>Men who blame their problems on others dont have sex
>Men who hate women dont have sex

>Ugly women have sex
>Fat women have sex
>Women with no personality have sex
>Poor women have sex
>Women who blame their problems on others have sex
>Women who hate men have sex

How do we fix this shit? This is going to cause massive social crisis in years to come, if it isnt doing it already.

Attached: 1537607413029.jpg (606x701, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedjustice.com/
imgur.com/a/c2tuIpi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Incel

Attached: 1553852401208.jpg (605x658, 83K)

ALL men pay for sex.

By enforcing mongomy via culture and law.

Attached: 1554750898230.png (1336x1980, 400K)

stop obsessing over sex you retarded gentile fuck.

I'm fat, ugly, and have zero personality and I just had sex with a girl with a boyfriend last Wednesday.

>how do we fix a massive social crisis from happening in the shitholes we live in.
you idiots our countries are not the ones our forefathers lived in, the populations of today are not the populations of the past.
what the fuck do you want to save? what is there to save? it's already shit. let it fall apart already.

Attached: 1523462182855.gif (500x389, 1.96M)

>Watching My 600-lb Life.
>Every 700 lb she-walrus has a decent looking boyfriend/husband.
>None of the obese men have a GF.

Just be a chad man, what other option you have?
Say no if it doesn't arouse you, your not pressured to preform for people you don't know, are you? Just be good user. Being a good person is more important than having meaningless sex. I worry more about my conscious.

Attached: remember marvin.jpg (474x599, 39K)

Go outside and be a productive member of society
Hope to god that you can find a attractive girl at some point through professional relations or a random meetup and eventually start a relationship with them

That's pretty much my plan, don't know what the fuck else to do

I know lots of very short, ugly, and fat guys that get laid regularly. Most women don't use tinder because they think they are going to get murdered. An ugly guy that approaches lots of women is going to have a better chance than a handsome guy that never approaches. Trust me.

Just need to learn how to talk to women. Also I'd still recomend looks maxxing (join a gym, proper grooming, good haircut, etc.).

really makes you think about all the clownposting huh, and the obvious parties that are implied to be behind it

I am genX all the people I grew up with had sex at some point usually age 16-19.

fat,thin,tall,short,uly,handsome they all managed to get some ,is it your generation who can't get any?
its very odd.

>men who hate women dont have sex
Totally false.

>Ugly men dont have sex
>Fat men dont have sex
>Men with no personality dont have sex
>Poor men don have sex
Apart from morbidly obese men who physically can't have sex, none of those groups in singular are collectively sexless. Perhaps ugly, fat, poor men with no personality who blame others for their problems don't have sex collectively, but I see no problem with that.

genx was the dying scream of disgusting gentile filth trying to feel relevant by imitating jewish propaganda like the mindless rats you are.

at least we had sex.

younger generation try to outdo each other with increasing puritanism, but the less fun you have, the less content you are with your lives.

Get a load of this normie

What about poor, fat, men with no personality? Will I ever have a chance?

>having fun is how you live a fulfilling life

Attached: 1554525470789.jpg (700x734, 107K)

i dont know why you think im involved in your faggot gentile generation games. real humans NEVER thought this way, including the media masters you imitate. they lead monogamous lives and laugh and goy shitbags like you from their penthouses.

all of those men have sex, if they have a 8" bepis

half of those men have sex, if they make a half-assed effort not to be a complete dipshit who expects something to be handed to them

Actual Israeli flag posters are less obnoxious than you.

yes of course they do darling.

>>having fun is how you live a fulfilling life

it is a big part of it unless you are a monk.

another omg I'm so great puritan lol.

>WAHHH I NO GET SEX
Lower your standards. You're a 2/10 male, you don't get to have 9/10 women. I solved your problem right there.

and you are a homewrecking fatass with negative value to your own dying society. feral niggers will eat you soon.

why are you so bitter and twisted?
have some fun for a change let your hair down while you still have some left.!

All 3 of those things can be fixed (yes even personality) if you actually put effort in.

I was a 24 year old virgin that got Jow Forums as fuck, got laid while still being autistic. But I can now talk to women/people just from being in so many social settings.

Probably not, I live in Vermont.

i only come here because you are all 100% correct about white genocide and jewish domination unlike every other godawful internet forum today. to see posts like this simply tells me that you all deserve exactly whats in store.

