Why do women love badboys?

wtf is up with women literally falling for killers?

Attached: 1315882758_1315400006_kopetskyex.jpg (960x1075, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/campus-rapists-and-semantics-297463
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nice_guy#"Nice_Guy"_syndrome
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women think emotionally, and they like extreme cases

Why is it that anytime a woman does anything it somehow ruins he angel image you imagined her and all women to be and have decided we are no longer individuals while anything a man does is just his alone?

Stop expecting anyone to be anything else but flawed human individuals. You are flawed yourself.

>women think emotionally

This site says a lot about boys emotions.
Everyone has emotions that guide their thinking user.

Every decent women I know love ambitious men with good hearts. Your statement is factually incorrect.

Think of it this way, any flaw in humanity that did. It help people have babies would be removed from the species. That is why we have pedophiles. It's an obvious flaw and defect but it allows humans to spread their DNA before anyone else. 3000 years ago that pedophile was having kids before anyone else in the child's age group.

It is the same with murderers and sociopaths. Women find assertiveness, confidence, attractive. These horrible people appear that way so they get mates and are able to procreate before the woman realizes the truth about their partner.

History had had other types of crazy but they did not cause or help procreation so they were removed.

Our desires are just a collection of random shit that helped people have babies. Anything that prevents that is eventually removed.

>dude literally annihilated his pregnant wife & kids
>bitches send him love letters in prison

Attached: skynews-shanann-watts-daughters_4478954.jpg (768x432, 60K)

Stop creating this retarded thread every day you idiot. Everyone proves you wrong all the time and yet you keep coming back. You either extremely dumb or mentally ill.

"He only needs someone to love and understand him"
"I can tame him"
"I know I'm going to settle down eventually, but it would be fun to play with fire a little"

>It is the same with murderers and sociopaths. Women find assertiveness, confidence, attractive.

Women would rather date a potential psychopath than date a nice, vanilla guy

Also, this is the cruel irony of pick up artist books. They copy the behavior of assholes, sociopaths, murders etc. But those behaviors only help you have a baby, not keep a wife or gf.

So guys that follow this shit end up getting results but not holding on to them. They get a confirmation bias and keep buying more self help shit.

It's a great con because the writers dont really want you to get better.

I dont think they are aware they are sociopaths until later.

Sociopaths are like relationship cowbirds or Molothrus. Women dont know that the confidence eggs aren't real.

>literally illustrating my point
>thanks

also mods this isn't advice but because it's misogynistic you gonna let it ride out aren't you

This is the most retarded thing I have ever read. Where did you get this from, Incel Whining Weekly?

It's a shame because there's a lot of guys out there with love to give, but they are overlooked because they aren't confident or good-looking enough.

Are you saying that women dont find assertiveness and confidence attractive?

Hell, men like it too. That's why they chase bitches.

That and they just dont go out or persue people. They just go to work, go home, hang with friends, same stuff every day.

I dunno about that. I have a friend who goes clubbing regularly, uses tinder. he has a good job, he's friendly, reliable and all-round good guy but pretty average-looking. he never gets a bite.

>goes clubbing regularly

So his dating pool are just shallow clubbing girls yet he expects to find a girlfriend when he's a clubbing guy.

I wouldn't say I go out of my way to find trash, but I do like men to have a bit of bite in their personalities. I feel like the problem here is women don't really want a total garbo mate, but they find a lot of qualities in "bad boys" attractive because they tend to be more masculine. Thus they are more likely to get with someonr who is trash because they are turned on by certain traits. Kinda like when a guy stays with a whore because the sex is good and she is hot. Its a lack of judgment made for the sake of lust.

It would be true if the man did fall helplessly in love with the stupid whore, but they dont, they just use her for sex.
Women are dumb whore stop tip toing around. People knew that for millenium just because some bitches got vexed and succesfully tried to override our historical wisdom doesnt make it any less true

>It would be true if the man did fall helplessly in love with the stupid whore, but they dont,
Men make threads here every day about this being the case. So it is true.

When is someone considered a bad boy?

Attached: IMG_2696.jpg (2560x1600, 265K)

When they do bad things. Biggest redflag is drugs and history of violence.

>People knew that for millenium just because some bitches got vexed and succesfully tried to override our historical wisdom doesnt make it any less true

yup, it's no surprise that society has grown faggier and faggier since women were emancipated. women run on emotion and feelings, hence why they make make poor mating decisions. treating women as second-class citizens is about the only thing islam has got right.

