It's part of God's plan lol. He's omnipotent, but he must have a good reason for giving children cancer. Trust the plan

>It's part of God's plan lol. He's omnipotent, but he must have a good reason for giving children cancer. Trust the plan.
Christfags are mentally ill

Attached: childhood-cancer.jpg (602x345, 29K)

That kid will still somehow manage to be a tranny stripper before it kicks the bucket

B-But if we remove God and call it Nature, it's amazing and beautiful. Believe me, I'm a scientist!

god does not care, he just runs the simulation.

God can create and destroy life at will, why would a little temporary suffering matter to a being that has always been? Even a full human life is insignificant in the grand scheme of time

>Anyone dies
If god gives eternal life, and people who displease him live forever in hell anyways, is eternal life a choice?

>Everyone lives forever
>The only difference is being removed
>Pinochet style
This is why leftists hate god.

Attached: Helicopter tours.jpg (800x682, 85K)

I'm jealous that they get to leave this clown world before I do

cuckstians are definitely mentally ill. imagine believing that we were suppose to live in heaven, then adam ate some prohibited fruit and we were all condemned to live a miserable live after that

cuckstians non ironically believe in this garbage

God doesn't "give" people diseases... suffering is the price of mankind's disobedience to God 's first warning... we were given a warning, told the consequences and chose. We are now living out the consequences of our choosing. God is righteous and perfectly loving.

God allows these things for now until the conclusion of this system of things.
The one responsible for this is the ruler of this world: Satan.
Do you not understand that it is Satan who rules over the earth?

Evil exist because God is merciful. If God killed every person committing evil, there would be no free will, no repentance. Everyone who sins in ignorance would die, and none would come to know him. As well, the experience of evil and adversity is the through which constitution may be tempered and vice may be transformed into virtue. Evil is a test and resolver, an admission and a solution.

>satan rules over the earth
>god not a douche
what's your point exactly?

Anyone who says that shit is softcore christfag. The parents of this child sinned so terribly that they’ve earned this.

>OP argues God gave the child cancer
>it's not the pollution humans created themselves, or the shitty food humans eat and consume, or the drugs they create and give to others, etc.

OP, I know you want to be smart, but it's time to admit you might be a little brain damaged

Attached: 69b.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>see

Better to have cancer and go to heaven early than live in a sick world run by persecutorial faggots.

Only the righteous have the promise of eternal life.
The evil-doers will be destroyed in the lake of fire.
Only a few thousand people will ascend to heaven to rule alongside Jesus, the rest of us with faith will live right here on the earth.
The Kingdom of God is on the earth and ruled from heaven.

rofl that's dark

Attached: lmfao.jpg (368x335, 20K)

my point is that people blame god for bad things, but god is not the one doing the bad things.
Bad things are done by Satan because he wants us to suffer and die or worship him over god.

HONK HONK

Attached: 1554408411030.jpg (1024x543, 62K)

Let's imagine for a moment that god and heaven exist, 100%, indisputably.
Would you rather live a normal healthy life where you're free to do whatever the fuck you want but risk going to hell if you commit sin (even accidentally) or would you rather be born with brain cancer, die while five months old and have your soul go straight to heaven because you couldn't possibly have committed sin during your time?

In short: suffering is a consequence of sin. If you want a longer version I'm afraid you'll have to read a book or two on hamartiology. It's all actually pretty logical and consistent if you really think about it.

Your whole argument is based on a momentary pang of emotion and accompanying self-righteousness. Just a quick reminder: everyone will die.

If I had died of cancer at age 10, I wouldn't have suffered nearly as much as I have in the 30 years since. I'm sure my mother would have been in pieces, but maybe it would've made my father wake up and stop drinking and turn his life around. But I didn't get cancer and die when I was 10, and many things have happened since then. This world is not about perfection, it's about perfecting your spirit to the extent possible.

It's cult programming 101: gaslighting, repetition, threat of social isolation...

you couldn't possibly enter heaven because you would not have the chance to prove yourself righteous.Not having committed sin does not automatically make you righteous in the eyes of god.

