Is it okay to drink 2 liters of coke in a day

Is it okay to drink 2 liters of coke in a day.
I already drank a liter on a party but I want and have some more at home now

I'm skinny so getting fat isn't a problem

Attached: 1450957325276.jpg (462x500, 46K)

how many teeth do you have left?

Not if you don't plan to shit your intestines out.

Just because you're skinny, doesn't mean you can't get diabetes

no it's not okay, but you'll be fine if it's only once.

All of them

people like you make me sad. keep your health + skinny-ness while you have it. watch out for diabetes.

once? sure
evert day? don't

If you like them that way then stop
Dental is expensive, painful and a humongous cock block for eating and drinking and managing to enjoy those processes

How many

stop drinking soda you colossal fucking moron

Why though, it's normal and better than alcohol

>Is it okay to drink 2 liters of coke in a day.
I mean, yeah, if you never do it again.
>I already drank a liter on a party but I want and have some more at home now
Okay cool, stop now.
>I'm skinny so getting fat isn't a problem
You can get fat and you can still get diet related illnesses. It's not always about weight.

Fuck you guys I'm going for Pepsi then

You sound like you're 15 or something so of course your metabolism is able to process 200 grams of sugar a day and it hasn't rotted your teeth out.

I was skinny, and had decent teeth, and then I drank like 2-5 energy drinks a day for 10+ years and now had to get some teeth pulled and still need more work done on them and have a disgusting bloated fat gut.

I drank it

yeah its bad.
story time
one time we went to play full court basketball and we all had water but one friend showed up with a 2 liter and cigs. he was winded. funny stuff
please laugh

Haha

Yes, live your life. Do these things while you can.

I'm 28 and I still do things like that sometimes.

What is it with skinny dudes drinking insane amoynts of soda? I know like ten of them.

Anyways, it's not a matter of getting fat so much as it is a matter of nutrition and general health. That much sugar, caffeine, and whatnot is horrible for you. Plus, say goodbye to good teeth if you keep it up.

That's bad for your teeth and it's also way more sugar than you're supposed to drink in one day.

>I'm skinny so getting fat isn't a problem
Til your metabolism starts to go, zoomer. Cut that nasty shit out of your diet, it's literally syrup.

Sod off you fucking retard.