Southeast Missouri?

Looking for a few acres of woods in southeast Missouri, or maybe a small house, cabin, double-wide, etc.

Tell me what life is like there. All scary hillbillies? Based quite folks? Poor meth heads? Decent religious family life?

Something like a small, rural town. Near a small city, but innawoods. Who's the areas 3 biggest/best real estate companies?

Thanks!

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-10-15-50-04.png (1439x930, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

landwatch.com/default.aspx?ct=r&type=5,53;267,7100;268,6843&r.PRIC=150000,229999
landwatch.com/Carter-County-Missouri-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/333728618
landwatch.com/Washington-County-Missouri-Land-for-sale/pid/333280918
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boy thats way out in the sticks.

I've never been but I have family near that corner of Arkansas... obviously Memphis is terrible and I've heard stories and read stories about Missouri negros coming down to Arkansas and doing crime.
The area I'm talking about has been getting lots of Mexicans (the past 10 years or so) but not that many they do like gardening and stuff
The blacks have been getting more welfare and jobs since obama because of obvious reasons
the healthcare industry is HUGE in the south I am convinced that healthcare is like the biggest thing
again I don't really know that area but I can tell you south of there its kinda nice, I guess.

lots of mercedes benz driving niggers in recent years
i suspect lots of these are drug dealers probably mostly weed but I dunno
because of diversity numbers or, whatever, the low level jobs are becoming more and more brown
that area you circled may not suffer from the problems but like... section 8 / obama-era program housing and stuff has become HUGE and is a real big problem in terms of changing demographics
so look out for that... any apartment complexes with section 8 are a sign that, even if things don't look bad, they're likely to attract the dark souls (and skins)

Check for some land between highway 125 and highway five, near bull shoals lake. avoid any of the towns and cities on the map, white niggers live there

has section 8 become a big issue there?
is healthcare a big part of the economy, and growing?
just sharing some trends from Arkansas that might apply there

I live in St. Louis, I just vacation there. Can't really speak to any of that, sorry.

Cool, thanks! Good info. Keep it coming.

Where do you vacation?

Memphis used to be a glorious haven of whites, now it’s a fucking hellhole that should be nuked
t.ex white Memphis resident

What is St Louis like? I'm in California so, you know, always looking for a location to which I shall retreat.
Or should I just stay here and see what happens?

So when I was 22 I moved to a place nicknamed 'Galistic Plastic'. It's superior to even that of a fresh, juicy fruit. I had to leave due to a dispute but trust me, that was life. Now I live in the North East tending to the ol timers.

Area code 65729
It's fine. It's not a place to retreat.

yea brother
why do southerns use memeflags? is it the only non-jew use of memeflags?
a cousin of mine had a bad accident and they had to take him to memphis hospital, where he died. there were multiple lockdowns and happenings there just over a day or so, like 30 cops at the hospital and threats of gangs showing up there to kill the criminals who were being treated

stay the fuck out of our state
foreigners, white or not, are subject to constant harassment
we will poison your dogs, pour diesel fuel on your land, egg your house, vandalize your cars and more, until you choose to leave here

Well, it contains Ferguson, the location of all the chimp-outs, so...

I wasn't planning to move to MO if anything I'd move to Arkansas where my family actually partially runs the government

oh fuck, I forgot about all that shit
if I ever am moving to the south I am guessing I'd move to Arkansas because of family connections... long line of family members some still in politics the others are police
so if I'm going to leave california I'd retreat there, the problem though is that Arkansas is going to shit, it seems, like most of the damn country
staying out of the cities seems to matter the most

Wow, even if I'm a based conservative Trump-loving dear hunter who likes beer?

And that's how locals get strung up and shot on others property

also am I a foreigner if I'm a son of the confederacy? not registered to the organization but, you know...
they fought and bled and suffered under reconstruction
then my grandparents moved north and west, some of them
and I'm not supposed to come back?
fuck you, you're probably a shill and/or nigger

I don’t view the confederate flag as a meme flag like others, but yeah Memphis has always had shitty roads always under construction, and the most dangerous drivers known to mankind: niggers

you're not from here so you will be shunned and isolated from the community, especially in rural locations
stay. the. fuck. out.
>strung up and shot
imagine thinking you could string up and shoot all your neighbors as a foreigner and not have your family face extreme repercussions

be nice

yes you are a foreigner, having ancestors who were part of the confederacy means nothing and if anything it's a negative for the vast majority of the state

none of you know how missouri operates, because you are foreigners, and should stay the fuck out
move to fucking texas

I'm all for keeping local places local but you kinda sound like a methhead

Missouri fag here in the laclede area. Don't bother people and they won't bother you usually, we're a quiet area with little crime typically, save for Springfield becoming incredibly sketchy lately

believe whatever you want as long as you stay the fuck out of missouri

See, THAT'S what I'm talking about. This sounds like small town upstate NY. That's a little northwest of the area I'm considering, but thanks for input.

Don't start nuthin, won't be nuthin.

