ITT: Ask the opposite gender questions

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM [Open]
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 1559012422027~2.jpg (379x370, 12K)

Hello. I am a male barista and sometimes women with big titties bend down a bit onto the counter, which really puts their big titties and cleavage on display right in front of me while they make eye contact with me. This happens while I'm taking their order. Are they directly flirting with me? Is it all coincidence? Do women with big titties just enjoy doing this? Am i supposed to look? Please help me understand this behavior.

Guys who got into their first relationships 25+ y/o how did you know you were in love? Asking for a friend

>Are they directly flirting with me?
No
>Is it all coincidence?
No
>Do women with big titties just enjoy doing this?
Usually yes, 30% chance that its just an accident and they are too tired to think about it
> Am i supposed to look?
Yes

So what would you attribute the other 70% to?

what is the mindset you have when inviting someone?
Do you go for the they won't come anyway mindset? if they do come you'll be surprised they did, if they don't come, you won't care anyway, but it'll be hard to care about them later

Somwhere split between "shes just showing off" and "shes flirting"
You also have to note that they usually have to do that because they dont want to speak loudly so they come closer to you by bending over the counter, but you shouldnt think much about it

also, are you supposed to ask them why didn't they come up? I guess that's showing too much interest

>go to any store ever
>go to buy item
>girl is striking up a conversation wayyyyy more than I'm used to
>can't tell if she's just being friendly for the business or actually finds me attractive/interested in me

Attached: 1557613983748.jpg (460x562, 78K)

She might just be caffeinated bro

Thanks. You're a woman right?

ye

I do it to flirt about 50% of the time, the other 50% is because my boobs are heavy and it get's guy bartender's attention quickly so I can order sooner.

You said you were chubby with no tits. Which one is it?

okay then I'll give you an example
>go to buy beer at local brewery that just opened
>go after work, in my trade clothes and hat
>ask girl I've never been here before, what's good
>she says well people have liked this beer alot
>oh whats it like, responds she has no idea actually and kinda spills her spaghetti
>while she's filling the mug or whatever talks to me about camping and how the weather has sucked this weekend, was initiating the entire convo

I was contemplating going back and asking her out, is this a good idea?

Attached: 1555372466093.png (239x254, 130K)

I'm pear shaped, and my boobs have had the capacity to grow as I age.

What the fuck do women want from me when they are flirting with me at my,job??? Am i supposed to take any action or is it just a fucking game to you

Dear women who dress erotically,

I hate you so much, it takes all my will power not to hump you then and there in public, please for the love of god stop.

idk man I do this with ugly people all the time because I work a job where I make tips. Does she make tips? Did she appear bored? But most important of all, do you really have anything to lose by asking her out regardless of all these things? I'm a guy btw so take what im saying with a grain of salt

they want you to suffer through their tits

That doesn't explain anything. You said about your boobs not being big 1 or 2 months ago.

Both, mainly dick because they're flirting with the bartender and typically they have already had a drink. If sober girls flirted with the bartender then it would be questionable.

She did not make tips, and she wasn't bored at all

I meant I didn't meet that 'Big' threshold, not that I had no tits.

Im not a bartender I'm a barista lol

Yes, but the question ITT is talking about big tits, you booblet.

Need some input for research (for writing) ideally from women.

What were your interest and hobbies when you were ~14 years old? What did you care about the most at that age? Why?

Many thanks in advance.

I don't remember much to be fair. I think back then I used to watch anime and read fanfictions. I had a crush on my brother's friend but was too shy to even talk to him. I was a good student and didn't really have friends (the two I did have never wanted to hang out after school), but my brother would take me out because he felt bad for me. That's pretty much all I remember

Met a girl I really fell for but then I moved out of state. She texts me out of the blue sometimes but our conversations never really go anywhere. I think I'm in love, and although we had sex, I'm not sure she feels as strongly for me. Tried to FaceTime but different timezones make it tough. How do I get over it and the loneliness?

I don't think I want to be friends with my ex anymore. Should I gradually fade out and ghost her, or upfront announce I don't want to be friends anymore

I'm on good terms with my ex, but we never talk whatsoever and if we do it's because I initiate the conversation. There are some things I don't talk about with her (my dating life, sex life, advice on relationships, our past relationship) because it's not appropriate given she's my ex. I don't feel like there's any point in being friends with her anymore as I don't get anything out of being friends with her and she doesn't make any effort to stay friends even though she keeps saying how "she values me as a person" and "wants to stay friends".

