IRON ANN BTFOING MIGATARDS AGAIN! WORSE ON BORDER THAN OBAMA/HILLARY

Record highs! Red is new brown people in fiscal year 2019 coming to a white community near you!

We’re absolutely fucking fucked.

Attached: 8B09AF8C-5C74-42BA-AD09-E46015C4B101.jpg (640x713, 315K)

Based Cathedral

it's over

we lost

So when will Ann officially defect then?

Boomers still think Trump will fix it

She's right.
Obama or Hillary would have had to worry about their re-election or the election of the next Democratic President.
Trump can do NOTHING on the border because his base will vote for him no matter what.
What timeline. Hillary would have been the better choice for immigration.

You certainly did lose Schlomo

Where’s my fucking wall.

Attached: 8363EBA1-E211-477F-968B-E3E3FD4967EA.jpg (1000x652, 54K)

Mexicans be like: ¿Sabes la diferencia entre intelecto y sabiduría? No, pero puedes besar mi polla.

Yes because neither Obama nor Hillary would have had to deal with deliberately sent, soros funded, waves of migrant caravans.

Attached: 1554358134474.jpg (860x960, 49K)

Isnt a rise apprehension a good thing?

>Blumpf
We want the biggest immigration ever we got tons of jobs
>immigrants
Okay
4D chess

That’s what I thought.

>total apprehensions/inadmissibles
>women in charge of interpreting graphs

They'd have to deal with it, but Republicans in Congress, who are silent now, would be bitching about how Obama is letting all the illegals in. He'd get push back from more conservative Dems too, but those don't exist anymore.

This is your brain on the MIGA pill, do you really think we have the personnel, facilities and judiciary to deal with a stampede of 100K shotskins a month?

LITERAL INVASION happening atm. Trump needs to go full Hitler or he’s done, he won’t get re-elected when Fox News finally tells the boomers what’s going on with the admin.

You didn’t even deserve a response it would be like explaining something to a dog

Attached: 6E641721-CA0E-4912-8473-06E744C29B50.jpg (640x862, 349K)

Notice the lowest point in the summer of 2017.....That was when Trump let DACA expire.....Then it shot up again after a judge overruled him. Sad how the 9th circuit is more powerful than the President, huh?

BASED 12D backgammon by le god emperor, more BASED mexican trumpp voters

MIGA

doesn't apprehensions mean people stopped at the border?

>This is your brain on the MIGA pill, do you really think we have the personnel, facilities and judiciary to deal with a stampede of 100K shotskins a month?
So...
You're saying it would be better if they weren't apprehended?

yes, but then border patrol brings them into the Unites States and lets them go. So apprehensions really means brought in.

This ignores the fact that commies weren’t actively organizing mobs of spics south of the border to storm it

I’m case I wasn’t clear enough:

THE TRUMP ADMIN IS RELEASING THEM INTO THE US

WTF....Obama,literally caused this by refusing to fund border patrol

>do you really think we have the personnel, facilities and judiciary to deal with a stampede of 100K shotskins a month?

There's a stampede because the migrants perceive the border to be open. They are being encouraged to make the journey by NGO's, who tell them about how great life is like in America and coach them on how to get past the border (bring a child, claim refugee status, etc).

Trump has cucked and his opponents see an opportunity to undermine his support by flooding the border, knowing he won't do shit, knowing open borders was the primary campaign promise that got him elected.

There doesn't need to be funding to close the border, just willpower. If lethal force was used repeatedly, the crossings would stop. The NGO's would wail and cry and attempt lawfare and propoganda, but the crossings would stop.

They want to setup literal camps of fema trailers on the borders and have cities (quarnatine zone) so they cant infect the US before being rejected for (((asylum))) and just wandering off. Obama or Hillary would be pushing to make them citizens.

He had the Senate and the House.

He moved the embassy.

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

Not true. Next dem will give all amnesty

He did permanent tax cuts for corporations too you fucking shill, he singlehandedly saved America by doing that!

>want
>tweet
>propose

DO SOMETHING YOU JEW CUM GUZZLING FAT FUCK

Worst president in US modern history. Israel's poodle

What the FUCK is Trump doing?

Attached: 1554906435784.jpg (840x700, 96K)

Half of the house were never trumpers
He never had the house

>It was her turn!
Shills are scared since Trump is making staff changes now that Russia story is dead. They know the writing is on the wall.

