How big of a JUST is this?

As a yank I have no clue how the British feel about a legit American mutt being taken into the British family. I mean, I do know that Prince Harry is a FAR shot away from the Kings throne, but didn't he essentially JUST the royal British bloodline? How does the average Brit feel about this? I mean, I'm trying to imagine how my family would feel if I married a nigress, I can only imagine what that same situation is like in a historic royal bloodline.

Attached: Harry_and_Meghan_on_Christmas_Day_2017_(cropped).jpg (672x484, 112K)

I used to think my life was a tragedy...

Attached: FCA2A14A-8DB1-4597-9D7B-35760FDC9B98.png (954x1590, 968K)

no one here really cares desu

Just sad.

it is a disgrace she probably had video of him with a dude.

>didn't he essentially JUST the royal British bloodline?

Everyone aside from the heir is irrelevant.

She's wildly unpopular but there's an incredible media campaign behind her. People are very aware of the race issue so her only public defenders are coalburners.

We already have this same thread
Use the catalog faggot

fuck them, I didn't vote for the queen or any of that lot yet they expect me to keep them?

they say it costs 65p a year to keep the queen, why cant we get some Polish family to do it for 50p a year.?

If they were in line to be kang/kwayne then people might care a bit, but the royal family really aren't as relevant as you would think.

They're just basically celebrities and tourist attraction at this point.

the british royal family arent english but a reptile humanoid species

Just read that Edward VIII did the same thing and he was the actual King, and save for the Constitutional crisis that led to his abdication, the empire really didn't even miss a beat, right? So I guess it doesn't really matter at all to anyone except to upper middle class housewives who have nothing else to gossip about (and Jow Forumstards such as myself evidently) - am I hitting the nail on the head here?

The western elites cant stay white if thier population becomes brown now can it?
These old families keeped thier power for so long by adapting to the trend
Back in the day they were super christian. Then super anti communist. Now the futur is brown so people evolve

Attached: IMG_1523.jpg (658x891, 143K)

I haven't met a single person who likes her, they like her even less when I show them evidence of her being a prostitute.

In other words... German.

This. Everyone seems to love Kate and hate this piece of shit half breed racial abomination.

>evidence of being a prostitute
This is new to me, please do tell

Sauce?

She cant believe her luck

British royalty has been tabloid tier since Diana. They exist for tourism and to keep Hello! magazine in business. Do people stop watching reality tv because it's shit? No. The royals will retain their dedicated following.

>cucked the prince by fucking a ginger navy man
>produce ginger offspring when you husband has brown hair
>divorce cause youre a stong independent woman
>start race mixing with a fucking arab alien whose people are conquering your own
>ginger offspring follows in your footsteps of degeneracy and marries a foreign commoner mulatto 40 year old

diana spencer murdered britain.

At least he married a white woman rather than a niggermutt
Although I still dislike Edward the 8th because he was a lot more sympathetic to the Germans, and if he hadn't of abdicated, there is a chance that we might not have gone to war with the Germans, and that WW2 would have been avoided

The Royal family could give a shit about their bloodline with Harry considering he is not really of royal blood, and is the love child of Princess Di and James Hewitt.

that was mean!

I didn't like it mainly because I knew the media would fucking go on and on and on about having a fucking nigger in the royal family and how this was A Good Thing because it's The Current Year.

Attached: ItsAllSoTiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

who dis?

Attached: 1554819451616.jpg (1000x1550, 352K)

Just like AOC over here.

It’s hard to imagine, even for a liberal American how terrified the British are of being seen or called racists. We can shrug it off with “no I’m not” , or “yeah, what of it,” but they are mortified at the insinuation. They have been propagandized extremely well.

who cares