Just stop contactinf her. Don't overcomplicate this.

No
It's not up to anyone but you to control yourself
We don't go around robbing and murdering men on the sidewalk though it crosses our minds often
But you don't see that happening do you
Males like you are pathetic

From where to where?

Oh, fuck, I must be tired.
Coffee consumer women are usually just cheery to get their fix, and tired. Some might not even be firting. Tiredness is directly related to the ability to put their boobs on the counter.

You think of killing random men often?

Women,
Im a hugger, so I hug a lot of people tightly, but when it comes to hugging girls it's really awkward, because I can feel their boobs pressed against me. I don't want people to feel uncomfortable, so Is that okay with most women or should I resort to the "church lady hug" ?

It's like an 8 hour drive. I've just been traveling so I really can't try and meet new people and move on. She keeps saying she wants to see me soon and talk but I can't tell if she's being fake. There's no way she doesn't feel sad about it ending to some extent too right?

If they like you, you should let them feel your hug chub. If not then church hug.

What do grills think of hand calluses? I have one where did get meets hand on ring and middle finger of each hand.

Also of you hug someone real tight and have big boobs does it hurt/feel uncomfortable?

I'm just friends with alot of these people but some have not been as eager to give me a hug lately even though I only see them twice a week. I do my best not to make it uncomfortable so I don't try if it's not natural. But I guess I'm not doing enough.

Girls, how should your son tell you that he has visited prostitutes?

>Ask a girl out ages ago, she says no
>We stay friends and get to be like best friends
>Recently she's been much more comfortable touching and hugging me even though she HATES physical contact
>Even told me today I smell nice

Tonight at 11, local man falls in love at slightest sign of affection

Attached: 1552997643707.png (192x132, 2K)

I work remotely with a chink girl that is 4 years older than me and lives about 2 hours away. We hung out a couple times and nothing really happened due to me being intimidated by her for various reasons. For a period of about a year we talked as extremely close friends on messenger and Skype at work 24/7 all day all fucking night. Even sent eachother gifts for xmas and birthdays. Now that I look back its pretty ridiculous.

Lately I just feel like im wasting my time continuing the friendship. I asked if she wanted to get together last month and she happily agreed and bailed last second kind of laughing it off. I knew in the back of my mind she was just using me for validation but it never really bothered me because I was honestly using her for validation as well.

I feel like ghosting her is the best option. Thoughts?

At what point is it weird that you've never met a good friends boyfriend/girlfriend? Plenty of social outings attended with opportunity for them to show up

Girls, how often do you leave guys on read and why?

How do I know if someone cares about me?

Why can't I break the fucking ice?

Should I tell the chica I'm dating that I have suicidal ideation and am in an ongoing battle with depression and anxiety.

I'd really rather not, but I feel maybe it'd be amoral to hide it from someone who's deciding whether or not they should commit to me long term. Especially because its really such a deal breaker for guys to have these conditions(invisible equivalent of an overeating disorder in women, almost).

A lot.
>I don't like them and hope they get the hint
>I am done with the conversation, there's nothing else that needs to be said
>I have shit to do and then forget to go back
>They said something that upset me but am not in the mood to argue

oh god I sent her a message but what if she doesn't life it

Attached: K Yell.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Anyone can answer,
Do you think spraying phermones can work?
Like a cologne with phermones in it?
I heard mostly positive reviews.
It's like the only thing I haven't tried.

So basically it's impossible to tell.

So they say you're not supposed to date/ask out coworkers, but would there be anything wrong with just letting it be known that I think x girl is really beautiful? Just in the sense that I appreciate her looks, and maybe something becomes of it, maybe not. If nothing else it could just be taken as a compliment.

Damn, why do girls even complain about their lives? But I hope one of these guys run up on you and beat you up or rape you.

I would just tell her that the way she's been acting lately has been confusing for you. That you think she's lovely,and maybe those feeling never went away completely, but you would jeopardize your friendship by overstepping any bounds. Unless it's what she wants.

Maybe find a way to say it in fewer words so it doesn't seem so needy. Doesn't have to be overblown or dramatic; if you guys are as good of friends as you say you are, you should be able to hash it out in your own way.

>I hope a guy rapes you because you didn't answer to his texts
Why do men even complain about their lives?

