STOP using hate speech you dirty incel bigots!!!@

STOP using hate speech you dirty incel bigots!!!@

Attached: speech expert.png (526x533, 353K)

its kind of hard when that lady looks like the most stereotypical whiny, complaining, sneaky jew

no

Attached: 1554733041446.jpg (836x939, 455K)

Is she Jewish?

OOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEYYYYYYY

I have to right to free speech so I'll say whatever I want.

>hook nose - check
>ramen noodle hair - check
>subversive message - check
>I-know-better-than-you attitude - check
oy vey. Yet another jew trying to tell white people what to do.

oh... and they really is a type of jewess that all look the same.

Attached: 076f06a4-2157-444d-8d17-2bb8fcfc9fdf..jpg (1500x1000, 95K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10 pol - There is literally nothing wrong with race-mixing - Politically Incorrec (1430x218, 18K)

those are the ashknazi jews or whatever. they all look like cave goblins that live under the misty mountains. All those ancient folktales about little goblins stealing kids is probably based on those cave jews

JEWYJEWYJEWY

STFU JEW THIS IS WHY WE HATE YEW

Attached: 1549272052012.jpg (800x584, 106K)

Incel is hate speech! I demand compensation!

>they all look like cave goblins that live under the misty mountains
I'm dying

OP, if you can't support the first amendment to the USA Constitution then maybe you should live in a Commonwealth nation

Jow Forums really has made it easy to spot kikes

Attached: 1486422002459.jpg (460x550, 76K)

Turned on NPR this morning and some Huffpost journalist who got Faith Goldy kicked off facebook and some Negress from the SPLC were kvetching about how youtube had to shut down all the ebil racis comments.

I can fucking smell the gefilte fish from here. Back in the oven with you, kike.

Nah, she totally looks like a normal white person.

STOP CALLING HER A JEW

Guys, just let her you how to speak.

She's an expert.

The Jewish phenotype is hate speech imo, their facial features are so grotesque and exaggerated I find them offensive

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1015x605, 33K)

Look at thing for a good 20 seconds and explain to me how envy is not the driving force of liberals.

It's time for passover. Buy salty eggs and spray the blood of our lambs all over the door.

It's going to be fun on DOTR

Attached: 1554877759547m.jpg (1024x868, 105K)

Was it that "pro first ammendment" show 1A? Par for the course these days that NPR wants to silence anyone to the right of Hillary.

Amen brother

Attached: 1531719832717.jpg (616x919, 214K)

Attached: 1532705539653.png (600x600, 438K)

eeewww

Attached: 1510704568733.jpg (429x367, 106K)

What's the US government going to do to prevent blockchain based message boards that they can't censor?

I want to drill my fist into her eye socket so fucking bad.

Just have more bridge trolls in front of congress.

>now THAT"S a punchable face

No

Attached: F80D2344-A9A4-4E8A-9532-9A0DECD6CECB.jpg (750x851, 89K)

So greasy and unkempt. I would at least bathe, before appearing in congress.

probably try to infiltrate like they do here

Attached: 1493844208860.jpg (267x323, 8K)

Wait, it's fair to punch women now?

Yes, zir.

Attached: image.jpg (700x431, 49K)

How about anytime any of these kikes or SJWs says anything about "white privilege" or whatever you scream HATE SPEECH in their face.

“One usually recognizes a Jew by his nose. The Jewish nose is crooked at the end. It looks like the figure 6. Therefore it is called the “Jewish Six”. Many non-Jews have crooked noses, too. But their noses are bent, not at the end but further up. Such a nose is called a hook nose or eagle’s beak. It has nothing to do with a Jewish nose.”

“Right!” says the teacher. “But the Jew is recognized not only by his nose …” The boy continues. The Jew is also recognized by his lips. His lips are usually thick. Often the lower lip hangs down. That is called “sloppy”. And the Jew is also recognized by his eyes. His eyelids are usually thicker and more fleshy than ours. The look of the Jew is lurking and sharp.

The teacher calls on another lad. He is Fritz Müller, and is the best in the class. He goes to the board and says:

“Jews are usually small to mid-sized. They have short legs. Their arms are often very short too. Many Jews are bow-legged and flat-footed. They often have a low, slanting forehead, a receding forehead. Many criminals have such a receding forehead. The Jews are criminals too. Their hair is usually dark and often curly like a Negro’s. Their ears are very large, and they look like the handles of a coffee cup.”

The teacher turns to the students.

“Pay attention, children. Why does Fritz always say ‘many Jews have bow legs’, or ‘they often have receding foreheads,’ or ‘their hair is usually dark’?”