Women will fuck your country up be they second class or not. Most wars start over pussy true story.

Dude, men fall for horrible women all the time. Most of the incels on this board are guys that fell for a bitch.

It's the same for a lot of sjw's. They fall for some toxic guy, get hurt, then go on a crusade to fix men.

People are stupid. They have to stop thinking with their genitals and start looking at the inputs and outputs of their SO.

But they wont because these shitty people start out exciting, and it hits the normal person with a large surge of dopamine.

Yeah, it's sad that women absolutely despise and hate nice guys, but what can you do? Are you really going to become a serial killer just to get love letters?

>But they wont because these shitty people start out exciting, and it hits the normal person with a large surge of dopamine
Exactly. A calm, peaceful life is boring. Even if they put themselves in danger humans will always seek out the next greatest rush.

Sense of danger, probably. Most girls I know get messages everyday from thirstlords praising their existence and showering them with compliments and would throw themselves in front of a truck if it would please m'lady.

The "bad boys" are a little bit harder to wrap around their finger and their non-compliance in not immediately bending to her whim becomes a personal challenge as a woman to win him over.

Paths can branch off of there to multiple scenarios (good and bad) but this is the basis.

You bore them user. Boredom is a very dangerous thing.

What you see as bad is, to them, safe. A wild card guy is more likely to be able to fight and protect the woman, even if it's not in his personal interests. Nothing turns a woman off more than someone unable to protect her, and if Chad is unavailable the next best bet isn't you but a tattooed lunatic.

Seems like a logical instinct to evolve tbqh.

My mom tells me there's a lot of nice girls waiting out there for me.

she's a woman. she knows this shit ain't true. my dad was a greaser who got into fights, rode with gangs, and drowned in pussy. he wasn't a pathetic dweeb like me.

What? No, I don't.

Moving goalposts, at first you said women love violent psychopaths and prefer them over nice guys.

See, here is your problem. You try to see each gender in absolutes. I agree, many men do use these women for sex. No emotional attachments. ESPECIALLY the badboys. However, many men grow attachments to these kinds of women too. They will be left on read while she fucks and sucks anyonr she desires, while he waits at his battlestation awaiting even just a hello. Many such cases. "badboys" are more likely to be pump and dumpers, "nice guys" are more likely to be cucks.

The solution is to be bad until you find someone worth being good to.

That's the cosmic joke of this, the sociopath very well might not protect her. There is a good chance he will be the thing that kills her. It is very unlikely a random man or bear will kill her. It is much more likely that this sociopath will. Most murdered women are murdered by their sexy assertive husband.

Its made even more ironic by all these ads about teaching boys to not rape or abuse women. The average Male knows not to do these things. Its specifically these sexy nut jobs that don't.

Also, given that sociopaths and narcissists are just copies or imitations of quality men, where are the truly good men? Has anyone met this assertive, confident guy that gets married and becomes a sweet care giving provider?

Do the sociopaths out number the truly great men, or is it confirmation bias? We dont hear about the great men because they aren't fucked ups?

Considering that most women aren't married to sociopaths you can safely assume you outnumber them. And based on the fact sociopaths make up a small percentage of the population you outbreed them too.

Depends on the priorities of the women. Some of them will settle for a boring guy if he's an earner (aka beta provider). They would prefer a badboy for this but they tend to make lousy providers, whereas some women just prefer sex and emotional shit, so they go through an endless cycle of one badboy after another in the vain hope they will turn one into a provider.

Look at this way, rape victims are often ashamed because they admit to arousal. They might not know it but on some level they are actually getting off on being taken and dominated. And you can't argue it's not psychological because there are women in consensual relationships who struggle to orgasm or get horny. There is just something fundamentally fucked up with the female brain. That's why they fall for badboys and nutjobs. There's nothing at all rational about pursuing a relationship with someone who is unreliable, emotionally unavailable, and potentially psychotic - but they do it. Time and time again. It will never change. What exactly are you supposed to do?

Bad boys are confident, self assured and most importantly careless when it comes to people. Which are qualities that are very useful to a self sufficient man which is what women ultimately want

>The average Male knows not to do these things.

this is obviously not true.
>14% of men admit that they would rape a woman if they felt they could get away with it
>32% of admit that they would rape a woman if the wording was changed to "force sexual intercourse" if they felt they could away with it

14% percent is hardly average

Nice source for those numbers.

