Ben Sheckelperio is coming to my college

Ben Sheckelperio is coming to my college.
what are some questions I can ask him that will expose his jewish agenda? I was thinking either asking about how we fund isreal's wall but not our own, or "the browning of america" compared to Israel sterilizing foreigners. sorry about the phoneposting, uni blocked Jow Forums.

Attached: 1536745358991.jpg (224x352, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedjustice.com/
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask him what his sister smells like

Wait patiently in line at the Q&A, then ask him if he ever masturbated to the thought of his sister's big tiddies and Jewish bush

Bump

Hey faggot you should have used a better thread picture

Attached: download.jpg (1012x706, 133K)

my phone is too small to hold the jewish part of my reaction images folder. thinking of getting an sd card. in any case, fuck off leaf.

Ask him if zionism is white nationalism or if Jews are not white.

You already thought of the best couple questions. Does he support Israel having a wall? Does he think Israel needs more immigration and diversity to be great?

Does Shapiro not believe America needs a wall? Missed that podcast.

Ask him why his initial reaction to the Covington story was to buy the bullshit media narrative and castigate a group of children for smirking. Ask him why he so quickly changed face and pretended he wasn't a part of the initial lynch mob looking to destroy these boys' lives.

Checkmate, kikes

Attached: F27B9D65-67E8-4E5B-9AB3-44A51C71E295.png (2480x3508, 119K)

He will say the needs are different for Israel.
Ask him why congress spends more time passing laws that benefit Israel over USA.

Jewish Privilege in positions of power.
Jewish owned media
Jewish owned banking system.
Jewish owning production means via corps.
Forced circumcisions of non-Jewish Americans.

He's a slippery kike, if you get into a drawn out argument he will just use jew-jitsu pilpul. You have to say something that will shock the audience. You could bring up the Lavon Affair or the USS Liberty for example or quotations from the Talmud. Stick to things that have a lot of proof behind them.

Attached: 1523036690049.jpg (720x720, 83K)

"Who is America's greatest international ally?"

THERE IS NO STAGE 2

Why do you support nationalism for Jews but not for white people?

But the questions OP came up with are perfectly valid. Go ahead with the two walls, but ideally memorise some online adress where there's a picture of the Israeli one in case he pretends it's not true. With the audience there you will hopefully be able to force some hard answers.

ask him why Israel uses the star of remphan on their flag? be prepared to expose the lies about it being the star of David.

This 100%. Why aren’t our needs being put first? Don’t let him strawman you

fpbp
I like this one. I'll probably go with it.
he tweeted that he didn't care about the browning of America, and why would he? he can always go back to the homeland once America gets too enriched.
this one is good too. I know about hr 672, but can you guys help me find some more? I know theres one where businesses aren't allowed to boycott Israel.
I'm going to need some facts and logic to own this jewtard. anyone have data on just how much that wall costs to build + operate?

Ask him about gangstalking?

targetedjustice.com/

Which one? Theirs or yours? Because you'll probably be able to look that up either way.

If you do this, you win the internet.

Tell him America shouldn’t support isreal. Those kikes desert wars are not our problem

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Call him a manlet nigger

Attached: AHEM.jpg (300x577, 16K)