Is there anyone out there with an argument against marijuana legalization in 2k19 that doesn't boil down to "I smoked...

Is there anyone out there with an argument against marijuana legalization in 2k19 that doesn't boil down to "I smoked weed and thought I was gonna die therefore I hate weed and think it should be illegal"

Attached: fuck you bitch.jpg (200x299, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/study-marijuana-use-may-cause-skin-cancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The weeds has bad in it
> a politician told me

>"I smoked weed and thought I was gonna die therefore I hate weed and think it should be illegal"
If that really happened to someone who reads this, your shit was laced dewd

Attached: tenor.gif (220x386, 298K)

Why should there be land going to making this "weed" that could be used making military equipment

I smoke all the damn time.
Huge fan of medical marijuana. The right strain for the right problem.
But free use by the masses? Why do we need more intoxicants in the mix? People are full retard enough as it is. Encouraging something that's going to make them slower mentally isn't necessarily a good thing. Unless of course, you just want an easily manipulated populous.

Weed should be legal.

Attached: 4E27B3F3-47E6-4A16-8713-44FED3969C51.gif (400x226, 2.11M)

It smells like dookie and I don't want people walking around smoking dookie buds everywhere.

Nah some people are just lightweights. I gave some girl some weed that rarely ever smoked, i grew this stuff and she had to take two days off work and was a complete mess. I have literally never seen anyone react like that to weed.

nah it happens all the time with the 20% THC plus weed and concentrates a lot of people think oh yeah weed can't be an intense drug and then they go to a party or some shit and go way overboard and get so high they think they're stuck in time or some other retarded shit and have an experience that makes them hate the stuff

>Daily marijuana user
>Intoxicated by marijuana

bro you know you can only really pick one

unless you're joey diaz eating dozens of stars of death everyday weed isn't going to "slow down" anything but a novice user

hitler killed six trillion fake jews using weed.

its just dopamine to sedate the masses, what folks really need is some psychs so they can see through the jewish lies.

Attached: Panaeolus_cyanescens.jpg (800x600, 53K)

Coffee shops turn your city into a degenerate shithole like Amsterdam.
It would be better without all the stinking weed and ugly neon lights.

marijuana makes you complacent and easily satisfied with having a shitty life, because "at least i can get high".

smoke if you want to, but its pretty bad for you long term.

Attached: Joints.png (400x400, 21K)

i agree bro but for sure i disagree

you've never smoked good weed if you think weed can't be psychedelic

Attached: 1554894651103.jpg (1200x799, 1.03M)

>for some people

>I smoked weed and thought I was gonna die

Has this happened?

I once took a large dose of shrooms and as they kicked in I thought I was going to die lol.

Weed isn't that strong to me.

I think you should run out and do as many drugs as you can, user.
Please hurry, just anything you want, do it up and as much as you can at once.

Attached: eyes.gif (491x316, 1.41M)

Marijuana objectively causes health problems, both physical and mental.
Ultimately it is more harmful than any other substance because of how less harmful it is on the surface.
Now imagine decades from now where the majority of people have become customgrow420 clones.
That's exactly what the jews want though.

I smoked a lot of weed, and found that when I did smoke my productivity went to absolute 0.

Average person freaks out on weed & would have a mental breakdown if they ate boomers.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

Weed is the kind of supstance which makes you think you know and understand everything but thats it. Just talk with no actions. It crushes the will and makes you a cuck. I've wasted my whole life thinking it is the best thing ever and I thought I would never quit. I despise weed now.

Attached: 1553638574868.jpg (458x554, 64K)

Can cause psychosis or trigger schizophrenia would be valid points yet in my opinion it should be legal but banned for people under 21 and only with limited acess for the rest because it is not more harmful than alcohol

Attached: GettyImages-544407452-640x480.jpg (640x480, 117K)

Yeah no I agree 100% all these teenagers and faggot early 20 somethings on insta taking 5 gram dabs are pure cancer I don't think anyone is arguing for substance abuse bro

but what health problems does it cause? especially the "physical" aspect. I understand it may trigger pre existing mental conditions but I've never really seen anything about lung cancer or negative physiological changes associated with marijuana at all except slight immunosuppression that might make a cold last a few more days if you're smoking all day every day.

>but what health problems does it cause?

Attached: cannabis_skin_cancer.jpg (1544x513, 93K)

Me:

Zero weed = low productivity
A little weed = high productivity
A lot of weed = low productivity

I use it to exercise and it increases my strength and endurance drastically and puts me in touch with my body. I move slower but more controlled with less joint pain, my joins also stop popping and grinding when I exercise high. You chose to waste your life, it had nothing to do with the weed you smoked while wasting your life.

