OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-152925.png (760x1458, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does this mean all Muslims have tiny genitals? It would explain why they're so angry all the time.

>who is hulk hogans beer can cock

I'm sure that guy is happy to be posted along that article.

Attached: 1268557639207.gif (263x232, 1.48M)

so,that's why my beard is like it was sprayed on my face but my balls are THICC. nice.

unfortunately, this is incorrect. whilst i do maintain a clean shave; well capable of growing an extravagant beard. being said, my balls are so big they can hit waterline in toilets that aren’t low flow.

Well I ended up with a large cock, but only above average sized balls and no ability to grow a beard at all. And it's not because I'm some low test S O Yboy, no males on my mother's side of the family could grow beards either, despite most of them being very manly.

>enough energy
what a load of crap
though it explain my egg sized balls and 6,5" cock while i have a receding hairline and patchy beard
but it's still fucking bullshit

While this information is in my favor, I feel like this is too simplistic of a result. Do bearded guys never have big dicks? Or do low-test soibois have big dicks? Not accurate enough.

I cant grow a beard so I must have the biggest balls on the planet.

Yeah but you are probably taller than 5'7

I have one huge ball (John Biggum, Jr.) and one very tiny ball ("The Sentinel") and a nice moustache, what does that make me?

oh no no no it's clickbait dumbfuck science again

Literally cant grow a beard but have an 8 inch dick.
Checks out really.

Too much jerking off is why youre starting to bald

Does anyone really want huge testicles?

Attached: GjtPAwN.jpg (501x900, 59K)

Plus they're even cutting off a bit from that tiny thing on top of that. Madness.

So girls and Asians have biggest balls?

>ITT: Low-T faggots that can't grow a proper masculine beard coping "hurrr but muh BALLZ"

So the bald manly man has some truth to it ... and it might explain the cuckbeard phenomenon.

I have big balls, above average sized penis and a full beard. Fight me nerds.

That's absolutely retarded.

My hair started thinning at like 22 but all the males in my male have full heads of hair even into their 70s. So you are probably right.

I am tempted to just shave my head but then I will look like a 14 year old cancer patient.

Mods, this is really stupid.

It's almost as if this is a direct reaction to that thread a few days ago about long hair being a sign of freedom
Basically "how do we counter this toxic masculinity"

>"The Sentinel"
Fucking KEK

What about the hair of the men on your mom's side?

saggy =/= big

I like this gif.

Do women get aroused by big nuts or something?

Only if I could see what it was like to try on a pair for a day. The novelty seems great until you have to use a bathroom.

If I stop will it grow back?

I meant family not male. They all have their hair. My dad is almost 60 and his hair isn't even turning grey. Uncle on mothers side has a full head but it is completely grey.

>Hey, nice balls!
Said no one ever.

Species level phenomenon, not individuals within a species

>hasn't been told he has huge balls by a female.

Yikes

I can give two reasons why it's bullshit.
1. dailymail
2.UK

women don't care about balls one way or another, dick yes. balls no

if she told you you have big balls, it was either a neutral observation or she thought you wanted to hear it

I do get compliments on my balls and I can only grow a good goatee.

Explains why I can't grow facial or body hair to save my life.

depends. if the size affects the amount of seed I can spread, sure.

>ohhh user your balls are so nice and plum

who compliments balls? what the fuck man.

Is this why i cant grow a beard that is worth a shit.

Attached: shrug.png (299x200, 15K)

so that's why my balls are enormous but my beard is patchy. i honk at you god, honk you sick fuck

Lol I always get shit from beardfags for not being able to grow a beard, but have a 7 inch cock and girls all say I have the biggest girth they've seen.

Explains a lot that they are all compensating dicklets.

>t. testlet

Testicle size is linked to testosterone production and aromatization.
Testosterone production is linked to dihydrotestosterone production.
Dihydrotestosterone is responsible for hair growth.
Having big balls is a marker of having a full beard and vice versa.

The article is clickbait.

I don't think there's strong relation between testosterone levels and beard. It's more genetics than anything.

>enough energy
Bogus concept.

There must be exceptions to the rule, as always. The guy with the most gigantic balls I've ever seen in the locker room also had freakishly long hair and a full beard.