That area is awesome. Rolling hills, creeks and streams, bluffs, etc. I used to go to a music festival outside of Salem, MO (it has been shut down by the feds)

You seriously wouldn't want more decent people in your area, user? I'm talking about 2nd Ammendment folks. Patriots. People who CHOOSE to live there, not forced to cause they can't escape?

Tell me more, user.

I'll bite: what county you in? I've only seen a handful of white niggers like you are in my neck of the woods

Yes I seriously don't want foreigners in my state regardless of their race or political beliefs, no matter how much they think they align with my state.
You have no roots here. You are not part of the native culture that is the majority here. You do not belong here.

>went to schwagstock
degenerate

I live between laclede and columbia, if that tells you anything, we're not very far apart

You sound like the kind of people I'm tryna move AWAY from! If I buy a thousand acres or so, I'll make sure to buy the bank note on your trailer and reforest the whole quarter acre!

Fuck off we’re full

That's it. I've had enough. I'm buying a tanker full of diesel, dumping it in your yard, and declaring it a EPA Superfund site. Move back to St Louis while you have the chance!

>if I buy a thousand acres
>you live on a quarter acre
compensation like that belongs in texas, move there instead faggot

So, what would a quarter mil buy in this area? That's what I'll have disposable once I liquidate a few of my rental properties.

Big house + acres? Just acres, but how many? Considering building a big woods compound, preferably adjacent to state or federal land.

Saint Louis is fine in the good parts, but scary in the bad parts. Just stay away from roads named after states or presidents.

250k won't get you far anywhere worth living
fuck off we're full

based MO chad

I'll be dammed, small world

Here : landwatch.com/default.aspx?ct=r&type=5,53;267,7100;268,6843&r.PRIC=150000,229999

sorted for price range and region. Post what you find.

Attached: file.png (688x615, 247K)

landwatch.com/Carter-County-Missouri-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/333728618

maybe this

Attached: anotha one.png (725x614, 298K)

God damn that's cheap. I love landwatch btw, great site.

St. Charles will be the new Ferguson as boomers die out
You can already see the changes happening

West Louis is ok, aside from me being cities, but east side being rough is an old meme for a reason

my dad bought property near Steelville and is planing to start a business with a gunsmith who wants the fug out of Illinois (where we currently live).

Its pretty good isn't it. I like to watch the land in Maine, every once and a while you get a 200 acre plot going for something like 60,000; its crazy. Given that it snows so much up there, I can understand it. Would be fun to have for a summer getaway though.

landwatch.com/Washington-County-Missouri-Land-for-sale/pid/333280918

Im planning on moving to missouri as well, JB is going to test the limits of how far Illinois can be ran into the fucking ground

Attached: yet anotha one.png (695x617, 291K)

Wow, that looks nice! I'd have $50-$100 thou left over for improvements! Also found 144 acres in Annapolis for around $100k. I could build a stone castle on that!

Cheap land, hills & hollows, woods, I'm there, baby!

You're right. It's sad because I can see the demograohic shift happening to places I used to live.

That's cult country, I'm sure they'll appreciate some illinois faggots moving into their area
>buying land sight, unseen
further evidence you don't belong in the show-me state
stay the fuck out
I went to maryland heights a couple months ago and it blew my mind how bad it had gotten

You probably could, that one looked particularly innawoods. plus as long as you are friendly towards the building commission guys they probably won't give a fuck

theres a video and pictures, and if he really wants it, he could fly out and look at it.

Too late, already bought it! Who said anything about sight unscene? I own 17 different properties here in upstate NY, asshat. I don't buy that way.

I'm just looking for general ideas here, not an ebay buy-it-now! Jesus....

you wouldn't last three days without internet you larping retard

you're a larping moron and this thread is evidence of as much, take your faggot fantasy driven blog posts back to plebbit

>larping retard
>templar memeflag

Attached: 41414124141.png (916x579, 483K)

remember to stay away from between laclede and columbia so you don't have to deal with this autistic retard OP

The northern half of Missouri above I-70 is closer to Great Plains land populated by clean upright industrial Germanics, the southern half esp south eastern is more Scots-Irish so more rusted cars and oil drums in front yards, more meth, but generally more fun too. The St Francois mountains are some of the oldest on the continent, beautiful rolling lush hills, clean rivers, limestone bluffs, lots of deer and wild pigs to eat, and for long term considerations it is out of range of the Yellowstone super volcano and below the glacier line of the last ice age. I’m looking at land around Mark Twain Forest and Eleven Points River. Pretty based state politics outside of nig-infested KC and STL.

Jimmy Tebeau who ran Schwagstock was a degenerate pedophile but I am still not happy how the Feds seized his propert.

I’m from New York and me, my wife and her son are looking to move to your beautiful state. I’m sorry if this angers you but change is good!

Attached: giphy.gif (347x244, 3.74M)

Bingo! This is exactly what I'm looking for. GREAT info!

And high enough to be above the Mississippi flood plane at its very worst.

I grew up in swampeast MO. It's boring af, meaning there's absolutely nothing to do outside of hunting season, there are more mosquitoes than any of the 20 states I've been to, but the cost of living is low, the taxes are low, the gun laws are based, and blacks stick to their own little shit towns/villages/neighborhoods.

