Lol of course it was a female jewess. White men can't have anything anymore. Do you believe them Jow Forums?...

Lol of course it was a female jewess. White men can't have anything anymore. Do you believe them Jow Forums?... I call bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-161434_Chrome.jpg (1079x1648, 546K)

Here, (you)

At least they admit the shit is shooped

Honk honk

The fucking nose on that thing, fokkin ’ell

she’s a big guy..

Attached: 89520270-A536-4F65-A2CB-64776323CF50.jpg (900x466, 50K)

Why are jews so UGLY

The nose have it

Attached: 8728C5C2-B6A0-4E04-ADB7-E7213A4A7363.gif (520x293, 1.19M)

> le noose

Attached: 11d1d986bb204a488b81f966ab044c1f2d53924a.jpg (180x180, 13K)

for you

I don't have a problem with intelligent and capable women. My problem is with the deadweight that is pushed on everyone in the name of 'inclusion'.

If a woman is good at her job, I don't give a shit.

Literally just drew on the telescope image like a coloring book lmao

A hoax, what a surprise.

Attached: 1553526510739.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

>creation of a new (((algorithm))) to produce image of black hole
i new this was all bullshit (((science)))

NOOOOOOOOO STOP TAKING THINGS FROM ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CLOWN WORLD HOOOOOOOOOONK

Attached: 1550048502022.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

It unironically looks like they shoved a camera up an asshole and this is the light filtering in as it reaches the sphincterShepoopi

Post her khazar milkies

But does a black hole emit any information?
"
The supermassive black hole inside the core of the supergiant elliptical galaxy Messier 87 in the constellation Virgo. Its mass, estimated at 7.22+0.34
−0.40×109 M, is billions of times that of the Sun.[1] It was the first black hole to be directly imaged by the Event Horizon Telescope (image released on 10 April 2019).[2][3]
Part of a series of articles about
General relativity
Spacetime curvature schematic
{\displaystyle G_{\mu \nu }+\Lambda g_{\mu \nu }={8\pi G \over c^{4}}T_{\mu \nu }} G_{\mu \nu }+\Lambda g_{\mu \nu }={8\pi G \over c^{4}}T_{\mu \nu }
IntroductionHistory
Mathematical formulation
Tests
Fundamental concepts[show]
Phenomena[hide]
Gravitoelectromagnetism Kepler problem Gravity Gravitational field Gravity well Gravitational lensing Gravitational waves Gravitational redshift Redshift Blueshift Time dilation Gravitational time dilation Shapiro time delay Gravitational potential Gravitational compression Gravitational collapse Frame-dragging Geodetic effect Gravitational singularity Event horizon Naked singularity Black hole White hole
Spacetime
Space Time Spacetime diagrams Minkowski spacetime Closed timelike curve (CTC) Wormhole Ellis wormhole
EquationsFormalisms
[show]
Solutions[show]
Scientists[show]
vte
A black hole is a region of spacetime exhibiting such strong gravitational effects that nothing—not even particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from inside it."

most retarded meme, that adds nothing to the discussion, I wish you fucking clowns would just go back to plebbit

HONK HONK

Attached: 1554728718358.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

>led

They put women in charge of a team of men, and the woman gets the credit

Attached: 1554924288126.jpg (255x243, 16K)

Kudos for her work such as it is, but:
>Vincent L Fish, Michael D Johnson, Ru-Sen Lu, Sheperd S Doeleman, Katherine L Bouman, Daniel Zoran, William T Freeman, Dimitrios Psaltis, Ramesh Narayan, Victor Pankratius, Avery E Broderick, Carl R Gwinn, Laura E Vertatschitsch
She is cited in fifth place in spite of being alphabetically the first. I guess it is safe to say she didn't "lead" this team.

But of course if there is only one wahmen in a team of a dozen scientists, everything is going to be just about her.
Everyone knows this is how it has to be now, it's just all so tiresome.

Attached: 1553517788024.jpg (911x1024, 136K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-163321_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 602K)

if any of you niggers unironically believe black holes or space exist you should just KYS ty

Attached: 0.jpg (769x1352, 1.36M)

>Algorithm
So the same averaged composite bullshit they use to make up all the other fake science? Next you'll tell me it's actually a visual representation of a projection model from an estimated data set. Protip: Tomorrow's news will backpedal this being a "picture."

I literally just wanted to play vidya tho
It's been nothing but shit for 15 years
Now I have to avoid sp games entirely as well as most mp games

Attached: 1554681060976.jpg (560x612, 42K)

Kind of does look like a colonoscopy image now that you've mentioned it.
>can't unsee

You know technically we're still not seeing a black hole. Unless we can actually view some form of radiation being emitted directly from the black hole, we're still just looking at its outline.

This

Attached: 1554218787108.gif (482x482, 1.09M)

>led the creation of a new algorithm to produce the first-ever image of a black hole.
Like we should totally take a picture of black holes!
>Army of white and asian men go about creating the algorithm.

>Bhole guardian
Heh

The Earth doesn't even need to be flat to prove the lying kikery that goes on in tax subsidized "science."

woulda taken 1 year instead of 3 years if they didn't have women in the team.

in academic world, for every woman position there are a thousand men more qualified.

