political normie I politely say goodbye and never try establishing a relationship, because I know it won't hold. but those few, I'm very confident in (as much as human nature allows).

>shared metaphorical behavioural model

What works very good is "shared Kompromat" ... kind of like small-scale MAD doctrine. It should never be the main factor, that only creates one fucked up situation ... but having it in the background is very useful in case someone gets 'funny ideas'.

>shared Kompromat
that's how kikes operate, fren /:/

That's not the reason and I'm also not exclusively speaking about my personal experience. People are scum, which is fine if you are aware of that.

>you have the same worldview as you did when you were 14?
Yeah pretty much

>some sort of shared metaphorical behavioural model
No need for such nonsense.

Well, I we just thinking "a religion," but I guess catholic priests do have a fair bit of Kompromat on their parishioners.

Attached: 1544049890461.jpg (618x741, 75K)

>No need for such nonsense.
There literally is, though.

Attached: D3r_UCKXsAAnqK5.jpg (460x272, 53K)

FACHKRÄFTE, you guys.

Attached: rzsdfs.png (292x407, 103K)

>tay has the same worldview that she did when she was 14
>lil' old tay did not move past her childhood.

>From my experience other people will always try to fuck you over. No matter how close you are with them.

Might be because you habitually fuck people over yourself, no matter how close you are with them.

Most will fuck you over without even being given a reason, that is the problem. They only look for short term advantage in any situation, they do not even build real 'networks', they just know a lot of people but all the interactions are just unreliable backstabbing. They cannot even maintain a proper hierarchy. Everything is built on sand. This is weakness.

I was more racist back then.

WERTVOLLER

truth well spoken

Attached: kerstinposter_teaching_krautpol.jpg (1920x1457, 500K)

Attached: lul6754.png (828x182, 46K)

Attached: fgh.jpg (541x170, 17K)

That is how Austria works. In the eyes of the state/banks/whatevs we usually all do some kind of smaller shady business ... but we do it together, as a group. So it creates a situation where you cannot fuck the others over without fucking over yourself. That is a safety mechanism in the background. An unspoken agreement should anyone go 'rogue'.

>>you have the same worldview as you did when you were 14?
>Yeah pretty much
That explains a lot, you remind me of myself a lot when i was in my early teens.

well... they are true children of our times :D
we are the aberration, the atavism

all those years of being the spy nexus have truly embedded itself into the psyche :D

This is actually *not* the way Jews act(with other Jews.) Uncle A said something about admiring them for it in his first book.

Attached: D3u4DgbWwAcP5GP.png (500x324, 171K)

> AfD general
> can't even reach Grünen's numbers in polls
Why is AfD so inferior to realistic & practical Grünen?

It is ugly and it leads to nowhere. Even the parasites are now starting to choke on their own poison.

> state/banks/whatevs
well, once you have a shared compromate in place, you will also have a necessity of social insurance in the group as if one of the members gets "too low" the punishment may become negligible, thus relatively advantageous to pull the trigger. This will eventually happen with probability 1 (old age).

But if you expect a certain "metaphysical threshold" this could extend beyond death. If the person, for example, cares for what it is written about him/her after death. ;)

kek, I lived near Glienicker Bridge for quite a while..

Attached: le_56%_intel.png (1944x1106, 2.29M)

You were a sociopathic ancap child with god complex?

Attached: 6C82B151-97F1-461B-907C-AD59FC32AC77.gif (500x500, 1.48M)

Your problem is that you don't open to the right people!

Not only that, think it goes much further back into old K.u.K. and how people started to deal with the strict top down hierarchy and moral pressure from the omnipotent Catholic church. We found our ways, our little freedoms. Maybe a bit like the Russians adapted to Soviet rulership.

No, they instead silently gather Kompromat against their 'allies' ... and know very well those do so themselves. Dagger behind the back, not shared deeds.

Pretty much yeah.

No wonder you're such a loner

ALS

Yeah, that is the risk about this mechanism. Legacy building is part of the thing if you want it to work ... that is why it is usually smart and even encouraged to get the next generation of your partners involved in the whole show (if they are suitable of course).