Sex leads to babies. Who the fuck, in their right mind, would want to bring sentient life into this sad and crooked world? Egotistical people, and fools. The white world looked like it had a future when I was born. Now, not so much.

Attached: 1550349441514.jpg (621x804, 137K)

you'll see busfulls of armed niggers soon enough. your government is not on your side.

Easy. You teach men to reward the women with the correct attitude, that is, actual women, with sperm and retain that sperm as if life itself rests upon it, which it does. Regain the control, user. Women are nothing but sinks, find the right one to invest energy in.

Jews use blackmail for sex and rape gangstalking victims:

targetedjustice.com/

go back to r*ddit

that sort of attitude will only make you increasingly bitter my friend.

Do not seek to become so spiritually ill, fill yourself with joy and your life with laughter.

you still are young? such bitterness is for those who are old.

They don't like it here, it's been tried.

maybe it's not bitterness but disgust at a sickening world that's destroying everything it touches. being disgusted is the appropriate response to a disgusting situation.

Fuck off kike. Sexual vitality is being subsumed to invigorate the battle urge.

Attached: DpEVKhCX4AAslrt.jpg (700x684, 98K)

If I can get laid by an at least 6/10, you faggots have no excuse
>avrage looks, mabey slightly above avrage if in trying
>normal weight, sliding between slightly skinny and slightly chubby
>poor, but I can pay for myself and function in normal society, mostly by cutting a lot of corners
However
>somewhat low social confidence, I stopped giving a shit many years ago and havent had any real friends since 2006
>I can pretend to be professional in my work relationships but sometimes I don't give a shit
>normal gf is not possible, I took sjw trash and mentally fucked with her and forged her into a tradwife in the space of 4 years

Uh oh, sex-havers. I think you got the wrong door the sex-haver club is two blocks down.

Attached: 1554855051948.png (557x305, 193K)

Sex is gay. I will never abandon 2D perfection.

Attached: big titty goth gf.jpg (840x1200, 845K)

блaгoдapю вac base russian

Holy shit I shot him in the face!

Woman can destroy your life with a single accusation, and even if you manage to disprove it, damage you you will still be done, and woman risks nothing.
It's like playing russian roulette, and with how vile modern slags are, you have not one but at least three rounds loaded.

There actully are women who cant get fucked, it's rare but they exist.
I work a second bullshit job at a lowes for extra money and there is a woman there that is so ugly and repulsive I don't think even a nigger would fuck her. If there was a pic of her on here it would be a meme
>5 3 or 5 4
>fat as shit, 250-300 lbs and holds the weight like a 70 year old woman
>25ish, looks 35
>disgusting dyed green hair, but its unfinished and looks like she never bothered to do the rest
>legit beard growth under the chin, not a tranny
>smells horrific
>giant round problem glasses
>is sjw but fourtianly isnt very aggressive about it, unless you mentioned drumpf first

>I need girl to touch pee pee to have fun
Kys fag

>Tfw just became the girl
take the trans pill Jow Forums

That dude is right. Since I started semen retention, women out of nowhere are attracted to me and want to get some of my energy.

All of those people get sex. They just don't normally score with pretty girls.

stop fucking ugly women retard

I just got done getting my dick sucked after demolishing this chicks pussy. Told her I wanted to check Jow Forums so she could suck the semen out of my penis because I wasn't going to get her pregnant until the first date. About to leave the parking lot where I work.

Later incels.

tried nofap for month and my concentration was shit, it was hard for m to be concentrated for 5 minutes

Things were better back then

Hope you bring it closer to 50%

Every ugly man today had an ugly father that had sex, it's not women, it's not men. It's just you having low confidence.

based

>Ugly men dont have sex
But
>Fat men dont have sex
You
>Men with no personality dont have sex
Have
>Poor men don have sex
The
Power
To change all these things you fucking retard.

Attached: E07EB11E-F7F8-4F41-BE50-59C61E11ADFC.jpg (885x409, 111K)

Look at the triggered incels.

Just rape you fucking pussies fuck

Start by growing the fuck up user

You can't fix ugly, but the rest sure.

jedan mjesec nije dovoljno. Probaj pola godine ;)

Good job ignoring OP's point. Congratulate yourself with a nice hard dick in your mouth, faggot

His point is that there's a severe imbalance. I'm pointing out that's not true. You should be ashamed of your poor reading comprehension skills.

John Travolta is a cross dressing fag

woah hold it right there buddy he does not cross dress. dont even suggest that, everyone knows hes just a normal flavor of fag not a cross dresser.

