Do the shills that come here to relentlessly try to change this board's overall sentiment really think it will work?

Do the shills that come here to relentlessly try to change this board's overall sentiment really think it will work?

Attached: xcc.png (700x819, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No they have no souuls

Yeah they truly do believe they have the upper hand.

It's fun to constantly watch them try and fail

No, but we should all be on terror watch lists.

>Be me
>See FedEx drop off my zither pins
>Wait for driver to leave before going to door
>Open door
>Neighbor's cat is lounging on my porch
>Grab box of 100 zither pins
>FeelingDevilish.png
>Go over to cat
>Give kitty scratches behind ears
>Kitty purrs
>Do this for a minute
>Go back inside
>Realize (((they))) are trying to destroy this

Attached: RyobiUser.png (717x385, 570K)

It's just odd to me that a single board on a relatively small website garners so much resources.

Attached: 1543283610554.png (1220x818, 510K)

can you explain what the overall sentiment is in a few sentences?

It's the result of being shutdown everywhere else.

That Zion Don is based and le god emperor

I'd say that's one of several at least.

It does work though

True enough.
I would say mostly conservative, with some exceptions. Most of us just want things like feminism, black culture, Islam, etc, to be stop being so praised because they're actually cancer. We generally want whites (some may include Christians) to stop being blamed and persecuted for damn near everything.

How so? They've been doing this since well before the election and Jow Forums is still basically the same. Or are you one of those people that lives in bizarro world?

They kill any kind of discussion and spam each thread talking one with each other, not to mention people that are new now no longer accept board culture.

They try to do these things, but ultimately always end up failing. I see it time and time again and 99% of the time, we know it's bait and call it out as such.

It works when they tear apart any right-leaning figure who becomes popular here. I don't know how many of them really want to change it. I think it's pretty much a containment board for something that's pretty much contained.

It doesnt matter if you have 1000000 threads with the same subject at minutes difference one of each other, I believe they have some kind of bot, hence the so many 1 posts by this ids with race baiting since there is no other important political incident to spam instead.

They think, "I need the two cents per post."

Oh, it's most definitely bots, along with Soros funded people, discord trannies, resetera, tumblr, reddit, etc.

No. They know they are defrauding their employers. They constantly lie about how effective they really are.

David Brock was murdered for lying about the effectiveness of his shill campaigns. The shills we see here will likely be killed by their employers or jailed for taking foreign money and interfering with elections. Many of the comments are posted by AI chatbots however. They will be deactivated eventually. But the important thing is that shills will indeed be jailed or murdered by their employers.

Attached: 7717FAD4-09FF-488D-8F37-1FEABD33F5E1.jpg (550x324, 27K)

most of the ones from various social media platforms are just here to troll le ebil nazis because someone disagreed with them on their home site so they think it must be a raid from the evil 4chins

yeah, I don't think my question was fair, desu. this board is even more dynamic and shitty simultaneously than any one individual can actually take in, imo. why anyone would deign themselves enough of an authority on the totality of everything going on here cannot be taken seriously. you can find damn near anything you want here rather quickly. I think we see mostly what we want to see.

the shills reduce the meme output: clogging, misdirecting, taking up space. in this the shills have an impact. they've given up on forum capture.
the memes out of this dumpster are incredibly effective, you really have no idea. there is zero chance this board exists in its current form by the start of primary season, though. plans are in the works.
t. swampthing

It’s OK we all moved onto i2p and urbit anyway.

Reddit clowns think they can make internet trolls care. Internet trolls feed

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

containment chan be containmenty

We are in a clown world