So basically unless I'm a confident sociopath or loaded with cash, I'm screwed?

newsweek.com/campus-rapists-and-semantics-297463
>32%
>not average
cope harder

Or you could just not be an angry desperate whiner. That ought to suffice.

Yeah... THAT'S the key to finding a gf. *rolleyes*

You're saying girls find angry desperate whiners attractive?

Not the anons you replied to, but those numbers hardly matter. It's like asking if you would rob a bank if you could get away with it, of course people will say yes.

adrenaline, fun, danger, etc.

I'm saying it takes more than that to attract a girl. Plenty of normal guys out there who are striking out because of 80/20 rule

Stopping believing in the 80/20 meme would already greatly increase your chances.

Sociopaths dont know how to provide. And if they get the income for it, they will just drop the woman for a better one inside the area he works.

>doesn't fit my worldview
>tHoSe StAtS dOnT mAtTeR user

Are they aroused or did their vag lubricate? Because some studies test vag moisture level and assume arousal because they dont think the subject will be honest.

The problem with this is that women's vaginas will lubricate during rape to help prevent damage to the genitals. Rapid hostile un lubricate sex can cause damage to the walls of the vagina.

Average would be at least 50%

So how come a married woman can have consensual sex with her husband and be dry as a bone?

Listen, I really don't even care about it. Hell, I would rape someone too if I got away with it.

>doesn't know what an average is
no, that would be a majority.

>t. rapist
kys

Yes this is true men fall for bad women but I feel like they are way less overt at being bad
I've been victim of two psycho bitch and you need to hear the stories about her to understand really how she is like
When she is alone with you she is sweet, caring and adorable
They are master manipulator.
Bad boys aren't, they are fuck ups and everybody knows it.
Worse sometimes the women get fucking beaten yet she stays.
She is not mistaken in her attraction she wants the wild bad boy, she just think it won't bite her in the ass.
As soon as I realized the women I liked were psycho bitches and not the sweet and caring angel I tought they were I dropped all contact.
You won't ever see me fall for them, and if I did it would be just for a quick pump and fuck to further humiliate them and makes them realize they hold no power over me and I took their most valuable asset
Men are bad at finding mate but women are way worst

Who the fuck knows. Maybe she's genetically fucked up? Maybe he cant foreplay for shit and jumps right to penetration. Maybe she feels gat and ugly. Maybe he is fat and ugly. Maybe one of them has cheated or is abusive.

So the arousal during rape is as much psychological as it is physiological.

>no, that would be a majority
Doesnt understand conversational context
Doesnt understand the mid point of a bell curve.

If a person says the average mail is this or that, it would imply that if you go out on the street and meet people, at least half of them would be rapist. That if you took an average of their responses, they would be rapist. Not that 86% of men would not rape you.

Wat?

When a woman gets aroused during rape, it's not just an involuntary physical response. She obviously enjoys it on a psychological level too.

>keeps ignoring that 34% of men admitted they would rape a woman if there were no consequences if the surveys described rape instead of calling it rape

kys you stupid fucking incel

That's a pretty big jump from what the post you referenced was saying.

There is a gigantic gulf between a woman having a fucked up vagina that doesnt lubricate easily to her mentally wanting to be raped.

Still not the average

1 in 3 is higher than the likelihood of men being abused in a relationship or of women being sexually assaulted. and if you think everyone answered honestly, you're a fucking dumbass. get fucked, incel.

I haven't raped anyone, calm down.

Why does knowing matter? Just act like one. I feel like nerds like yall want to know "why" so you can formulate some logical argument that will convince girls to like you instead lmao. Just stop, hit the gym, get a tattoo, and get in a couple bar fights in front of some girls.

>i haven't raped anyone intentionally, yet
ftfy

Yup look it's still here.
Misogyny will never go away will it.

I would argue that misogyny would go away if women actively seemed out passive men, rewarding softness, sadness, etc.

Men's primary emotional response is anger. Mainly because people look down on men that are sad, flustered, anxious, confused, etc.

Men dont like that they are alone. So they react with anger and hate. Because it's the emotion they will receive the least punishment for.

If things were to change they might react with sadness and honesty. Just shoot straight and say they are lonely.

You are not a man, you are an incel. An eunuch. Don't project your massive insecurities and outright retarded fantasies on the 99.999% of men who are not incels.

