My girlfriend just came out to me today that she was clinically diagnosed as a sociopath at a young age...

My girlfriend just came out to me today that she was clinically diagnosed as a sociopath at a young age. I don't know how I should feel since it seemed like she loved me but she is unable to. She wants to stay together and "cares" about me. What do I do/say?

Attached: aid1663252-v4-728px-Determine-if-Someone-Is-a-Sociopath-Step-8-Version-3.jpg (728x546, 41K)

She is probably has bpd

Some would argue that a lot of the emotional hysteria that normal people exhibit is theatrical, and that your girlfriend isn't as much ill as she is uncommonly honest.
I'd value someone who cared about me even without the crazy hormones bullshit.

If someone tells you who they are, listen.

run, dude

Yeaaaah, I'd run. There are far far more fish in the sea that aren't psychotic.

Damn OP, I would suggest reading up on sociopathy or talking with a professional about it. In any case, inform.
Now there is no clinical diagnosis descriptive over a person's complete personality and set of values, but know that sociopathy is something serious.

Iirc, they can care about people and feel empathy if they choose to, but it is selective and can be turned off (whereas psychopaths cannot feel that ever, one of the differences). Has she ever had the possibility to screw you over for personal gain?

id suggest you stop browsing reddit and get a life

>I'd run from a sociopath.
>after all, I can just replace her with someone normally.
Reading normie bullshit can instill a lovecraftian sort of horror in me, a barely cognizant and vindictive biomass that shatters and discards individuals on a whim.

Well then, I'll make you a deal - YOU date the insane one and I'll date those that aren't. Everyone is happy this way. Deal?

>clinically diagnosed as a sociopath
that’s not a real diagnosis though. why are you baiting?

We're not talking about starting relationships though. OP has a developed relationship with this chick that she valued enough to open up to him.
Your very bad advice is to try and replace her like a rusty bolt.

Exactly what has changed OP? She isn't going to act any differently than she did before telling you this.

she doesn exist. op took this from a reddit hread

You smell like you're probably a psycho like OP's GF too. Sympathizers usually are related to the question at hand and try to play devil's advocate.

>those who sympathize with the witches are witches themselves!
I wonder if sociopaths even experience the level of distaste I have for you.

A person can go beyond their nature. That's what makes someone worthwhile.

Kill yourself please

Retard.
As far as we know OP's girlfriend has done nothing that suggests she isn't the stereotypical sociopath. She can, and probably will, fuck him over in one way or another some day.
Good luck refuting that with your feel good platitudes.

>as far as we know
Imagine being the kind of toxic little faggot that tells people to break up when he knows that there's more to it than what he's been told.
You're literally a white trash hen in a salon, getting into a negative feedback loop with her married friends. Put the keyboard down and walk away, sweetcheeks.

> strawmanning
This is how I know you are afraid of the truth. Nowhere did I suggest he should break it off, only that OP has provided too little for us to treat it any different than a stereotypical case, but you strangely refuse to acknowledge that.

OP, you should answer

Dont worry about it until she starts acting crazy nigga.

I was diagnosed with ADHD, Explosive Anger, PTSD...you fuckin name it lmao. These psyc types will label normal human fuckery with an INTENSE label that fucks with the afflicted even more.

Just let her know that its whatever and that unless she starts doing some wack shit that everything is, in reality, the same. I mean did ANYthing really change now that she told you that? Really?

Attached: Rip penguin and his waifu.jpg (657x821, 140K)