Boob bounce gifs don't usually appeal to me, but this one seemed so natural, and so unconsciously focused on the boobs, rather than singularly focused. Very good directing and camera work.

>broscience

didnt read, nigger

Have a decent head of hair but can’t really grow a beard but my balls are decent.

No he just has a big ballsack cause it's been stretched in his homo sm sessions.

actually,
t.BALLER

my balls are as big as my flaccid dick and my dick,when hard, reaches 18 cm.never been able to measure flaccid.

Can i see your balls no homo?

Booby boob

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-22-40-45-66-01.jpg (1587x815, 155K)

can confirm. have huge fucking balls but couldn't grow a beard to save my life. still have my hair up top tho

Big balls, big beard. Debunked.

i bet your dick is tiny though.

How can u not grow a mane? just dont shave lmao

Bullshit. I fap 2-3 times every day and my hairs are awesome. The beard, however, is shitty.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

get on finasteride+ minoxadil asap before it's too late. you will keep what you already have, though some lucky folks get actual regrowth

Finally redeemed

Attached: 1546971996414.png (645x773, 93K)

I've read about people who grow back their hair during nofap, so it's worth a try.

chicks definitely get aroused by big balls, one girl I had even specifically asked to suck on them once. a good rule of thumb to remember is that the opposite sex is naturally attracted to whatever makes you different from them because it's been fetishized to some degree during adolescence.

most impotent thread on the board right now

Is it going to be ones of those my hair vs blasting my nuts? Not like I use them but still.

If that was the case then Chad will be going bald smashing a different piece of ass every hour on the hour.

Gotta admit, I've never really thought about whether my balls are larger or smaller than average, who cares?

Attached: author of the study.jpg (490x838, 203K)

Do they come with a huge dick? I mean a huge dick and tiny balls would look funny but you still have a huge dick. Somehow having huge balls without a decent-sized cock sounds wrong.

>small balls
>thin facial hair
Where is your science now?

Big balls seem like an evolutionary liability

this isnt true or else people who do laser hair removal would report growing bigger balls but they dont.

So that explains all

can someone actually post some nice thick balls in this thread jfc

That's not how that works

>big balls
>big beard
>small dick
its not fair

Attached: 799.jpg (600x885, 54K)

Don't thing in absolutes (dogma) but in rulesets (doctrine). Or The exception confirms the rule. Nonetheless, yeah, I would like to see the data.

7cm erect penis here, also small balls.
Can't grow a beard.

Is it because i'm not white enough?

He's right, and its due to prolactin.

People think DHT causes hairloss but it doesnt, prolactin does.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4

Attached: Prolactin.jpg (500x405, 125K)

sauce

hey cool it with the racism buddy

Who wants big balls? The bigger they are the easier they are to hit or squeeze and that shit hurts

spankbang.com/34r93/video/massive+boobs
No idea who she is enjoy

>prolactin causes hairloss
so i'm making a HORRIBLE mistake rubbing my nipples to orgasm?

but who wants big balls? really, who wants them? i have balls and they're pretty gross and useless other than for dumping spurmss.

>tfw balding but have a huge beard
>still have big balls
Feels nice man

Attached: (You).jpg (600x532, 60K)

This explains a lot actually.
I can't grow a beard worth shit but I have enormously thicc and perfect balls.

>guys with shitty/patchy/neck beards have big bells

I doubt there is a discernible relation.

I have huge balls(it's actually really annoying/sometimes-painful if you're athleticly/actively inclined) and a beard like 'the old man on the mountain' now that I stopped shaving over a year ago.

How does it feel to have average sized balls, average sized penis, and average or above average height?

You will never know how hard life is as a 5'4 mutt with micropenis.

>tfw can't grow a full beard
who /big balls/ here?

Attached: 1554289141585.jpg (666x443, 24K)

Idiocracy level science

Where in India are you from?

Oh look more (((scientific studies)))

The Daily Mail - your home for pure bullshit news.

Guess I had to self-check my own digits you absolute faggots.

Attached: Go Back.jpg (370x257, 65K)

8 inches here. I got a full beard but bald. What happened there?