One thing I will add; if you're a drug user, even just a pot smoker, you don't want to live anywhere near there. They will catch you, and you will be harrassed every day after being a marked man. If you're not a degenerate, don't mind being carried off by swarms of mosquitoes, and want a cheap place to live innawoods, you'll be alright.

This thread is a great example of how cosmopolitans can't comprehend the dynamic of societies made up of families that have lived in a region for 100+ years. We have distinct traditions that reject outside, unwanted, influence.
Desegregation forced millions of whites out of the two major cities, and now the shitskins are taking over even smaller cities.
If you don't think that has radicalized the vast majority of the white population who has experienced these trends you are a fool.
You know the saying "you'll run out of places to run to eventually?"
Well Missouri is there, and it doesn't matter how much you pretend to be one of us, you're not one of us and we will defend what we have left. It doesn't matter if you're white or not, the only difference is whites don't have to fear leaving the nigger containment zones known as cities, yet.
(other than mormans)

Attached: 441222113133.png (575x755, 102K)

With neighbors like you I understand why anyone I've ever met from Missouri called it misery.

Nope I don't ever take a marijuana, so I'm good there! No drugs at all besides prescriptions that won't getcha high.

How many deer can you take a year? Hogs are open season all the time, right? Same with critters? How's the fishing? Trout in the streams? Bass in the ponds/lakes?

Any decent gunsmiths?

plebbit- the post

Holy fuck, the fun shops!

Attached: PicsArt_04-10-05.58.30.jpg (1201x1500, 645K)

>hey BROTHER I'm from JEW YORK and am looking for some SERIOUS FIREPOWER so I can HUNT CRITTERS and HOGS. How many deer can I take a year?
kill yourself OP

I'm from Clay County and frequently vacation in Branson. Can I come?

>has gone to branson multiple times
you get the rope too, only after everyone else

You have NO idea how angery it makes me to take one deer a year, then spend the rest of the time trying to keep them from eating everything you try to grow. Along with the ones bouncing off your front end weekly, and you get pretty tired of them.

We have too many here. They need culling. Treehuggers won't let us. If I can take four or five a year, I won't have to buy beef. At all.

You want St. Charles

Kansas City is better. St. Louis is kinda too diverse.

Springfield? Better than Memphis or St Louis, I'm sure. What's fun there?

>I'm gonna but 1000 acres
>I hate all the deer that eat what I try and grow
>I need land near public owned land
fuck off plebbit, you are clearly a nuisance and nobody will take you serious if you move to this state.
game wardens will give you tickets just to piss you off (right after they finish fishing on someones land who actually has roots and is a welcome part of their community)
but all of that assumes you're not just fantasy blogposting, which you clearly are

Even if I live in MO? So it's specific to your area nobody can come?

Fuck Missouri. Also everyone is a hillbilly there

Branson is like vegas with a veneer of christianity and vacationing there marks you as someone who either lacks morality or good judgement
(you still live in a suburb of one of the larger cities so that's already apparent)

Man, that's harsh. Even if you live in MO, you can't live in MO according to this one.
P.S.: You're a fucking inbred. Enjoy your day and your sister.

Who hurt you, user? Or are you jealous of people that can buy your whole town.

Work harder, or cry more. I'm moving in and pushing you out.

the truth hurts

>continued delusion
nobody cares plebbit, what a waste of trips

Thata where one set of my grandparents came from. They were migrant farm workers. So much for white privledge. Anyway, i never heard much about...just shitting up the thread. My g pa used to say " id like to take an ash bat to that..." and whomever he was riled up about. He was white, but also said the kkk was bad news and to avoid them. I was 6 and lived very far from any kkk groups. But, its shit an old guy from Missouri said to me.

Most states have demographics maps based on census records. Wait for 2020 and read the map if that state has one. I know Tennessee has one where we can break it down by race and age and see heatmaps were undesirables live.

What's the motorcycling like in southeast MO? Lotsa nice rolling hills and sweeping curves, it looks like.

Sounds great!

Cool, never thought of that. I'd imagine the backwoods are mostly white Scots-Irish like me.

How about you, and every other fucking idiot that posts these threads, spends a few hours researching and actually visits a place before planning to move their entire life there?

Because there's nothing better than talking to people that live there? Some of us live in the real world, user. Talking to people is fun. Try it instead of being a woman on the rag.

84% WYPEPO! Based Missouri!

No scary Hillbillies, unless your completely limp wristed city faggot. everyone will wave to you in small towns even if they have never seen you before. Probably lots of meth heads but if you are out in the woods and smart about who you associate with you will not encounter them except walking around the bigger towns with backpacks. If you see a no trespassing sign on a gravel/dirt road TURN THE FUCK AROUND.

This sounds exactly like rural upstate NY!

Springfield is getting bad. still lots of good places though just watch out for niggers rioting or fighting constantly outside of Club Xan downtown lol. the downtown is still pretty chill there though and theirs not many places id be afraid to walk down the street at night

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Schwagfest , run by a local grateful dead cover band The Schwag

FUCK YOU I'M MOVING IN

bro really?, heard rumours some 16 year old chick sucked his dick once