Attached: sharebluepills.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Any other state in history would deal with this militarily as a hostile invasion, which it is

"Apprehensions" all turn into "released into interior with a double super promise to return for their court date in 7-10 years"

Apprehensions, for all intents and purposes means they got let in

He's releasing 100k invaders into the US PER MONTH you absolute migatarded fat fuck old boomer bitch

Attached: 1553231684013.webm (400x710, 2.22M)

It's worth reading "Weapons of Mass Migration" for more perspective on this subject. Liberal democracies are especially susceptible to this kind of warfare as they lack the initiative to exercise their sovereignty when it comes to borders.

that graph literally says
>"Southwest Border TOTAL APPREHENSION AND INADMISSIONS
That means that under PResident Trump, ICE and Border Patrol actually did their jobs and APPREHENDED record amounts of people and turned away recorded amounts of people trying to ILLEGALLY enter the USA.

How is this hard for people to grasp?

Ann Coulter is actually promoting Trump you dumb ass, shill, OP.

>obama or hillary wouldn't have allowed this
doubt that

>He
You mean the corrupt officials at dhs and other orgs or do you mean the Congress that refuse to pass laws to support the Trump agenda to remove the guac bowls? Presidents cant act in the way you want them to , that would be a tyrant.

Trump is dropping the ball but obama and hillary would have done the same..

Lets be honest though, Obama got away with it because they let him. The press didn’t report on him and the courts didn’t try to stop him. The problem Trump has is that every time he does something involving the border the courts start changing laws left and right. They’ve made it so he can’t do anything

Shut the fuck up boomer. They're releasing them into the US, with a court date, which they would never attend even if our courts were capable of handling a migrant invasion of this scale.

Stay quiet boomer and leave our board

Attached: 1551803784812.webm (320x564, 2.05M)

Get out of this thread kike.

>his base will vote for him no matter what

No they wont, it might seem that way because of how die hard some are but he will lose the people who only voted for him because of the immigration problems. He didnt win in 2016 by enough to throw away votes like this.

??? im fucking in my 20s you stupid cunt

learn how politics works in your own country faggot then come back to a political board and talk about shit you understand

>Before 2016
>How much power does the president have?
>We should probably obfuscate that information to ensure less embolden threats
>2016/19-
>Hey guys I dont think the president can do shit
>Yeah just come over they might shoot some of you but desu, they're mostly releasing the us into the US after capture

Sounds like a good thing to me. It's not like it's Trump that is funding the caravans.

then you must be a nigger or a spic or otherwise developmentally disabled based on your incredibly stupid comment

Attached: 1553238210199.jpg (689x720, 297K)

He's saying that it makes no difference. They're still tanking our demographics. But keep playing your semantic games, kike-lover.

MIGAturds on suicide watch

Attached: trumpstein.jpg (640x509, 110K)

Based

She's right. Hillary wouldn't have allowed them to be apprehended.

>tfw the Canadian flag is more respectable.

>implying that Democrats aren't doing everything they can to make trump look bad
>dem lawyers helping illegal immigrants
>dems on tv saying borders open
>NGOs bankrolling caravans
I'm not a magatard but I do pay attention

He’s absolutely right though... The Mexicans show up at the border, ask for asylum, get brought into the country, then get released into the country with a court date because there’s nowhere to keep them

If Trump doesn't fix this shit he's screwed.
You think he will? I don't. All he wants is cheap labor to build the economy (as well as his own wealth)

I hate all these dumb boomers too. They don't realize that it's in their best interests to vote liberal. We're better on immigration and we're better for you all financially as well. I mean they're basically poor incels right? Why vote against your own econmoic interests? Plus girls like guys that are keen on equality for everyone not just some weirdo white nationalists. We REALLY need a democratic president in office that other countries actually repsect. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're tired of that orange buffoon embarassing us internationally.

It warms my heart to see how much of Jow Forums is going more towards the left. Most of Trumps supported here are now actually voting liberal in 2020. The large blue wave that's coming will surprise some but it's been a long time in the making in order to finally right the ship.

Trump caused it. By saying he would be a wall and close the border, everyone is trying to come to the US while there still might be a chance.

who cares, if you havent resigned yourself to needing a societal meltdown to fix this shit you're retarded

you could shut down immigration to zero and it wouldnt be enough to get us back to where we need to be the "nice" way, the only way back is gonna be the good old fashioned "everything breaks down and people flip the fuck out"

If you think law and order can save us with the right application you arent paying attention

It is entirely due to Trumps capitulation on his immigration policy towards amnesty. Look at when the graph spikes; it turns on his state of the union address. In other words, this is Trumps mess and he is responsible for fixing it.

