Does the FBI lurk on Jow Forums

What do ya'll think?

Attached: azqz3Pz_700b.jpg (400x400, 29K)

cia niggers do

Cod is for pussies i play halo

Attached: kanye.png (1600x900, 57K)

The ones calling everything "controlled opposition" are FBI assets. That's how they killed WN1.0 in the 80s and they are trying to do it again now.

The FBI is everywhere
Nice try fed

Attached: 589A2EFE-37F8-4FD8-86E4-AB54DDEA67ED.jpg (750x492, 262K)

Halo is Based
In Halo 3 they glassed most of Africa.

Attached: 200.gif (471x200, 1.04M)

The FBI fucking sucks at both of their jobs.

The Jews are going to slit your throats with relish the very instant that you cease to be useful, idiots.

fake American CIA niggers tongue my anus

what that is?
>WN1.0 in the 80's

I played halo reach more epic because the whole planet got destroyed

Attached: JPEG_20190410_144117.png (524x294, 26K)

Kek I forgot about that. Get fucked "New Mombassa"

>What do ya'll think?
Of course.
FBI, CIA, BND, MI6, Scotland Yard, Mossad
You name it, they're here, watching.
Wave!
I wanna know how many lady spies there are.

That's the FRI though

The bederal fureau of ingestigation

Nobody so far has mentioned the agency actually running the show here (at least with regards to 4/pol)
my understanding it is DHS but who the heck really knows unless, you know...

n a h

Attached: degas.jpg (750x750, 325K)

cia niggers are involved with everything. They are the most dangerous agency on the planet.

>lurk
no, we post here too

You're here forever user.

All jokes aside for a moment. I would like to meet an NSA Agent is see if they track us. Just imagine all of your shitposts being saved in some file.

for a second realize this site has been able to manifest outside the internet... There's not only glows here, there's advertisement agencies, there's government officials, celebrities, anyone and everyone is here for different motives participating int he anonymous retardation.

> be AFSC 1U0X
> browse Jow Forums between "flights"
> gets called a CIA nigger
> they're technically correct

Attached: QqREP9B.jpg.png (1000x764, 461K)

If you don't come to this place knowing you're being profiled and watched by every intelligence agency known to man you should prolly kys now and do the next generation a favour.
I basically only come here to play with glow niggers.

Isn't it funny how we have a (((Google))) captcha, but google is at the threshold of every technology that includes "meta-data"?

For all you young (not gunna say new, because you can be you and not new) -fags. Jow Forums used to have a spaceship on our homepage, it was call the canary. If you don't know the history of the canary, it's a bird that was hung in minds to smell gas and would freak the fuck out when it smelt gas letting all the miners know to gtfo. It was passed around that the homepage was a "canary" of the site, if it was ever taken down, it meant that the site was under (undisclosed) investigation. SO, to put things simply, this site has always been under the scrutiny of people who are capable of shutting it down, but they never have...

sorry for the typos, you know what I meant**

The FBI has lurked Jow Forums since the days when /b/ was at its height. It's nothing new.

Attached: 4chanpartyvan.jpg (680x544, 53K)

The AFP got bored and left when they couldn't snag anymore CP to add to their own fap folders

Attached: Australian_Federal_Police.png (161x200, 54K)

drones kill children

Trump v. Yang 2020

Only putting Trump first because he's alphabetical order is pleasing.