Why not just say "I don't want to talk"

You'll creep her out worst case

>like girl
>probably likes me back or has immense patience for my sheer autism
>I truly do not give two fucks about other girls, crack jokes, tease them, from girls my age to supervisors to lecturers
>first girl just steals my fucking swagger and I don't fucking know how to be anything more than some dumb faggot teasing her

Goddamit

Why can't I flirt

Why do I have hang ups just talking to her? I spend hours thinking up responses that suck anyway when I really just want to explain or talk it over with her but I can't.

Why

Because that defeats the point.
>I don't want to talk to someone
>So I'll talk to them to tell them
>And then probably have to listen to them whine about how much I don't want to talk to them

So just say "I don't want to talk" then go away

Over a compliment?

Girls are just incapable of taking responsibility for their actions. I can bet she has never in her life said "I don't want to talk" to any guy.

I do, if they don't get the hint when I stop talking to them.

Or just go away and stop talking.
Normal people don't get this upset.

Post a screenshot of one of the convos.

Cont

>she msgs me out of nowhere
>subsequently I have to msg her first every fucking time even though she says yes or replies

Fuck

Is she not interested? Shy? What

If leaves people wondering for no reason. Just saying you don't want to talk would solve that

Last one was something like:
>Me: "Did you get the email?"
>Him: "Yeah, I got it. Thanks! Do you want to hang out this week? We miss you"
>Me: "I'm back home, I'll come back Thursday. We can meet up then."
>Him: "Great, let's hang out next weekend then!"
Texted him today to tell him when I'm free over the weekend.

No, it doesn't. Most people don't "wonder what happened" because they have normal social skills, and understand that interactions include, sometimes, being left on read. They can read normal clues.
They don't need someone to guide them through "I don't want to talk to you right now. I'll get back to you when I want to talk to you" or "This conversation is over for me, I'll get back to you when I have something else to say".

So you want to talk to the guy... Are you retarded?

No? I listed reasons why I leave people on read, this included:
>I am done with the conversation, there's nothing else that needs to be said
This is the case.

If you want other examples.
Friend of mine was dragging my boyfriend's sport team after they lost, didn't reply because my boyfriend was upset over his team losing and I wanted to hang out with him and cheer him up.
Last night my friend's boyfriend was making fun of me for acne (we make fun of each other a lot, been friends for 10+ years), I didn't answer because I was sad and didn't feel like bantering.
A guy from class slid in my DM, I didn't answer.
When I was still single I went out on a date with a dude and it was awful. He was absolutely terrible. When I got back he texted me he had a good night and I left him on read.
Just examples off the top of my head.

>date girl who's older and treats me like someone she has to take care of
>gets me off like never before
>it ends
>date some other girls
>none of them trigger me

How fucked am I? I think I developed a new fetish

How the fuck do I talk to girls

not give a fuck, tease them

have this fucking confidence, like you're always right even if you're wrong but not in a dickhead way in a playful way

when they expect you to do something because you're le guy with the penis and they're playing submissive and watching you do it but turn it on their heads with a smile but still do it

girls are surprisingly receptive to being teased and being playfully fucked around with

be honest and blunt, you can ask them questions, show some interest, get them talking, almost like talking to npcs, they will bitch and moan to you too, nod and ah hm and show some kindness every now and then

do this shit and they will care for you, talk to you, get you food, get you their friends, smile when they see you and all that nice shit that's ultimately useless and empty

don't listen to ANY of my fucking advice if you want to make a gf out of it, i don't know how

Attached: 1551494046881.gif (935x670, 674K)

>and it get's guy bartender's attention quickly so I can order sooner.
Thanks for the tip, now I can more readily ignore women doing this

At least you actually get read

>When I was still single I went out on a date with a dude and it was awful. He was absolutely terrible. When I got back he texted me he had a good night and I left him on read.
lol suicide fuel

I could use more advice on this if anyone can help.

I don't see the big deal, to be honest.
Ghosting/leaving people on read is pretty okay in my book. I don't get mad when I get ghosted either.

Don't do the church lady hug unless they ask for it, or mention that they're uncomfortable with a regular hug.

Feeling their boobs is a normal sensation, and one that they're used to. If anything, it's one of the better reasons that people tend to go for hugs with girls who have sizeable boobs so just enjoy it and don't behave or hug her out of the ordinary as that will draw more attention to yourself.

