UNIVERSE=FRACTAL

The universe is a fractal--a never ending pattern that repeats itself but in smaller nuances with every replication.

That is why you often see the same pattern in micro as in macro.

Attached: Micro vs Macro.jpg (1518x2100, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtube.com/watch?v=wkI0y43EqHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. schizo

Based
Fuck off retard

does this mean theres a version of me made out of billions of years old stars fucking your mom?

Or there is a God who designed it and holds it together.

I bet you genuinely appreciate abstract art

God is the universe bruh

Attached: fractal.gif (200x200, 897K)

You're right, but your pic is a pretty bad example.

Explain.

super based ultra redpilled thread.

Attached: matrix2.jpg (792x450, 323K)

Bruh no Jesus is the Universe

there are based leafs in leafland. Glad to know.
You are correct OP.

Jesus was a dude. Dudes are part of the universe. The universe is god. God is Jesus. Bruhhh

Bruh i think i changed my mind bruh i say that the Trinity is the Universe bruh

>but in smaller nuances with every replication.
or NASA just fuck up their fake images

Attached: 4nukd5k0blxz.png (800x500, 725K)

Have you ever like... done dmt

The yellows aren't identical

Unless we're talking about China

BRUH.

Attached: Lcr2.jpg (1024x681, 158K)

Based
Fuck off retard

Take your meds. It's just how shit forms. This is like asking about spheres. Spheres happen because it's the least energy a 3D shape can take (for example, a cube requires energy to counteract the gravity trying to pull its corners down to the centre of the object).
Shit looks like other shit, it means nothing, you're just an ape that evolved to see patterns

Bruuuuh i've only done ayahuasca an cocaine durin my visit to beru

>The yellows aren't identical
how are they not

Honestly why even care about stuff of such scale

does that mean black holes are negative space?

Attached: Mandel_zoom_00_mandelbrot_set[1].jpg (2560x1920, 1.25M)

i bet you think they took this photo with a big ass fucking camera, but this image is in fact a bunch of photos shopped together, the clouds just moved as they took photos

Attached: grug.jpg (350x350, 32K)

Lol this guy gets it

What if the earth was actually Minecraft and we were all Steves’?

Or maybe the bacteria form like that because that's how they wipe the swap on the jelly?

I thought you had to have finished school to be able to post here.

Attached: 1483769454382.jpg (1190x906, 88K)

could be

but not certain. If a counter position can be imagined, that is also a reasonable position to hold (not too absurd or outlandish), its reality must be considered

so the counter position is that maybe the universe abhors simple repetition. What if you find different, new things, the farther you go into the macro- or the microcosmos?
In actual fact you do it is not straight up copied.

so something to think about

Have sex

Use your eyes nigger

Absolutely accurate. We're part of a 4D+ neural network. The neurons are points where timelines converge.

There is no universe outside of conscious experience.

Every mathematical function has a conscious expression.

The ever-growing fractal complexity we see in number distribution (Pi, e, primes, etc) is reflected in the universe.

Eventually, that complexity is the structure of a neural network. Each "frame" (ie unique moment of conscious experience) is multicausal (there are infinite paths to it and from it), but also, some paths are heavier.

Attached: bigtheory.png (2953x3000, 559K)

Sorry if I don't subscribe to your obfuscating post-modernist bullshit.

I believe in the scientific method, capital T "truth", and logic+reason.

You're just a hedonist clown with nothing to offer the world but your garbage relativism.

Attached: 1488149002997.jpg (2048x1363, 802K)

Checked and correct

Attached: 1485447489683.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

the first 2 ones are a fruit of op's low iq paranoia. the last one instead is basically a lichtenberg figure, which is recurrent in nature indeed.

5meodmt is something everyone should do. You wanna die and see god and come back 5 mins later? That’s the stuff bruh

only intelligent user in this thread. based italians as always

You may be on to something goy

Attached: 17466974-2B22-466A-9E09-54EF2C597EAD.jpg (478x459, 51K)

now this is proper schizo posting

it's stunning to consider... as above, so below. The ancients knew much more then we give them credit for.

thanks and checked

smell my nuuuUUUUUuuuuUUUUuuuuUUUUts and my buuuuUUUUUuuuuuUUUUUuuuuuUUUUUuuuutt

theres a lot to this. I thought the same thing a while ago after a shroom trip. i thought what if we are to the earth as mitochondria are to a nucleus.
perhaps we are just organisms in a body of a much larger organism? the appearance of the universe would suggest that this could indeed be a possibility.
fuck you kike
this.
>pickle rick
ignoring your neuroses, the earth resides in the sixth dimension, thats why hexagrams appear so frequently on a planetary scale. think saturn, lens flare, insect eyes, honeycombs, and soap bubbles, etc;

Attached: file.png (474x266, 85K)

No shit. Jesus spoke in parables for a reason

wow big news

>the earth resides in the sixth dimension
You don't even know what the fuck you are saying.

it is. universe is made of unlimited number of event trees, every event tree is made of event points with 1 and 0 outcomes.

the so called "timelines" are different event trees.

101 multiverse theory.