Attached: School.jpg (534x675, 50K)

>(((nose)))

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (308x842, 112K)

Heinrich Schmidt, a large, strong boy in the last row speaks.

“Every Jew does not have these characteristics. Some do not have a proper Jewish nose, but real Jewish ears. Some do not have flat feet, but real Jewish eyes. Some Jews cannot be recognized at first glance. There are even some Jews with blond hair. If we want to be sure to recognize Jews, we must look carefully. But when one looks carefully, one can always tell it is a Jew.”

“Very good,” the teacher says. “And now tell me about other ways to tell Jews from non-Jews. Richard, come up here!”

Richard Krause, a smiling blond lad, goes to the board. He says: “One can recognize a Jew from his movements and behavior. The Jew moves his head back and forth. His gait is shuffling and unsteady. The Jew moves his hands when he talks. He “jabbers.” His voice is often odd. He talks through his nose. Jews often have an unpleasant sweetish odor. If you have a good nose, you can smell the Jews.”

The teacher is satisfied.

“That how it is, kids. You have paid attention! If you pay attention outside school and keep your eyes open, you won’t be fooled by the Jews.”

Attached: Candy.jpg (468x597, 42K)

Attached: schumer-rubbing-hands.gif (640x360, 1.7M)

Attached: 61+8gqCAkSL._UX522_.jpg (522x522, 33K)

>implying groucho marx wasn't a jew

Attached: june.jpg (477x531, 35K)

kek

Attached: 1532029897436.jpg (620x465, 54K)

>he Jew moves his head back and forth. His gait is shuffling and unsteady
its so true. so many of them move like they are a puppet on strings. Like rigor mortis is trying to set in

Fucking kek.

Sounds like a fun time.

Kike nigger spic bitch cunt faggot
Free country, fucking communist skank.
Go stop the real terrorists and ghettos full of niggers that will rob me for walking down the wrong street cause I'm white.
Go arrest the faggots that want to see little kids dance half naked.
This countries priorities are fucked.
Let's see them try to arrest half of us, cause I won't even need some kike lawyer to redpill the whole courtroom so bad they'll drop my court case on the floor and start Roman saluting.
Fucking cunts.
-bald eagle noises-

Attached: YouThinkYoureCoolHuh.jpg (2304x4096, 720K)

Haaaa.

Why do Joos have Curly hair?
Did they mix with Niggers?

Attached: NPC woman.jpg (808x750, 210K)

woof

larry david is a good example

oy vey my glasses

I thought nigger ladies were like
>zing zing zing
mmhuhh

imagine being a living meme

Attached: Blabbler.png (210x338, 60K)

Imagine getting a 6 figure job as a jew crying about anti-semitism.

Jewish privilege in action.

Is this actually DWS without makeup? They look like they could be sisters, fuck, is their gene pool really that small?

I havent the words

If only it wasn't for them damn kids

Fucking filthy kvetching kike bitch

Attached: 1553103043693.png (1456x1096, 193K)

i think they forced her to look greasy on purpose to trigger us

kek

That's literally what middle-aged Jewish women look like. They have that art gallery teacher look. Bet you any money she has one of those oversized wrinkly gypsy dresses.

Emperor has no clothes

that episode of Today Now is such a classic

No fucking way

Adding to this. Type in "art teacher" in Google images and tell me what you all find.

but that's too textbookesque even for a jew

>liberals
jews

see
t. Californian.

Most of them look like Barbara Streissand mixed with a kindergarten teacher.

Literally Kikey McKikeface

Perfect.

But the IDF do it all the time here

This is clever to bait twitter boomers

where yo kids at goyem

Attached: 1541130092488.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Also is it starting to become taboo to just say ‘Jew’? What else would you call a Jew besides a kike and that’s apparently offensive too

Fucking circles I swear

its like telling the unemployed roommate to get a job & they get all angry and offended.

WELL YOU CAN'T CALL THEM SEMITES EITHER BECAUSE THEY THAT WOULD BE INACCURATE.

>USING GOOGLE
NOT EVEN ONCE

Attached: mrsroboto.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

fuck thats good

Attached: 1516944125729.png (368x348, 117K)

I wonder if they're going to try to implement Noahide laws.

Attached: 1533328637014.png (304x425, 189K)

Ford's new hairdoo lol

>DEY GOY- DEY INCE- DEY WHAITES SUPREMESISTS ARE SAYIN DAT DEY JEWS ARE BEHIND WHAITE GENOCIDE AND MASS IMMIGRATION.
>2 minutes of using google confirm this, thanks for notifying the public.
>O-OY VEY ANTI-SEMITES EVEREYWHARE.
Redpills were being dropped left and right.