Hey girls, I've been exchanging nude snaps with a girl for a while now and it's really hot. What are some things I can say to her to get her more horny besides the standard "I want to fuck you" and "I want to hear you moan" type of stuff?

I hear what you're saying but I feel like such a pervert for feeling boobs with an innocent hug. And I can't tell what they're thinking. Should I just ask them directly if they're uncomfortable with it?

Provided she's into you and wants to hear it, describe to her in detail what you'd do to her. Be very specific and focus on the sensual parts when you're describing her. Women are very mental and sensual creatures, so if you play into that then that'll turn them on.

They're just boobs, stop making a huge deal about it.

There's this awesome girl I know on Discord but good chance she's a tranny. Any easy to way to tell? Shall I assume she already has 1000 orbiters?

>I've been exchanging nude snaps
Stop. Actually meet in person. What the hell are you doing?

if she does then she's a fucking fragile bitch dick or no dick who sneeds to feed on the validation of a thousand fucking 1000 beta orbiters which means (s)he ain't fucking shit god fuck just imagine the empty pit her self-esteem is

she's not fucking awesome

treat her like she's nothing, she's not awesome, you treat her as awesome and you feed that sweet validation train she runs on herself

Attached: 1427727086510.jpg (700x500, 42K)

Is it okay to ask a girl out who studies with you in Uni via Facebook PM?

its not optimal

of the few dates i can anecdotally mention, the only ones the girl ever replied yes to were in person to

Attached: 1550217039178.jpg (1108x1478, 189K)

If you study with her why not ask her out in person instead of PM?

Fellow guys: How well do you get along with your girlfriend? Is she like a best friend that understands you and that you can talk about her about anything? Judging by the people I've met I don't think I will ever feel any special connection to anyone beyond a superficial friendship or whatever.

Ladies, I matched with this girl on tinder and my opener was I actually got butterflies when we matched etc is that too cringe, i’m on a large streak of losing out on beautiful women

she didn’t reply either i’m a lil impatient and my ex two years ago called me clingy been out of the relationship game since

She's literally my best friend in the world. I can talk to her about anything and she's the only person I open up with.

What's the best way to turn down a chick?

I'm 25 she's 5 years younger and made the first move. Thing is that I'm extremely introverted and even though I like her company at work, I don't want her in my personal life.

Attached: 1544641078618.jpg (417x489, 32K)

What do people do on dates?

Agree to go then cancel the day before lol
That's what girls do, right

This is shitty advice, do not listen to it at all.

If you want to do it in a way that you stay friends at work and there's no bad blood between you, be mature and respectable about it. Best way to do it is to be honest, and say say something among the lines of "I like you, but I don't think we should mix our business and personal lives" or something like that. Just don't lie or deceive her. You've done everything you can, and whether she chooses to accept it or be bitter about it is on her.

>but we never talk whatsoever and if we do it's because I initiate the conversation

then don't initiate?

Girl I have been seeing for about a month is getting me butthurt.

We live very close to each other, basically the same street.
We have met up many times and had sex almost every time (I always have to initiate, but she never denies me, not ideal, but whatever).

Now I tried my best not to be needy or clingy, but I don't see the reason why we can only meet once a week or so, when she literally texts me all day, saying how she is just chilling out at home.
>inb4 she wants you to come over
I got shot down one too many times for saying to come over, or that I would. She just kinda acts like I am weird for asking.
If I wait for her to ask to meet up, I would probably never see her.

It's almost like she is trying to keep actual face to face time minimal but texting time maximal.

I see this as a bit more of a FWB situation, since I don't have actual feelings for her, and I suspect she likes me a little more than I like her (already asked the "what are we" question, which I shot down.
Her behavior was the same back then, which is why this is baffling to me.
You want to consider a serious relationship, but you hardly wanna meet up?
If I didn't want to take things to a more serious level before, I sure as fuck wouldn't do it for what amounts to a LDR, when the distance is a couple of hundred meters.

Like, I get when someone doesn't have the time, but she has fuck all to do.

We both now sat at home separately all day and she is now texting me - half an hour before she goes to work - to come over and "cuddle".
Why the hell would I want to cuddle for like 10 minutes, why not come over at literally any other time of the day?

I'm not a clingy guy, but this shit irks me.
What can I do to make her understand that without coming off as needy?