The world isn't simple. It's time to grow up and face that fact. There is no Zionist cabal that controls the media...

The world isn't simple. It's time to grow up and face that fact. There is no Zionist cabal that controls the media, it's a class of profiteers ranging from billionaires to complicit viewing demographics at home. There is no superior race or archetypal evil, just environmental conditions clashing with nuances in culture. These things take years to study and somewhat understand, and often times lots of gray areas exist. Even beyond this, keeping a heightened sense of fear, paranoia, and desperation helps others use your emotions to manipulate your worldview.

This is not a simple game. There aren't always winners and losers. Real life is a serious thing, and you have to understand the scope of what you're discussing. Tread lightly.

Attached: 1553894212616.png (388x306, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedjustice.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In all fields.

Fuck you OP

Attached: B6C1B30E-9998-4CDF-9B83-A1610E100833.gif (348x300, 611K)

Give it time. You'll understand.

RWDS are a simple solution to complex problems.

This fucker is willfully blind.

Right wing death squads? Seriously? How old are you?

How so?

The world is simple, your so-called “intellect” tries to comprehend what reality is, which ultimately spirals you into a false reality.

Wake up, know the truth

That's a flimsy argument because it works if the key point is inverted.

"The world is complicated, your so-called 'intellect' tries to comprehend what reality is, which spirals you into a false reality.

Wake up, know the truth"

See?

those aren't simple things you listed, though
Correct. This is the "chess player" problem that super smart (TM) leftists that depend on authorities to give them their opinions cannot wrap their head around.
You can flip the table on a chess player -
You CANNOT checkmate a table flipper.
Violence is always there as a potential reset, and boy does that make "wahh violence is not the answer!!!!" types seethe with impotent rage.

Attached: 1515615955212.jpg (1024x686, 86K)

The spirits are there, in the network.

You can retaliate to violence with more violence, resulting in the more complicated game of who's connected to more people willing to eradicate one party's opponent. Violence reverberates throughout time, sometimes amplifying.

That's esoteric and weird and please elaborate. It sounds awesome.

That's not a counter to my argument, and only bolsters it. So, uh, thanks?

Attached: 1469702844754.jpg (500x866, 62K)

btw checked
What German user is saying is basically yes, jews are naturally evil, and you are naturally connected to other wypipo whether you like it or not

OP is a faggot

Violence isn't a reset. If your point is that violence is a reset, I disagree.
As for Jews being naturally evil, what about their religion makes them that way in your view? I have some knowledge of that faith and it's a far cry from being inherently evil like Scientology.

>its time to grow up!
>your wrong
>im right

Jews don't gangstalk people:

targetedjustice.com/

>There is no Zionist cabal that controls the media
Stopped reading there

It is time to grow up. The world isn't simple. The fact I'm advertising doesn't have teams.

ok sure, but why do i feel like you're about to tell me we need more immigration?

Yes, you are starting to understand now. Remember, the most violent are usually the most dedicated. The most dedicated have the least to lose. The question is not “is violence the answer” because it can always be the answer. The real question is “can you maintain that violence until that answer is the winner”

Wow, you hust blew up your entire thread premise

niggers and jews = bad news

I mostly agree. Generally, a net of greed, ineptitude, and corruption from various only lightly associated individuals is what is actually going on. It makes more sense and is more likely. In many cases, this is also the reality. However, one should never rule out the possibility of centralized schemes. Just because most shitty situations are the consequence of many different turds collecting together in one place doesn't mean that sometimes manipulators won't get together to scheme.

It is also worth noting that sometimes very bad decisions are made with the best of intentions, so that further muddies the waters.

Attached: 1554911718315.jpg (454x340, 54K)

You fail to understand that the entire sum of all possibilities, INCLUDING violence is the chessboard. You can’t flip that. You’re wrong if you think this world can’t handle the impotent violence of a worldview in its death throes.

LMAO BOTTOM TEXT Then flip the table whats stopping you pussy. Youre too scared to even make a youtube channel stfu faggot larping incel.

There is a cabal or child eating freaks who get high on andrenochrome but you fucking Jow Forums losers are part of their plans. They built the towers 33 years before they fell. They were empty shells. You dont think just maybe they programmed every fucking aspect of your life? Fucking incel willing sociopath. You are just the kind of retard they want in their satanic cult. People with an IQ above 90 need to be aware of dangerous retard like yourself who are far too stupid to avoid the programming. You are fucking golem loser.

Attached: alt right cringe.jpg (1024x1024, 295K)

No, my point is that violence ALWAYS sits at the bottom as the final solution. There is no getting around it. Everything you take for granted flows outwards from the capacity of those on your side to do violence.
Why is the left winning? Because their thugs can go to Waco and kill a bunch of right wing christians with impunity, while the average white american thinks right wing thugs are automatically terrorists
Of course, you also don't seem to understand what is meant by "reset." THERE IS NO POINT LOWER THAN VIOLENCE. Every group being violent would be a reset
And I said jews genes make them that way, not their religion, though their religion is based entirely around usury. Even their relationship with god is based around usury. It's the disgusting faith of slave drivers

his last name is Lopez. to insinuate that he has the mental capacity to comprehend the machinations of the world is to be unscientific.

Fuck off, retard

100% golem retard detected. Tell me what state you live in and all will become clear. You are the kind of people who thought wrestling was real. Idiocracy is about people like you who are too dumb to know any better.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI

Attached: the frog.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Your viewpoint is bullshit unless you understand where the human race was, and how it has evolved as a while til now. The trend is disturbing, and pretending it isn't all so bad is you being stuck under the "thin ice" you claim. We're coming to o a breaking point faster and faster and the mechanisms that enabled it are old ones, and they are evil. Evolve your understanding constantly.