Onions stained hands typed this post

yeah, but boys don't date serial killers. Male and female emotions are different.

But boys grow up thinking women are the same as men, when they find out they're not is when the generalisations start. It may be just a matter of learning to understand women, which can take years especially if you're an incel.

But women and men are way different in case you didn't know. That is a generalization which is true.

Incels like you absolutely adore the rare female serial killers and want to date them. You are just too dumb to date anyone, that's why you're so desperate.

Badboys like gangbangers and losers doing drugs and nothing else? If you have emotional problems yourself you'll probably find refuge in people that do the same thing for the same reasons. I've never seen a woman where I live that looks like she had a pretty normal upbringing date a gangbanger, don't know where you live OP.

Women's sexuality is rooted completely in envy. Women, generally, are crippled by fear. They are incredibly fearful beings. They follow the rules and social order of society because of fear of punishment or ostracism if they don't. They resent rules because it means they can't do what they want to. So when they see a guy, like a killer, they envy his fearlessness. He was not bound by the fear of punishment and ostracism, and did what he felt like anyway. They perceive that as power and desire it. It's an evolutionary thing. They want his DNA. Hence why they're so incredibly attracted to these guys, but would likely never marry them.

Women don't have a superego. They literally do not think in abstract. They cannot cognitively understand abstract concepts, such as honor, virtue, and hierarchy. All they perceive is sets of rules, similar to the way you did before hitting puberty.

Can't you kill yourself already? At least go to reddit to shit up the place with your non-advice and calling everybody incels.

>I would argue that misogyny would go away if women actively seemed out passive men, rewarding softness, sadness, etc.
You'd be wrong, people who are sad shy and secluded are that way for a reason. Maybe they're just a douche, maybe they have an issue that makes socializing difficult, but almost always they're carrying some kind of baggage and it's not women's jobs to go seeking out these "nice guys" and fix them
>Men's primary emotional response is anger. Mainly because people look down on men that are sad, flustered, anxious, confused, etc.
Because nobody wants to be around the "I can't get laid because... I don't have friends because..." guy. What you're basically implying is that sadboys are entitled to female attention because they're "nice".

Claiming women as a whole need to change is pretty much saying that "there's nothing wrong with me, there's something wrong with all women, so theres nothing I can do about it." Society is never going to accept the "grrrr life unfair" mentality.

Guy, I'm a successful adult Male with a six figure job at a fortune 500 company.

Nothing in my post is incel like or incorrect. Men are conditioned to react to negative situations with anger because they are punished for feminine or week behavior. If you want men to react to things they dont like about women or dating with something other than anger and hate, you have to allow them to use the other emotions in their tool box without punishment.

Chaos orientated individuals like ~bad boys in their fantasies due to rough sex and dominance because they desire dominance.

They do not want to marry 'bad boys' and what people say on Jow Forums is not truth at all

>assertiveness and confidence

What the fuck does this have to be with being a killer LOL

>more masculine.
What does this mean ?? Explain

>They will be left on read while she fucks and sucks anyonr she desires, while he waits at his battlestation awaiting even just a hello.

What the fuck man? Are you okay?

>rewarding softness

They do ???? women love soft guys, what is your problem?

>i'm a successful adult Male with a six figure job at a fortune 500 company.

Those are usually the most beta

A lot of the problem is that most "nice guys" are not actually nice or good. It's a known psychological syndrome where someone pretends to be nice but they are actually extremely cold and self serving:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nice_guy#"Nice_Guy"_syndrome

So we have "nice" guys who are assholes, a few genuinely nice guys who aren't, and guys who don't hide that they are assholes. This leads women who are sick of being deceived by "nice guys" to go after the assholes.

Also, some women are bad. Killer level bad. In that case it's a monster seeking other monsters. Be glad she doesn't want you. Pic related: Aileen Wuornos, a female serial killer.

Attached: Aileen Wuornos serial killer.jpg (600x318, 36K)

>I make six figures at a fortune 500
>I keep raging on the internet how angry I am at women for not looking at me

Yeah I seriously doubt you'd have the confidence to work your way up to that level of success in life considering you've spent most of this thread blaming women and society in general for your problems

You can believe what you want.

But behavior doesnt appear in a vacuum. If men react to everything with anger it's because an outside force is either conditioning or rewarding them for this behavior.

Yeah...all those women getting hot over men crying....they just shlick one out at home of Male sadness...right