More or less, but at some point you grow up.

Attached: 1534998950785.jpg (305x737, 105K)

>realistic & practical Grünen
With practical do you mean advocating for pedophilia or is it more about the unhinged mass migration they demand?
Or is it the shutting down of nuclear plants to build even more coal plants because thats about as realistic as the greens get.

Attached: mfw there is nothing to see here.png (557x562, 499K)

>growing up
That's never gonna happen

Attached: 79E1B8FE-CDD5-4742-9323-14EBD25393C3.gif (500x375, 540K)

Wouldn't be one if you went on a date with me. :)

Attached: 1547450655280.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

I know this is bait but the greens literally advocating a Morgenthau Plan 2.0

Attached: 1552084563501.gif (1023x906, 3.07M)

Attached: dsa.jpg (543x85, 11K)

GOLD

Attached: gy454.png (670x147, 27K)

>advocating

They're way past that point already. They've been busily implementing it for years. And nobody (our merry band of misfits doesn't have the numbers to count as "somebody"...) so much as tells them they're a bunch of idiots.

> and I love them for it
Hail Grüne!
> not seeing that Morgenthau would be a reset

which you do by selecting from lineages and/or groomed people... there is a reason my 'favourites', the masons and frats, are useful in a way.

Attached: high_iq_bundeslander.jpg (1600x765, 99K)

Kek, yeah. Or you start something totally new. But that is very hard ... finding 'natural born talents' with the right mindset for such a task.

dunno, there is no 100% loyalty, one must always be awake as well as ready to strike hard without mercy.

Attached: cesare-borgia-leaving-the-vatican-giuseppe-lorenzo-gatteri.jpg (900x670, 136K)

classroom or glasjember?

OPERATION HOLZTÜR

Attached: ASFSGSGSETS.png (629x629, 329K)

> dat teacher looking at the BBC she can fuck in a few years
we americans now boyz

Attached: usa_soup.jpg (1200x831, 779K)

bump

You guys notice that this thread often gets pushed into the archive?

I tried to explain to a Jew what the founding fathers meant of "equality" and they had no clue of what the word actually meant.

Equality is, Jews undermining your society and trying to replace you and have you arrested for standing up for yourself, and equality means you are allowed to throw them into a concentration camp and gas them.

Equal means equal, friend, you are allowed to do unto others as they have done to you. American fathers were Deists, not Christians or Pagans, but they believed in science and survival of the fittest before it was even invented. Equality means, justice for the strongest, not for the weakest. Who cares if there is a nation that is 97% white, whites are the strongest there, you should be upset only if you think you should cage them for their skin color, and then throw away the key. If you want to stick up for yourself in a nation, then others can too, it's EQUAL.

This is why saying "No, leave that poor nigger alone who tried to kill you, he's a "minority"!" I thought they wanted to wrestle the "big dogs" but only "they" can bite!

Anyways Krautniggers, buy me a goddamn plane ticket so I can come.

> buy me plane tickets
but we don't want any more niggers here

Didn't you say you gonna move to NYC?

>Die Deutschen sind ein undankbares Scheißvolk und lieben den Dolchstoß. Habe 2 Jahre lang den deutschen Faden auf Jow Forums groß gemacht und gepflegt und jetzt wo es ein Selbstläufer ist haben die Schwuchteln mich abgesägt mit Hilfe der Moderatoren. Das volle Programm mit Range-Ban und Co. Solche Mistkinder, wenigstens habe ich das komplette Kraut/pol/ Meme Archive als letzte Handlung gelöscht.

Attached: d1.jpg (601x127, 14K)

You sure? Think of the incredible range of restaurants.

Attached: 1521828307027.png (735x707, 588K)

you McEmbassies are already everywhere

Evenings, is the user here who wanted to go on the Waffenbörse tommorow?

Attached: Forgotten+weapons+pepe_95d83f_6233923.jpg (632x492, 54K)