How long until this becomes true?

I give it less than 5 years.

Attached: tw1.png (765x459, 57K)

It's already true depending on who you ask.

Clown world is here. In the last couple days we have seen black Representatives call a Jew a White Nationalist and a Chinese Representative call a black woman a white Supremacist.

Gonna be a lot of white nationalists then

As far as I can tell, that is objectively their election talking points so

Attached: 1554904887834.jpg (831x791, 96K)

More like 5 years too late. Yesterday i just watched a young black woman get called out as a white nationalist sympathizer just because of her political leanings. Clown world. Honk.

Are white people who are nationalists the same as white nationalists? Or is white nationalism a specific term?

Nationalism is only bad when embraced by whites

It's even simpler than that.

>White People are Nazis
>It's okay to kill Nazis
>It's okay to kill white people

Liberal logic is full of holes.

Let's say I'm a Cuban-American who doesn't want to give out reparations because I generally vote conservative. Am I a white supremacist or a white nationalist if I don't agree to reparations? Am I a terrorist for not wanting the government to waste more money on something that could easily be abused and turned into a financial sinkhole?

Liberals are not only bleeding hearts; they're oozing brain material as well.

Attached: Honking has begone .jpg (1923x1080, 180K)

That’s happening this year and will continue until Election Day next year. He forgot to mention that MAGA hats are literally white supremacy and literally Hitler. Everything comes back to DRUMPF. They keep going after his branding and merch.

Attached: AAA64648-90D7-4EBD-9F08-4F85438F7B08.png (1258x1370, 1.03M)

Already (((true))). Didn't you hear Elleen Hershenov from the ADL at the Judiciary Committee Hearing? She flat out said that white nationalism is a euphemism for white supremacy.

Attached: 1554664626500.png (500x500, 188K)

We could shill that on Twitter.

>less than five years
It’s the current talking point. The maga hat is looked at as the same as the swastika and the klan uniform

Never. You couldn't even implement it at this point. Blacks are just literally too stupid to understand that. Our new spic overlords aren't going to want to give money to the niggers either.

Vise droit comme Bisonnette.

This will be a mainstream Democrat position by next year.

says the white terrorist

>Give blacks free money.
>Dont question fags.
>Allow us to turn your kid into a fag.
>Open those borders.
>Ship all the manufacturing jobs away.
>Give everyone $1,000 a month.

Its like they want a revolution, maybe its their planto finally round up us whites and kill us. With them pushing for mandatory vaccinations, what stopping them then?

Nazi, racist, sexist, etc. All these words have lost their original meaning. Now they all just mean "anyone who isn't a Democrat".

Yeah, but his branding and merch are way better than theirs. Obama had great branding, they could do worse than just reuse his. All their attacking is just free publicity.

If they had half a brain they'd shut up about the identity policy stuff that drives moderates away. It's literally there in the Rules of the Internet: the harder you hate....

Basically, they're going to make sure Trump gets re-elected because they love to hate him more than they like to win.

I didn’t say they were smart.

When exactly did nationalism become just white? I mean, they always were afraid of US nationalism, German nationalism, French nationalism, but now it's just "white". It's ironic, because until the common enemy nationalists never really supported each other.

It is being shaped as we speak.

Hateful niggers and spics already think that way.

our older generation brains simply believe what certain tv channels tell them
once trump mentioned nationalism the just started saying white nationalism like crazy and people just assume its a thing

>let the terror begin
>heeeeeeeeere's johnny!

It's Okay To Kill Whites

When you try so hard to be open-minded sometimes it falls out

Attached: Clown World Prophecy.jpg (850x400, 67K)

We're already there.
"White nationalism" has been made a slur when all it truly means is that white people want to govern themselves according to their own interests. THAT'S IT. It is normal and healthy for any group of people, regardless of background, to want to govern themselves and to promote their own agendas. But if you have white skin? "OHHH NO NO, BAD GOY! YOU'RE A RACIST! YOUR NATIONS BELONG TO EVERYONE BUT YOU!"

The Jews have effectively made normal healthy nationalism in white nations illegal, but at the same time denying JEWISH nationalism is almost a federal offense. So Jews are allowed to have collective interests, to have their own culture, and to have group agency, but it is illegal for white people to have any of those things. Why? Well, because media outlets, think tanks, NGOs, and governments run by Jews say so. It is not in Jewish interests for white people to have control over their own destiny, therefore it's banned. But don't you dare try to deny the Jewish destiny, goy! That's prison time, you anti-Semite!

Sooner the better. Lets get this party started.

Well put. /thread

That's what I don't understand. If faggots demand that we learn all the genders and proper pronouns for each individual person than faggots gotta learn the difference between a nazi and a white nationalist.

That's impossible to comprehend. If niggers demand that they be paid reparations than niggers gotta accept that fact that they're still slaves.

The head of the Proud Boys is a half black/half Cuban. He's labeled a white supremacist because he's a conservative. It's gotten to the point that Chase bank refuses to let him bank with them solely based on his politics.

>I give it less than 5 years.
years? I give it less than 5 months.

lol at the fucking boomer trying to tie Trump with white nationalists as white nationalists being to distance themselves to Trump in ever increasing amounts.

I would rather be labeled a terrorist than give a penny in reparations. Black deserve nothing for slavery none of them have been slaves in my lifetime. This is blatant extortion and I will not pay.

this

Fpbp

this is literally true though

white people are obligated to pay reparations

Checked. The fire will rise

Attached: BDD79AB2-2C4F-4860-B3E7-E40A98002C50.jpg (490x786, 59K)

Introducing: The Slave Tax™

A tax instituted by the government to penalize the entire country. Coming soon! To a branch near you!

Fpbp

Attached: 1553389260759.png (662x478, 22K)

Calling me a terrorist will just make terrorism cool.

Attached: 495d61f7ff7a358c74abaa38cfb3ff53.png (725x409, 423K)

November. Max

It's the same question. Is this enough pressure to wake up the normie? We're so close, but they're still hanging onto their myths with pride.

live in pdx can confirm

this blacks just like free shit for existing tldr;
fucking niggers

smells like anyone I know from the west coast at this point

I support reparations and repatriation.

>coping boomer logics
>either / or
discarded, leave boomer

>Basically, they're going to make sure Trump gets re-elected because they love to hate him more than they like to win.
holy shit, interesting point