Attached: f0105a169Abluemask[1].jpg (1024x924, 768K)

ok then provide me evidence to the contrary?
we are 3 dimensional but exist in a 4d realm. the earth is a fifth dimensional object but exists in the 6th dimension.

yes and see

its not just a tree, its a weighted graph, and since new timeline paths (synapses) between different timeline convergence points (neurons) can be created its basically a brain

and God gives us a cute little wink by all the 2-dimensional but 6-sided shapes seen in nature!
you're a dumb faggot bro.

this idea is interesting but all your pictures are fucking retarded

i should have known a pol shitposter would have all the right answers, what was i thinking trying to make sense of the unknown?

test

sooooooo many quad 7s lately

Attached: 1554246909871.jpg (634x423, 73K)

Top row looks nothing like each other

why you undermining my quads burger

>its a weighted graph
i could not agree more. happenings this timeline are changing the other realities as well. this is the so called chaos.

time (event points) -> matter(convergence points) -> gravity ?

As above so below faggots

also this.

they knew it all the time. what a weird day is today.

The first one is biased. You drag the applicator on the ajar gel to seed it. They obviously have a pattern of application you can see the damn pen strokes.

Yes definitely. The question is, how can we send a message to another timeline, or receive one. There must be some way to send a message into another timeline and receive a reply back, but I just can't figure out the exact method

forgot pic

Attached: Fractal-shapes-Sierpin-skiSierpin-Sierpin-ski-hexagonal-gasket-incorporating-the-Star[1].png (689x488, 140K)

Op that’s for being captain obvious

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

>The question is, how can we send a message to another timeline, or receive one
in my opinion this is happening constantly.

this is what we call "creativity" and "spirituality". messages form other dimensions with unlimited possibilities are being planted in our heads at random.

some people are good at receiving these signals other do not.

i have no idea how someone could invoke these moments, but I could speculate that it's something related to spiritualism or meditation.

(OP)
Based
Fuck off retard

Yes, I agree with that, but what I meant was more, is there some way to mathematically/scientifically prove it.

Like could you encrypt something and somehow send it "through" another timeline. I can't figure out how exactly but I'm sure its possible.

those images are composited from smaller images and clouds are moving so if anything it proves nasa right

>As above so below
The Universe is an infinite meshwork of micro and macro expansion. With an unknowable 'All' having created it and being beyond it and seeding its own God-Consciousness within in it. Of which we are one manifestion of it from an individual perspective.

DUDE. PATTERNS. LMAO

maybe we will find ourselves on our knees bowing
before them showing who Zeus truly loved.

>I can't figure out how exactly but I'm sure its possible.
it is, be we will definitely need quantum computes for this.

our current capabilities are so poor that we're barely scratching the surface.

Attached: Philip-K.-Dick.jpg (1732x1209, 259K)

>be
but

Between Quantum Computers, Aritificial General Intelligence, Intelligence Explosion, Computronium, etc., I have a feeling we may be peering behind the veil very shortly.

I'll be fucking a computronium pussy within 6 months.

>Jesus is God and none other.
>lol he happened to be born on our planet instead of a bazillion other possible planets lol.
>Those other planets that have never heard of Jesus are going to be judged for not believing in the person they've never heard of when judgment day comes.

Christians are unable to refute this.

So what is the purpose of life in your opinion?

Literally DUDE WEED tier thread
This

You didn't ask me, but I think the purpose of life is getting railed by a series of hot black guys.

hiding carrier locations, idiot

t. silicon valley resident

fuck off rayban

Based
Fuck off retard

im not bong just sayin

Maybe, but I'm betting you're too dumb to apply it to the real world and make predictions and observations based on it.

The universe is merely a projection from within your brain. It doesn't actually exist out there.

This is an hour long, it's worth the watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkI0y43EqHI

Attached: 1518490013798.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

just bants bro

I don't know, but I'd guess:

> experience, reincarnate, grow towards perfect understanding (ala The Egg)
> act as the "seed" for more infinite creation. every random thought, event, fiction, can spawn countless other universes and stories

Can someone make this so that niggers are on the left hand side?

The universe, as you know it, is a meme. The entire system is built on numerology and occult philosophy. Those patterns only truly exist in one place, here on Earth.

Just eat mushrooms and you will get to same conclusion.

So are you saying that we will all live the same life over and over again until some level of understanding is reached that will allow us to move onto the next "level"?

fucking this.

this is why people who treat Man's current understanding of "science" as dogma are truly the biggest brainlets. sure we know a lot about our observable universe, and we have a pretty good framework for figuring out how to do a lot of stuff... but why should we assume the Universe is anything but infinite in both macro and micro?

of all species in the known universe, we evolved to have slash were given the gift of logos. "science" can never be "settled" on anything, as it's by definition impossible to know everything. these concepts should be taught to children as early as possible.

Gas the snowflakes, temperature war now!

A cloud moving a thousand miles without changing shap at all? Yeah, no.

not an argument

Yes and the universe is not expanding per se, it's growing.

Hermeticists figured this out over a millennium ago.
>as above, so below

it's infinite in both directions, zoom in, zoom out. universe is mental

Nah man we are just chemicals in the brain, and exchange of electrons creates this ability to tap into immaterial concepts which in turn can transform the physical universe, somehow.