Why does MGTOW hate women when they've never experienced love?

Why does MGTOW hate women when they've never experienced love?

Attached: 1554810846326.webm (2000x1600, 2.99M)

Why do you care when genetic dead ends think? Do you pay homo/tranny opinions on romance and relationships any mind? Same concept.

You answered your own question I've never even had a gf and I'm 30 lol

is there anything on this Earth more cringeworthy than the MGTOW group?
Even it's short form looks extremely similar to LGBTQPZIPDIG

Attached: 1533191170481.jpg (640x640, 79K)

It happens when you're ugly and deals with women. They can only "love" Chad.

I've had multiple relationships with sexual intimacy. In the end your soul and bank account is drained. I can only stick my hand in the fire so many times.

Attached: giphy.gif (427x320, 427K)

Because I gave her my whole heart and she stepped on it like a Japanese kitten.

>I've had multiple relationships with sexual intimacy.
So you are a whoremonger?

lmao love is too hard to get these days for 80% of men. The cucks still keep trying in vain, mgtow laughs at them. Honestly a smart decision desu.

While many people think they have experienced it and in reality its bullshit.

I have cared for women but never loved them in the idealistic meaning most people apply to this word.

Huh i thought mgtow was disillusioned players and husbands who got fucked over

There's no MGTOW that has never been with a woman if that's what you mean.
I mean seriously any virgin sitting around pouting and claiming MGTOW is pathetic.
They really don't have a reason.
The real MGTOW dorks are men who are extremely jaded. Because they've been with women.
The only things all these guys have in common?
No they've never experienced love.
That's a very rare commodity from a woman these days. Very rare.

>being MGTOW
Fat and ugly men coping that they can't find a woman up to the standards they don't deserve.

>t. Chadlite

Love doesn't exist.

based

Also men who have been divorced and left in financial ruin, they are at least more understandable.

i have also had the sex, multiple times, i even had it once while watching the sport ball and the female was ovulating but i didn't care i put it right in her thorax and was all
BLAM BLAM BLAM

Attached: 1554612660276.png (720x589, 74K)

Based you based (you) poster here have a brap

Attached: oat0iduyovq21.jpg (1125x884, 81K)

>women
the earth is in half darkness at all times, all girls
are too, darkness is satans wife. get the picture.

Attached: 51trLkeH2jL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 31K)

Same here, daily reminder that love does not exist

No, its all a bunch of kissless virgins who are mad that all their PUA techniques can't convince women to like a betamale

Attached: 1499642315874.jpg (1279x881, 134K)

how is that a change for the better, she went from mildly chubby and fuckable to a disgusting blob
what the fuck is wrong iwth women
why is it so easy for them to treat food like a drug

Attached: 1552728106411.jpg (597x418, 44K)

MGTOW are just another branch for incels nowadays.

Degenerates.

The woman I love hates women, too. I was mgtow before it existed until I met her.

>i have also had the sex, multiple times, i even had it once while watching the sport ball and the female was ovulating but i didn't care i put it right in her thorax and was all
>BLAM BLAM BLAM
>thorax
>blam
OK my sides are dead
It's literally just chemicals/smells/pheromones and your limbic system.
Your brain just interprets it as love but it's just simple pair bonding and mating
She took the feedie pill.
Her patreon fanbase and her are flying waaaaay to close to the sun
I like chonk tho
How did you meet?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-02-04-19-07-70-01.jpg (1080x1920, 263K)

the girl you posted is a lying whore so not much to your point

Fuck off tradcuck. I'm not even MGTOW, i'm a man sent their own way for being too ugly. Women treat even average men like shit, of course they will respond with more hatred if they have a spine.

She was the daughter of a guy I met at Church. He asked me to help him build a deck on his house and she made me lemonade.

>i'm a man sent their own way for being too ugly.
So an incel? I see, further proving my point that MGTOW are just incels with another name in most cases.

That's an accurate definition. I got my dick sucked on the third date by one woman and when we broke up she told me she usually goes down on the first date and thought it was cute I made her wait.

mgtow originated from divorced men tho

Originated, key word.

Lucky
Church women here are leftist brainless idiots and my local sect is literally a cult Importing niggers I hate them so much.

>She took the feedie pill.
you have to admit even without the feeder pill
when a man gets sad, he some something like cocaine or alcohol
when a woman gets sad, she can just eat a tub of ice cream
somehow they have evolved to find a way to feel better, mentally, just from eating
and thats why they all get fat after you marry them, because they're unhappy feeling they could've done "better"
literally every woman i've ran into online pops diet pills like no tomorrow, and not the generic shit you get on amazon, oh no, they are like
>oh user, pls halp me get the good stuff on the onion network, i gib you puss puss
and of course i fall for it every time

Attached: 1544360234116.png (744x804, 167K)

Yes, but you didn't even read what i said that i don't identify with them. MGTOW for a lot of guys is cope, but there are men who were divorced raped too.

based, literally me but im in my 20s and thinking of just turning prison gay, im not even ugly just too much of an autist for women

>I-I'm not MGTOW, it has nothing to do with them!

>I met at Church
i was home-churched

Attached: 1461131499705.png (221x223, 110K)

>confusing MGTOW with incels
Retard

Based
Good luck
I hope a bbw girl takes my virginity tho I prefer them
Men are shit tier companions tho.
T. Had twink orbiters as I'm a big guy 4 them they are too emotionally unstable and don't even have the pusy boobs that go with it.
Based home schooled master race

>he needs to drugs when he's sad

youre a subman

But i'm not, lol. There are incels who say they are MGTOW to cope, but i'm not one of them. Learn to read, dumbfuck.

They are the same thing nowadays.

nobody hates women
mgtow just say fuck it and walk away
the reality is not quite like that agreed but, in general,that's the theory

>I-I'm not one, learn to read!

>mgtow
arent that those pedo doll creeps?

Attached: victoria-sex-doll-100cm-mini-silicone-sexdoll-lovedoll-12.jpg (800x533, 50K)

You don't even have to be uggo anymore....
With the internet based "dating" services, even ugly girls go for the top % of guys. It's kinda amusing though, go on tinder and look at the absolute wales that even incels would reject asking for a 6ft guy with abs. The internet broke women.

>mgtow just say fuck it and walk away
>nobody hates women
You are not fooling anyone, you are as obsessed as the incels.

Only to retards

MGTOW is just the fox and the grapes of interpersonal relationships.

Not at all, MGTOW may have started with it's title, going their own way, but nowadays they got infiltrated by incels.

OKAY. Advice for the thread: DATE IN YOUR LEAGUE!

You'll get pussy pretty quickly. It isn't hard.

GOD COMMANDS YOU TO GO FORTH AND UNKEK YOUR CHURCH!!!

Attached: 987108-cool-jesus-christ-desktop-backgrounds-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 305K)

God has no power here mate

Attached: aussiesimpsonsfacts.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

MGTOW is a joke. My girlfriend stayed with me even as I was broke. She doesn't text other guys either.

Yeah true.

Incels and MGTOWs are just controlled opposition to make things harder for the right.

No, you faggots are just lazy and can't keep your buzzwords in order.

MGTOW..... isn't it the G in lgbtq ?