>THE TRUMP ADMIN IS RELEASING THEM INTO THE US
magapedes will ignore this.

>more people being stopped
>obama/hillary wouldn't have allowed this
>this is a bad thing
C L O W N
-_____O
-_____R
-_____L
-_____D

>you must be a person i dont like becuz you made a comment i think is stupid because i dont understand the topic

That's not even how this works. That's not how any of this works.

How stupid are you gen z's?

boomer cope

go nod off to hannity you embarrassing boomer.

>tax cuts, golan heights... he moved the embassy...

Attached: 1551132608701.jpg (653x523, 57K)

>yes you see, everyone pick a side now!

Attached: Sam Jew.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Obama didn't have his opposition side openly siding with illegals. The DNC is no longer a USA organization.

Obama and Hillary would have fucked the economy into the ground, so the hispanics wouldn't want to come here in the first place.

Kek

Is it really the president's failure that congress are cucks that won't spend money while the border patrol are constantly overwhelmed by hoardes of brown people coming across because they think they won't be able to get in after a few years?

If anything this is a bitter-sweet event.

Attached: 1440649145731.png (501x648, 217K)

God Bless Ann Coulter.

Attached: Ann gets savage.jpg (558x273, 68K)

What a fucking CUNt

Muslim immigration is down 90%, Mexican Immigration is down 40% thats pretty freaking good compared to just 3 years ago

Theres nothing more i hate than a kike with a miga hat.

Attached: 1553536757098.jpg (500x392, 53K)

>obama wouldn't have apprehended illegals at the border
yes?

>That's not even how this works. That's not how any of this works.
That’s literally how it works you fucking retard

Hahaha see it always ends in "vote democrat". Nobody is voting for fucking Democrats.

Keep in mind the House Democrats intentionally limited /cut back the number of detention beds last year as part of the budget negotiations.

Oh man it wasnt Trump's fault yet again. Miga 2020!

Wtf is that gif?

You can show up with a claim of needing asylum in the USA but the poeople taking the interviews who control the hot seat decide whether or not their claims meet the standard set by the government. the VERY small percentage of applicants that do meet the claims are granted a day in court to plead their case. whats wrong with this?

I'm voting Yang. Wtf are you talking about? Our interests our aligned actually. Ever heard the enemy of my enemy is my friend? I never thought I'd come to this racist cesspool and find allies, but I have. If you want a democrat in office and I want a democrat in office, even though we have different reasons, why not work together?

Attached: C3578BBD-FA83-4D07-B66B-BD1C681B39AE.jpg (910x1024, 106K)

>Trump controls the illegals
>Trump is the one telling them to migrate here
>even though Obama pushed for TOTAL amnesty and 3 million immigrants a year, he totally would have been against this!
>vote for based Democrats
>t. Ann

Wow she's totally not controlled opposition!

South Africa some niggers were destroying shit as usual and some white guy started cleaning up after them so they started dltrashing shit to spite him. Litterally the west in gif form.

WALLS GOING UP NEXT WEEK FAGGOT

>I can't read
You know that chart says border apprehensions / inadmisssables. People denied entry to the country. Trump has record high denials to immigrants.

>I'm voting yang

Cool story bro

seething

Attached: yang45.jpg (600x315, 183K)

Thanks for your input, boomer.

Attached: boomers4.jpg (700x350, 78K)

I mean that's great but damnit man white people are still barely having enough to replace the boomers much less to surge back to 90%. Have you seen some of the fucking cities here? It's gonna take one hell of a baby boom to do this with votes. I hope we do though of course.

why the fuck would hillary and obama be against spics flooding in record numbers?

The biggest encouragement was offered by Trump himself in January when he promised them amnesty in a future deal, not to mention 18 months of talking about the "wonderful DACA kids."

Ann is a good lass, sticking to her principles. Trump needs to be criticized for his jewry. The fact that he still has support after pulling this shit is ridiculous.

He was the best option in the election. He ushered in a window to discuss rhetoric promoting white nationalism, and prevented a Clinton seat. But he isn't immune to criticism for turning 360 degrees and going the other way.

Attached: 1554203628176.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

Temporary tax cuts, not permanent and he has dropped the middle class tax cuts out of the picture. Also, America is royally fucked.

Attached: 1554599686654.png (680x680, 188K)

The person who you are responding to wants you to vote Democrat, they are disingenuous like Ann