What’s it like, being a spy in 2019?

What’s it like, being a spy in 2019?

Attached: 1DA1FE40-0F6F-48CA-B517-0EFE8C20F632.jpg (686x386, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2018/music/news/heather-parry-live-nation-productions-workplace-bullying-1203094919/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Totally sucks. I spent years in AFI before coming over to the civie side and all I fucking do is monitor the Chans for domestic threat assessments.

I literally have to take every "Some of you guys are alright, don't go to xxxxx tomorrow" post over to my chief and we have to evaluate the risk only to always discover it's a fat neckbeard who hasn't left his mom's basement since 2016 and that was to go file for welfare/SSI.

Even at G6, the pay is not worth it to watch you retards. Holy fuck.

I've applied to go work for F-Secure and I hope I never have to look at Yli, 4, infinity or half ever again.

my god you are a faggot.

There's no way you'd be authorized to post this. But it's funny that tax dollars are actually being wasted on this shit.

levels of faggotry we didn't even think was possible

some of you spooks are alright, dont go to your bosses' office tomorrow (i'll be sucking his wiener)

Attached: 1462189291294.png (1182x666, 585K)

>He still spend his free time here
You are here forever,faggot!

Fucking kek

Kek

Tell your boss there is no way in hell I'm paying reparations

What the fuck is that

Attached: opfaggot.jpg (685x474, 60K)

wow a tv what's the pic all about

Thank you for your service.

Attached: image.jpg (746x982, 159K)

I wonder what my "threat matrix" is.

Is 4 and half different? Are you talking about that Norwegian textboard?

It's shit. Literally hanging out on chans all fucking day to explain 'memetic culture' to fucking normies. Cooking up schemes for memetic dominance. No wonder Brock lost it.

at least you have a job faggot KYS

Attached: hang.gif (378x284, 1.82M)

Some of you guys are alright, dont come to Kilmacrenan tomorrow in County Donegal or you are going to see some crazy darts at Noras pub

if you have to ask it's too low

Your wife’s butthole has a no knock entry

'Derry Girls' is actually quite funny to me. I like the episode where the new girl comes to Derry and she's Asian and the Nun says, "We do things a lot different here than where you're from. This is not like... Donegal."

The idea of some statist bureaucrat wasting his life reading troll posts on Jow Forums brings me a lot of satisfaction desu.

I guess at least in this LARP scenario you're getting paid.

>No tongue out,no swollen purple head,hands with normal color and fingers relaxed,no piss or shit, head angle should be different if hanged and the rope is clearly connected to his back and not his neck
This gif is fake as fuck.

My dad works for Nintendo

Teehee

>I literally have to take every "Some of you guys are alright, don't go to xxxxx tomorrow" post over to my chief and we have to evaluate the risk only to always discover it's a fat neckbeard who hasn't left his mom's basement since 2016 and that was to go file for welfare/SSI.

hysterical if true

Hey, at least you are getting paid to be here. I spend my time here for free and for no particular reason.

is this a new pasta?

Attached: 1554753518053.png (610x613, 107K)

Attached: 1544652522285.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

is it a spy when a company hires you to work for another company and you get two paychecks and you don't have to do anything other than send them all your emails and notes from meetings?
Because i'm that

Attached: clown frog.jpg (617x488, 59K)

>being a g6, ever
Lmao how do you even start off that low?

Meh.
The only people assigned to banter are from the division assigned to chatter.

Some of you guys are all right. Don't go to F-Secure tmrw

yes...yes, that is what spying is.
now elaborate.

sweet gig
kind of illegal though

Say something about shooting May and find out

Jow Forums really is a honey pot, but damn this is funny

That sounds like a great deal. It's still quite illegal but it sounds fun. Protip, save communications from both and store them both online and to a storage device. This will be integral to your freedom should investigations come down. Don't worry too much, it's very rare that such things become uncovered unless someone turns rat.

Based spook posting. Respond to this post with doots or your mother will visit your boss's office tomorrow.

Some of you Internet surveillance guys are alright, don't go to Area 51 tomorrow

Attached: What appears to be the grinch in a mask holding a gun.png (396x385, 85K)

That’s illegal
Also what companies

At least you're not shooting battery inventors for big oil.

I know but its not like being a govt spy. Basically I'm in california (i know i know) and i got hired at one studio as an assistant and I was doing fine there and at the same time i applied for another studio and they didn't call me till 6 months or so later. So i was telling people i was leaving soon because the other job paid more money and I was approached by someone at Job A and they poke with me about twin movies (think a bugs life/ antz) and how that happens and that there are probably moles in this very studio etc. Told me he would increase my pay and i could take that job and all i have to do is send stuff. Easiest thing in the world and that extra money got me out of debt

Don't go shit other boards you literal nigger.

You with Pixar?

nah thats just an example of what the dude told me. I wont say what company it is anyways - probably already said too much

>bugs life/ antz

Attached: 1519577538590.jpg (236x259, 9K)

Good for you. It's all shitty hollywood garbage I won't watch anyway. Now stop talking and get back to taking jewish money.

oh fuck its E.T, hes going to try phone home

>I have to explain a 65yo boomer what a pepe cartoon is.

sounds fun. i know a guy who works at happy madison and his female boss just got #metoo'd for being a bitch and making interns cry and now she's out of a job. clown world

>variety.com/2018/music/news/heather-parry-live-nation-productions-workplace-bullying-1203094919/

have you been able to save up for that down payment on the new condo, yet?

Loooooooool

of the following memes, which is ranked highest on a standard threat matrix:
Pepe
Wojak
Moonman
Spurdo

i just got my DNA results back and it came back county donegal. i'd like to come visit next year. it looks like a really nice place.

Attached: my 23andme.png (1197x545, 70K)

>you really have to ask?

Attached: moonmanmassacre.png (797x785, 990K)

I wish I could get a gig like that. It would make this boring ass banking job bearable.

It's boring as shit OP. 2021 will probably be more fun.

You sit behind a computer and shitpost on Jow Forums except you get paid for it.

lol did you ever open any of the pictures in np++?

TcjeQJhb

Reported, Filtered, and Stamped for the train to our Labor Camp, have fun degenerate

Attached: 6c916cbb6a1f78b7c57b8541d5c5355047a8babd_hq.jpg (817x663, 93K)