Jesus merciful hour all these kinds of people you listed have sex.

Look, I'll level with you. Go to the gym for a while, make a habit out of it, cut your hair if needed, get some dressing tips from friends who can help you, female friends ideally. Also learning an instrument is a great way to attract people and have as a productive non-screen related hobby.

THEN go seek counselling. All that I've listed above is only half the battle.

Not sure if you are an incel or not but it genuinely sounds like you have emotional baggage that may be stopping you from getting where you want to be with women.

It will take a while and a lot of effort, but once you become more confident in who you are and go to the trouble of clearing up your act, your rewards will be well worth it.

Thoughts OP?

Saved

Is it really all about confidence?

Should I really invest all that time an energy to get access to a used up roast? Is it worth it?

Haha fucking rekt

Fuck off Reddit

Attached: soyboy16.jpg (631x482, 39K)

>GUAU
What did he mean by this?

Attached: kekashi.jpg (217x300, 13K)

This may be true. However, I will posit this: A lot of these fields also contain men whose names will be remembered forever. What can we say about women who would fit in these fields?

cuckcel

Too late OP, (((they’ve))) made a generation of sex-starved, emotionally neglected NEETS who’ve endured years of anti-white propaganda from the media, schools and politicians. My guess is shit gets pretty real in the next 5-10 years.

Attached: 3D2CDB8A-9911-4350-922C-6C31F25B2394.gif (500x500, 1.82M)

Why does onions give them the ability to open their mouth well beyond normal capabilities?

This

>bark in spanish

All those examples of men in your post do actually have sex, though.

So the piece that you single out to comment on is the guy aspect while completely ignoring his point that every girl with the same disqualifying traits still gets laid...that you have no problem with either obviously...quit being gay

Im fat and i do it literally over 100 times a month. Work your game fag

Women don’t want a human being, they want a human doing

Yes Goy! No kids the world is too bad , let Tyrone have the children.

Attached: 1535754859297.png (820x720, 401K)

I'm banned from posting images.
imgur.com/a/c2tuIpi

No. As I mentioned above confidence is 50% of the battle. Everything else such as hygiene, physical fitness and hobbies as a general rule tend to be the remainder.

Once you can appreciate who you are, others will start to appreciate you too.

> "Getting access to a used up roast."

I genuinely think you need to reevaluate your views on women.

Women are not just a vagina with legs. Believe me, sexual activity sucks if you have no genuine respect for the person you're having it with.

The logic you're applying is like a woman saying "Why have sex with a used up cock?" Lots of pleasure still to be had whether they've been with someone before or not.

This attitude may be hiding a lot of resentment from past experience and may be a contributing factor to you not having sex.

Develop a genuine level of respect for a woman and they'll feel that from you. The opposite is also true.

Learn to respect yourself and you'll be surprised at just how much you'll find yourself respecting others.

As I said, counselling friend will help you for miles.

I wish you the best of luck.

>the less fun you have, the less content you are with your life
Imagine being this bluepilled

Attached: Duty Is The Essence of Manhood.png (560x408, 312K)

You are wrong there

>This is going to cause massive social crisis in years to come, if it isnt doing it already.

Christchurch wouldn't have happened if girls would just stop having standards.

Based

Based

I’m not a fat retard and I am married with two kids and have a kid with my gf who I also love with. All the kids live with me.

I’m just some guy with a high IQ, brod knowlege of many subjects.

I’ve never had a problem getting some since I first had sex at 18.

At one point my first wife was totally cruel and never wanted to have sex. I eventually kicked her out because if you don’t put out you get out.

Pro tip for the Incels, you gotta have a passion for something that might make women think you’re interesting.

Be spicy, but not awkward. Indian food is spicy, Apu from the simpsons is awkward.

Umm...fuck her right in the pussy I guess

>t. Cosby

>How do we fix this shit?

It'll take multiple generations once a white ethnostate is created. We will never return to natural pair bonding en masse so long as Jews are in power.

Do I need to spell it out for you? The same logic I described applies to women as well, except that the tiny minority of women who belong in all of those subgroups do get laid with creeps and omega tier losers.

The question is, how large is that minority, and how significant "injustice" occurs here? For an anti-SJW you sure sound like a SJW.

Listen to the based non-white my friends.

They aren’t always wrong

Nice blog post and reddit spacing.

Go back to lebbit you fucking normie.