New Refugee Wave building up in the Balkans

balkaninsight.com/2019/04/05/greek-police-clash-with-refugees-heading-for-border/
ekathimerini.com/239240/article/ekathimerini/news/migrants-gathering-in-northern-greece-for-balkan-crossing

>As a result of arrangements to curb the flow to Western Europe of refugees and migrants, more than 70,000 asylum seekers are effectively trapped in Greece, unable to move on.

they are trapped like the Syrians in Hungary 2015. Don't you think Europe (Germany) must help them?

looks like 2015 will repeat itself.

Attached: migrants.png (1802x1090, 707K)

Get ready for more fun krautshits!
Oh sweet sweet revenge, how cold are thou!

whats wrong bro dont you need hordes of retarded 3rd worlders as "workers" too?
man every white country and only white countries should just import every single third world nigger / brown shitskin that they can. its really the only way i see the earth surviving 2bh

Attached: basedd.png (800x800, 291K)

let em all in, preheat the ovens

Why don't they just imprison and / or execute them?

I hope all of them will be shipped to Germany.

You FUCKING krauts!!
You stupid RETARDS!!
You WANTED this shit!!
This is Merkel 2.0!!
Fuck this gay earth, can't fucking wait to leave this shithole.

I'm sorry.
How is Italy doing? Was in Bolzano and saw many black faces.

Where is the US and Napalm when we need it.

US and Israel are the source of the problem.

You mean the Jews

AAAAA just take them away they are fucking criminals and they attack us Serbs,and when we fight back fucking cops tell us dont do that shit they are under eu protection so even they cant do shit just take them OR I WILL GRAB MY FUCKING GUN AND GO INTO THAT FUCKING REFFUGIE CAMP AND MAKE TARRANT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE

Attached: 1549173557204-1.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

And you expect Jewish puppets to solve the problem they're causing?

serious question: Why don't they just start killing them if they refuse to comply?

What the hell does Greece owe these invaders who break laws?

SWEDEN! It's time to get Captain Sweden for another round in the cuckshed.

Attached: 1405336362404.jpg (500x306, 31K)

This will never end. Whites have arable lands and no children. They have children and no arable lands.

Revenge for what little gypsy?

So do I

because Global Compact for Migration.
They just try to keep the situation on the down low until the EU elections are over. Then they will let them move.

Peter Scholl-Latour said
"If you invite Kalkutta, you don't help Kalutta. You become Kalkutta" and "We are rich and we are weak. We are the ideal prey"

Attached: Peter-Scholl-Latour.jpg (1024x1001, 90K)

I do not advocate for violence.
That being said, how do you deal with these things? Violence seems to be the only option aside from causing your country to crumble under massively increased birth rates.