God grants you conscience, not a functioning body

You ever think that maybe child cancer starts with the birth parents taking shit care of themselves?? For example, father indulges in carcinogenic pleasures like smoking and red meat constantly and then his child ends up with cancer... is that Gods fault or the fault of his poor lifestyle choices?

The world is full of suffering. That is the nature of god's earth. There is death and blood. There are those that are unlucky and live an awful life. If it was a perfect earth then what reason would mankind have to exist?

But god protects the soul and the soul goes on.

cancer isnt real ya dumb fags.

Attached: 1523579617080.gif (200x150, 501K)

The sinners shall be punished to the 4th and 5th generation. Actions have consequences.

> bwaaahh look at these suffering kids I personally don't care about
> oh evolution wise?
> survival of the fittest, nigger
> checkmate christcucks
you atheist+ modern urban rednecks are truly getting desperate lmao

>Die
>go to heaven
Dying as a child would be the best thing to happen if christfagdom were accurate, so I don't see your point.

>Let's imagine for a moment that god and heaven exist, 100%, indisputably
Lets make a innocent kid suffer ...what kind of cruel disgusting god would kill a fkin 3y kid ?
For the greater good, bullshit god aint shit and if u want to love and fear (wtf is that even how can u love and fear at the same time) a god that ridiculous ...do your thing .

how can u write something like that and not realize that u are fkin retarded
like are u even using ur fkin brain bro wtf

If god was good he wouldn't allow that to happen.

>risk going to hell if you commit sin (even accidentally)
Not how it works. You go to hell by rejecting God. You can't do it accidentally, you choose the separation. Sin is wrongdoing, and we know we're doing wrong as the truth is written on our hearts. Perhaps there are some sins that stem from ignorance, but at some point ignorance becomes your responsibility. Of course you cannot be held responsible if someone has brainwashed you into believing some evil is good and you haven't come to see through it. The fear angle in general is a bad point of view. The love angle is much more fruitful. I.e. the love is available, all you have to do is humble down, open your eyes and be willing to receive it. It will surely awaken awe when it happens, but a strictly fear-driven orientation is barren.

>die while five months old and have your soul go straight to heaven
There is no teaching that says this happens. Hence the Catholic speculation about the limbo of children, a place of natural happiness. Also, life is inherently good. Wishing for death is against that good. Hence this whole "would you" scenario you're proposing is fundamentally misguided.

If God is real, it hates us.
If you read Torah while taking this as axiom, it suddenly starts make sense.

Well kiddo, enjoy hell I guess

goddamn right so why do u have to put religion in that ? it sounds realistic why say that is gods will ? how do u know gods will?? a fkin book wrote by men in the desert 2000 y ago and translated numerous times?

>2019
>Not knowing the cure for cancer

Just lol

Congratulations, you just stumbled onto the reason why religion was incredibly widespread up until the polio vaccine.

>be 17th century German farmer
>have to give lord 80% of harvest
>barerly survive the winter
>eldest son weak from lack of food, got a cold and died
>"God has a plan"
>keep working 20 hour days
>come home one day
>Lord's son is fucking your 12 year old daughter
>cant say anything
>"Its all part of God's plan."
>One day church tax collectors show up
>"Pay for your mother's ticket to heaven, or shell be in hell eternally
>Pay up cause you loved your mom
>Suddenly a band of mercenaries show up at your door, take all your food, rape your wife/daughters and kill your 2nd eldest son
>"God has a plan, suicide is a sin."

yeah retard u better shut the fk up holy fk u are literally sinning right now u are thinking and offending someone ? ur Bleble sais u can t do that so fk off

>Only the righteous have the promise of eternal life.
>The evil-doers will be destroyed in the lake of fire.
So they basically promise to free me if I just do some rotten shit? No life or multiple lives of attempting to free yourself through enlighetnment like Buddhists teach, just piss of Yahweh and that's all? Because I sure as hell don't want to be frozen in some vaguely described state for all eternity - even if they drop me into paradise full of free booze and underage whores, to be caught there for eternity will eventually drive human mind insane just as hard as being boiled in some kettle in hell. Seriously, promised reward for righteous life in Abrahamic religions was made up to entice some simple minds who never bother to reflect on their own nature.