You are suppose to smoke out of a bong, not your skin.

foxnews.com/story/study-marijuana-use-may-cause-skin-cancer

this was all I could find for marijuana use causes skin cancer. it apparently is postulated to cause it through a similar immunosupression mechanism but the links are broken and all I can find when I google "marijuana harvard kaposi sarcoma" is just get a study about how CBD may treat it

yes the best way to smoke weed is to pick a day of the week, and only smoke it on that day, so you have something to look forward to while you work or study or whatever. using this method you can make an eighth last for two months, very cost-efficient.

On my last tolerance break I realized this, everyone I've ever smoked with were absolute losers but they were okay with it because "atleast I have weed bro lmao"

I still have 2 grams left I plan to save for a special occasions, but other than that I've quit and I feel much more energized, focused, and I actually feel the drive to better my life again

yeah sure make it legal but fuck weed

aww did babby have a panic attack?

Attached: fuck you, bitch.jpg (767x431, 37K)

>against marijuana legalization in 2k19
lawyers need more money

Lol. Kek. Those pics were from the result of using rso oil on an open cancer wound.

Have a head.

Attached: forehead.png (1567x320, 859K)

It is. And I’m getting so so tired of people being zombies. Alcohol, marijuana, too much sugar/ bad diets, lack of exercise. Gah.

you can smoke weed, exercise and have a good diet none of those things are mutually exclusive

consuming alcohol on the other hand by definition is a poor dietary choice

This

I don’t like faggots but we let you exist.

That says more about our society than it does about weed. I smoke daily but it doesn’t mean I don’t do productive things and have a family.

I like smoking weed every once in a while, but there's an argument against it.

1. In underage smokers with developing brains particularly, it causes long-term negative cognitive effects
2. Can lead to anhedonia in large quantities
3. Marijuana while driving is a potential problem (but at the same time alcohol is much worse)

Positive:
1. Promotes creativity
2. Cheaper, healthier solution to pain management than opioids
3. Taxable -- people are going to smoke it anyway, the government should get the money to fund education (which America is behind in)
4. Personal liberties should be crucial to any free state. Citizens should have freedom to put any substance, barring the significantly physically addictive, into their own body.
5. Healthier than alcohol consumption

CBD in particular is amazing and I wish I could get it for cheaper. Really makes my muscles feel great after working out.

the only people against it are statist faggots, why do they even care about people becoming degenerates lol

They seem angry other people enjoy things.

Someone fun gets a cool weed connect and smokes pot and enjoys it, while they're keyboard warriors not invited. Seeing someone else happy while they aren't makes them rage.

They want to see everyone else unhappy and find pleasure in regulating others lives.

>Can lead to anhedonia in large quantities
already had that before smoking, weed just makes me okay with being existentially bored
>Marijuana while driving is a potential problem (but at the same time alcohol is much worse)
Honestly I drive just as well high as I do sober, but I still don't like doing it/don't do it often

Save it, poo smoke emitter. If it were up to me, we'd remove your lungs and give them to someone who can put them to better use.

Is there anyone out there with an argument for marijuana legalization in 2k19 that doesn't boil down to "I'm dependent on weed for my happiness, and I need this to be even more normalized so I can die fufilled, despite never having accomplished anything"

The worst thing about weed is that it makes boredom acceptable, opposed to when your not high and then there is a small chance that you might actually do something productive when you get bored. If you plan being unproductive go ahead.

yeah

Smoking weed is for niggers you dirty degenerate shit

Actually no, there are some people just incompatible with it. Whites don't use it much because they have naturally lower testosterone from their feminine genes.

This.
Kys OP

former poly-addict here

out of all my harshest comedowns, my biggest trips, this nonsense is still by far my most scarring experience

Attached: carl.jpg (500x527, 39K)

Weed should be legal so that stoners can smoke it hard as teenagers and then grow up retarded.

It's another addicting instant gratification drug for people to numb themselves with over the fact that they've achieved absolutely nothing in life. It's also very bad for your mental health and getting psychosis is very common.

>2k19
>2k

Attached: 1554886977143.gif (327x200, 1.61M)

Some people want the people to make profit not the gov substance by the people FOR the ppl

>gratification
there is absolutely 0 gratification from smoking this literal trash.
If anyone tells you they enjoy it, they're fucking lying.

might as well shoot yourself in the head, I imagine dying brutally would be a similar experience

why does my blood pressure go up when smoking, back in the day i could smoke without side-effects, now i get constant blood pressure raises and feelings of nausea, fuck this

Attached: 1553195911585.jpg (722x712, 106K)

Attached: 1554689676959.jpg (398x606, 28K)

ageing should be illegal

Attached: 1485022778563.jpg (251x251, 9K)

It turns people into irritating brainlet faggots.

