What do women look for in a guy?

Please don't patronize me.

Attached: OB-IO273_shrekf_E_20100520084037.jpg (359x239, 30K)

Look good.
Be kind to her.
Have a purpose in your life, an idea, a story.

>Be kind to her.
Is this true? I've known a lot of girls who stick with guys who mess them around. They seem to feed off the drama.

Yes, it is. If they don't want a man who is kind, you don't want to date them because they're insane, hate themselves and will make you miserable.

Being kind doesn't mean being a doormat who has no dignity, or being incapable of making a joke.

Stability, inner and outer

> Inner stability
Whelp, guess I'm fucked. Do my mental problems really matter that much if I can handle shit and my life is under control externally?

If you have troubles being mentally stable on your own, having gf will eventually land you into mental ward cage.

>Being kind doesn't mean being a doormat who has no dignity, or being incapable of making a joke.

I know that. I just think don't think women are receptive to men who are kind, caring and polite. They seem to get off on men who treat them like dirt but have just enough superficial charm to get away with it.

So what am I supposed to do? I'm not just going to give up on ever getting a GF. BTW I just have anxiety, paranoia, OCD, and autism, not anything REALLY bad like bipolar or schizo.

That's stupid.
Get to know better women.

>I just have anxiety, paranoia, OCD, and autism, not anything REALLY bad like bipolar or schizo.
I laughed out loud.

>That's stupid.
>Get to know better women.

A large percentage of women have daddy issues. They also enjoy "the project" (i.e. turning a badboy into a good bf). It's difficult to find a woman who isn't like this desu

lordy lord.

It's true though. I'm more or less functional and sane in my life. I've learned to manage all of these to some extent at least. I don't think it's obvious when you talk to me that I have them, except maybe autism because sometimes I struggle with eye contact. I'm unstable on the inside but I'm at least able to keep my shit together and act sane for the sake of people around me. Isn't there potential to get a gf who would be OK with that?

Attached: 949459953.gif (400x352, 1.41M)

Do most of the women you know still have to graduate high school? That's not the case for most adult women.

I know a middle-aged woman. She's a successful businesswoman. Looks good for age, keeps fit. She tells me all about her dating exp. Despite several failed marriages, she always goes for the rough & ready guys who jerk her around. "Nice guys" just bore her

Be careful OP, I think you've angered him

Attached: mz7fl6lp79uz.jpg (1762x1632, 169K)

It differs for every woman, some like edge lords, some like funny guys and some like nerds, it all comes down to your looks and personality

Attached: L.gif (600x600, 171K)

First you need to love yourself first before anybody else can love you back.

After the first step (which is hardest), it all boils down to
>how many girls have you asked on date / for phone number this week?
question. Just ask out at least one girl per week and sooner or later you will have annoying gf who demands sex and dates from you.

Attached: Ending for Princess Crown The Magic Potion.gif (778x605, 2.18M)

What does this even mean? 'Loving' yourself? Sounds pretty arrogant to me

Strong jaw
Nice hair
Protruding chin
Hooded eyes
Horizontally straight eyebrows
Wide shoulders
Nice cheekbones
Long femur bones

Are you stupid? I guess you took the blue pill from some dating advice book.

Do you think this guy can get a gf? Lol

Attached: 1558726036132.jpg (1944x2592, 896K)

A good face is a must

Attached: L Lawliet.jpg (750x1002, 84K)

yes yes. I always make my date get an xray so I can make sure his femurs are long enough for me.

First you need to get surgery if you look like this or above, this is the truth.

Any femanon can confirm this.

Attached: 1559052898347.jpg (479x852, 42K)

Funny, not a psycopath, basic personal hygiene. Thats it.

I had an ex who was a 10/10. basically princess jasmine IRL. her longest bf was a dorky asian manlet (with presumably a mini-dick)

women aren't that hung up on looks, personality reigns supreme

It has various meanings. For everybody the definition is different.

For example for me it means you dont get bored by yourself. You have hobbies and interests so you inherently dont seek GF as a form of entertainment. For others it means confidence: you dont need gf in order to feel like functioning member of society. For some it indeed means arrogance. Arogant men dont bend their backs for their gfs. They follow their dreams and the woman is either okay with whatever they do / want or she can go fuck herself (or return back to her abusive ex).

If you dont love yourself, nobody else will love you neither. For many many reasons. And ignore idiots like they are just pic related trying to sabotage you. Sadly Jow Forums is full of them. Their default mindset is
>if i cant have it, nobody can
And frankly they can get very annoying.

Attached: crabs and buckets.png (540x829, 307K)

the girls who do that are too afraid of the unknown to confront the bad boyfriend
or they like to conflabulate and exaggerate shit so people will listen and pay attention to them.
it happens becuase they are too caught up in stupid shit games and are eternally trapped in their own private hustle.

two main things attractiveness?
will mom and dad be looking at you like she pulled adonis from mount olympus?
will you give her many beautiful babies?

are you safe?
can you provide protection?
can you be just predicatable enough to know you wont absolutely wreck her shit on just a whim?

many "modern women" will go with looks and forgoe the last part. hence why modern women dont want babies and tend to stay with douche bags.

instead the last criteria has been replaced with
can he understand me?

a man who is not attractive but "understands women" is a friend
a man who is attractive and understands women is either
a keeper, gay/trans/queer,or a "sociopathic boyfriend" i.e. the people who use the PUA handbook.

>le you're not worthy of love until you love yourself meme

Please stop trying to give advice.

>women aren't that hung up on looks, personality reigns supreme
Not thats bullshit.

Is more like 50% face and 50% personality. If you dont belive me just watch yt videos, they did a test.

99% femanons will not date guys shorter than them even if the guy had a 200 IQ.

You post 0 proof and spit out some blue pill bullshit. Dont listen to him, if it was that easy you would have a gf now.

Attached: large (26).jpg (750x563, 40K)

A good face and body. We all know this but what is good varies from women to women

Confidence. They also want a man who's emotionally healthy/kind.

Financial stability/a mission in life

The order of importance changes as women age and mature