There is a difference between God's active will and God's permissive will. When a child has cancer, it is part of God's permissive will. In other words, God does not will it to happen but allows it to happen. If God, for example, prevented the murder of innocents, there would be no free will. For God to micromanage the fallen world and make it so that nothing bad could happen to innocents would be a way to annihilate meaning, in my view.

> Christfags are mentally ill
> because I can't comprehend the Absolute
Your point isn't necessarily wrong.
But your argument is utter, disgusting, edgy 12 y.o.o tier trash. If you have any shred of intellect, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Women can't code. Who is "he"?

Do you know why we use the Christian calendar?

Because our Christian steel bears your pagan wooden sticks. Faggot.

Fuck off tree worshiper before you’re considered again.

God, roughly speaking, is what experiences all things. God experiences that child'd existence. What would it all be like without a little tradgedy.

lmao and what does a brazilian nigger believe in? sopa de macaco? subhuman that you are

God cant be good if it gives children terminal illnesses.

This
Deism is the way

God doesn't give children cancer. Genetic diseases come from parents.
Why do you blame God for what people do?

Who said God gives children diseases?

The fact many children are born with deadly diseases or genetic problems?

Why do atheists feel entitled to Heaven? Someone has to pay for that shit. All you have to do is sign some forms and wait a few years (compared to ETERNITY). And atheists want to moan and whine about the world THEY OWN as though it's God's fault that it's shit. If he let you in without submitting to His will you would turn Heaven into just as shitty of a place as earth.

So you blame God because genetically flawed parents decide to have children????
Do you always blame God for the poor decisions people make????

>So you blame God because genetically flawed parents decide to have children
I am not talking about two retards having kids but two healthy parents giving birth to a genetically ill child.
>Do you always blame God for the poor decisions people make
Whataboutism

But don't forget he loves you.

The only reason you believe God cares about you is because of your own ego. You want some higher authority to care for you, because otherwise the true nature of oblivion will set in and you'll fall into despair.
God only cares for those who transcend ego however. As long as you care, you can never attain Heaven.

Attached: 1269227883744.gif (400x174, 4M)

If there's no God, the only answer can be that there were genetic flaws in each parent's DNA that, when combined, resulted in a cancer-ridden child

their pairing was flawed before it even began, and God had nothing to do with it.

sure because it's so more comforting to believe that horrible things happen completely randomly and when you die you just cease to exist.
there's no point in anything so you might as well dedicate your life to hedonism.
why not commit rape? murder? there is no afterlife and no punishment so what does any of it matter right?
atheists are christians pissed at god, prove me wrong

Why are you singling out Christians in particular?
All Monotheists believe this.

Two healthy parents, genetically ill child. That's still the fault of the parents, and the consequence of their choices, but you don't care do you? You're too stupid to understand that people not God are the cause of the problems on this planet.

Hey, your dad didn't do what I wanted, so now I'm mutilating your dick and the dicks of your decendants for the rest of time.

God seems like a rational guy

>If there's no God, the only answer can be that there were genetic flaws in each parent's DNA that, when combined, resulted in a cancer-ridden child
But the entire basis of christians is that diseases are a result of sins, so why would the child be ill?
Then God is not all loving is he if he allows life to be made that suffers from the start, is he now?

Does it matter? What the fuck are you gonna do about it if he doesn't?

this. god only makes things possible.

Shut the fuck up pussy. You act like you know what a perfect existence would be like. Why don't you make a better world you third world reject pile of shit.
YOU GO BE GOD SHOW HIM HOW ITS DONE.

God also wants us to stay alive & suffer for as long as possible when we're old, because reasons.