Many smart anons in this thread.
It makes you lazy AF that is for sure, however it doesn't FORCE you to be lazy AF.
You can still be perfectly productive when high AF (okay maybe not TOOOOO high) and do most things that you could do sober perfectly fine. Hell you'll even enjoy those things more, and maybe you'll notice things that you had never noticed before.

Or maybe if you're in a bad mood, most strains are pretty good at helping your mood/anxiety. Better than taking antidepresents that's for damn sure.

I hope you get the shit kicked out of you by some overzealous cops.

Not true, was a heavy smoker for years (grew 15oz monsters) Changed job to something where I needed to remember shit (some stuff years after the fact) Cut down to nothing, had my first heavy smoke in months and I recognised I wasn't "as bright" for a few days after.
I still smoke, rarely, but really only need a few tokes to enjoy it.
Some folk aren't smart enough to not over do it.

nah you were probably an irritating brainlet faggot before you smoked weed bro

Man it’s to early for you retards to post

Weed is gay. Stop being a faggot.

I don't smoke your garbage plant.
I've hung around enough people who do however.

You bitch because it's true.

High concentrations of THC permanently damage short term memory and recall. Brain damage has been correlated with smoking of potent THC strains. (Study - Tiago Reis Marques)

Marijuana has been known to induce permanent psychosis in people who are biologically susceptible to it.

Smoking it (as opposed to vaping or injesting it) exposes you to the same threat of lung damage, COPD, etc as cigarettes.

Its not a good drug. Its as bad as alcohol and abused like it won't hurt you. 420 blaze it faggots will get what they deserve.

Haha I'm sure that will happen especially considering it's legal here.
But stay salty, UKuck.

I hope you get the shit kicked out of you by a group of cops for watching TV illegally.

>dude I've hung around people who smoke it weed is bad
I've hung around tons of shite people who DON'T smoke weed, does that mean not smoking weed is bad?

Adding to this it increases the risk of CVE among paitents with high blood pressure and/or stroke risk.

yeah i agree if your tolerance is low and you smoke like it's not this can definitely happen

It effects brain development negatively, if you're under the age of 30.
In short it makes you a retard.

weed makes you give up on your dreams

That's because she was a lunatic and attention whore you fucking whiteknight.

>2 days off for smoking a joint

Get the actual fuck out of here with that.
Literally if someone has a "bad" reaction to just weed, they is legit something mentally wrong with them. In fact we need to start using weed to screen out people with mental defects.

weeds getting stronger and you're getting older. the old double whammy effect.

Dont care

Which is what a retard would say

it has made everyone i know stupid and they are definitely addicted. i dont care i just dont think that kids should be smoking, which they will. my little brother has a vape pen and i whooped his ass for it, he got it from his friends older brother who has a card. im considering beating his ass for it too but im trying to become a cop so i dont think i will.

Cops and normies cant into this fact of life

Is that one of the Diaz brothers? Kek they're brain dead

Eat a cock retard.
Psyche Altering Drugs are just another element being used to destroy the West.
"DOOD JUST DO DRUGS LOL"
It's time to wake up and face reality.

I have never been high, i'm better than you

No Argument

looks like nick.

The worst part of the naysayers: there's literally thousands of different kinds of weed producing differing effects.
Just because you smoked Chemdawg and had a panic attack doesn't mean all weed should be banned

Ignorance. I hope yall know that you're literally niggers.

Disrupts focus and sheeit. Productivity would plummet

Ok granny

I don't need to eat shit to know it's shit.
I don't need to smoke your retard plant to know it sedates people and turns them into hapless retards.

Bad weed + sedentary lifestyle.

Go to the gym fatty.

Literally made up

Generally people who "smoke weed" are lazy shits. Seeing them arrested and subject to occasional beatings makes me happy.

chemdawg is the fookin best really brings me back

WOAH WOAH WOAH
You got a license for those strong words?? I'm gonna have to report you for a hate crime.

Prescriptions and other pills are destroying the West by a FAR greater margin.
The fuck do you know about not destroying the west though? You guys are been a lost cause and we even knew this 240 fucking years ago. You guys are accelerating so damn fast sometimes you rival Sweden in the "Biggest Cuck of Europe" award.

No it doesn't the cutoff is around 23-25.

I smoke every day. Ive know many who smoke every day. Most of them are worthless shit bags..

Anyone against it should be imprisoned.
It’s been too long and the reasons why it’s illegal are both racist and anti Semitic.
The longer it remains illegal the more people suffer.