>Shut the fuck up pussy. You act like you know what a perfect existence would be like.
No argument detected.
>Why don't you make a better world you third world reject pile of shit.
There goes the christian "love and patience" I keep hearing about.It seems you arent following the word of your kike savior

You don't have to stay alive or old, you can erase yourself anytime you like.

you type like a nigger

Yahweh enjoys goyim suffering tho, it's intentional.

I wonder if after Jesus was murdered God left man to his own devices. There's no more "magic" in the world. Also cancer isn't just randomly assigned to people. There has been massive increase on all kind of health issues - cancer, autism, etc.. man is killing itself.

Yahweh says thats a sin & you'll burn in pagan hell instead of going to sheol.

>Christfags are mentally ill
THIS!

You're a dumb third world reject pile of shit. You're right there is no argument there, its a fact. And again, ill wait till the end of time, but you act like you can create a better existence, SO FUCKING SHOW ME.

It matters to christfags who preach this message

He is a romanian bro, they automatically think they are perfect and are an expert on everything and anything.

Any of those arguments is quickly refuted by reincarnation

God doesn’t cause illness men do.

Who the fuck cares if you burn in hell? Your soul isnt my fucking problem. Even if you don't kill yourself you'll end up there.

>You're a dumb third world reject pile of shit.
Keep it up cuckistian
>And again, ill wait till the end of time, but you act like you can create a better existence, SO FUCKING SHOW ME.
I can with the help of technology I can alleviate pain,repair damage and even prevent diseases something your God cant do.

Thats because they care about their souls and want to go to heaven. You can eat shit and die and go to hell. I dont give a fuck.

You can't do shit faggot. You can't even make your country a real country, and you think you'll cure all the worlds problems?
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

>Bad things happen to good people
>Haha theist, thy GOD is evil/false
Atheist are the worst.
A theist would take care of the kid,a atheist would seek to kill the kid as soon as possible,so that the kid's unfortunate situation DOESN'T interfere with the gaytheist meaningless life.

Attached: 1554901136699.jpg (693x800, 216K)

Be the change you wish to see in the world, bro.

>You can't do shit faggot. You can't even make your country a real country, and you think you'll cure all the worlds problems?

Attached: 521521312.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>third world
Woa cool it with your racism bro, there's more hispanic & black christians than whites right now. Pretty sure talking about your fellow christians like that is a sin.
You're right, I'm a lowly goy, you're chosen by Yahweh, silly me.

“Atheist are the worst.
A theist would take care of the kid,a atheist would seek to kill the kid as soon as possible,so that the kid's unfortunate situation DOESN'T interfere with the gaytheist meaningless life”

Prove it.

What's funny is how he's calling you a faggot when his fellow christians are the ones who let jews run wild in the US pushing homosexuality lol.

Fuck you nigger. If i sin its my problem not yours. We all pick and choose when we sin. Go live your Godless life however you want.

Ill call you a faggot too, just to watch you cry some more about it.

If he keeps being racist and insulting me I am pretty sure his kike savior Yahweh might not let him clean the gate of heaven for eternity.

Your whole life is an insult. Why did you think you could get away with all the stupid shit you say you fucking third world faggot? Just wait till you die and meet God, he really really really doesn't like pieces of shit like you who try to corrupt good people.

Settle down only jews talk shit on Christians as hard as here.

Well according to your religion I can just repent right before I die & go to heaven anyway. But I'm not a kike so I'd rather not be around you & your child rapist Israeli buddies, not really my crowd.
But good on you shlomo, I'm sure Yahweh will be pleased to have you.

He really should check the scripture, he's gonna have to really beg his jewish god for forgiveness for his sinful nature.
Maybe if he donates a lot of money to Israel he'll be alright, instead of just voting for my taxes to pay them of course.

>Your whole life is an insult. Why did you think you could get away with all the stupid shit you say you fucking third world faggot?
What insults I simply asked why God in his all loving form would allow life to be made that is diseased to suffer if they have no sin? Your entire response was because the parents are sick or fuck you third world bitch.
>he really really really doesn't like pieces of shit like you who try to corrupt good people.
Oh no, please not hell anything but that.