Inbreeding for thousands of years. I don't know what's worse anymore a nigger or a kike.

A woman jew. They did the same thing with einstein. Over played everything he did and downplayed the contributions of his contemporaries.

...with a big nose

Attached: 1554551664041.jpg (1024x1024, 326K)

Kikes, brainlet. Whites know exactly how to deal with niggers when they don't have their puppeteer promoters to brainwash normies.

OMG I LOVE SCIENCE BLACK HOLE THAT'S WHAT MY WIFE CALLS HER PUSSY BECAUSE IT'S FOR BLACK COCK ONLY

Attached: SOOOOOOOOOOOOY.png (458x856, 301K)

it's 100% fake. a digital composite.

"Led"
I see these every day, elevated well beyond their ability, with the ability to bitch, whine, and cause enough office politics to have a substantial impact on staff turnover. Then take the credit of delivery of the work the poor saps who had to deal with her shit managed to get out.
"led" says it all!

>we've had images of black holes for over a decade
>this image is closer to that of an other solar eclipse than that of a black hole
The fishiest thing about the image is that the solar light is DIRECTLY behind the "black hole".

As someone with a curse of a 186 iq, I find space quite easy to understand.
Black holes are not holes at all. Black holes are in fact massive planets with such mass that the gravitational force does not allow the light to leave its orbit.
Screencap this, one day in the distant future some roastie whore is going to claim credit for this shit.

Attached: 1554849468198.png (680x680, 188K)

>alleged 186 IQ
>believes in space
kek

The guy who actually took the picture was given hush money then threatened

Source?

A black hole itself cannot be seen; rather, we are seeing the matter spinning towards the hole. This is called an "accretion disk". All this bitch did was photgraph the accretion disk. Which we've already witnessed before. This isn't real news.

Attached: tealc.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>If a woman is good at her job, I don't give a shit.
i do because she still makes the culture bad

How do you think she sucks dicks?

I'm trying to find one like it. I can't. Can you find and post the others? I only see accretion disks of stars and they don't look like the black hole.

Attached: Black_Hole.jpg (700x393, 32K)

Someone missed anthropology classed or got lost on his way to plebbit.

what? i thought it was a team of 7 people?

Source?

chevron 1 encoded

I prefer the term "artistically rendered."

>waiting for stormfags to prove her equations are actually bullshit and she's not actually smart and later proceed how the Nobel prize she might possible get (not but let's pretend) is also jewish conspiracy because somebody else had better formulas but they just didn't use them.

right pol ? jews are not actually smart. It's just so happens all the scientific breakthroughs are done with their names on top.

If you actually understood that and knew why you wouldn't be posting here brainlet

>does not allow the light to leave its orbit.

except that light can escape from a black hole and black holes are not the infinity vacuums we though they were.
try to keep up with modern discoveries.

I think you put a 1 in front of that 86 man, don't worry, it happens

I bet there's gold at the end of her black hole

Attached: quDdef - khzr.jpg (250x250, 37K)

FINALLY A WOMAN THAT CAN CODE

When will Jow Forums realize Space itself is a Jewish trick?
It doesn't exist!

check them

Attached: 1537008264368.jpg (544x544, 104K)

BASED SVEN

if it was a man no one would give a shit!
also fuck kikes

Israeli diaspora studying medicine in moldova because he is too dumb to do it home , Strikes again.
fuck off moshe

a jewish fraud like elizabeth holmes. "led" the creation = taking credit for the work of men. got her position by doing splits. case closed.

B..But she's actually stupid right ? I mean if you asked for the formulas she wrote for this, you will be told they are lost or something, right ?
right ? she's not actually smart right ?

lol seething goy cuck. meanwhile your women literally whore around instagram crying how they can't do anything and their life is worthless without instagram. that is the future of your women.
this is why everybody in hollywood wants a jewess, they know what is real wife material and not black cock craving whores which are christian girls or muslim girls that would literally fuck a lampost to avoid the acid attacks for refusing.

Her nose makes up 1/5 of her head...

Attached: HughJackmanReactionJamesFrancoGoldenGlobesWin.jpg (1332x1332, 104K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (941x578, 57K)

>Hey goys my niece is at MIT as a grad student working at her rabbi's brother-in-law's lab, if you make her "project manager" and put her in charge of social media we'll get tons more funding

Attached: 1490318490453.gif (452x523, 4K)

She can fix her nose easily but decided not to.
you can't fix being retarded and lack the funds to do so even if you wanted to.
I guess you would call that a win in poltard terms.
keep winning incels you will surely outbreed us all with your prime seed.

I don't get it. Was it a simulation or an actual picture?

Attached: black hole chan.jpg (999x1200, 164K)

holy shit.
your kikeness level is over the roof.
i think you got all of the genetic diseases that run in kikes so rampant.
and why were you acting "white" , kike?

This whole was a political stunt so they can push (((women))) in stem

AHAHAHA
Already debunked by the autists from Jow Forums

Attached: KEKAROO.png (756x824, 75K)

>planets

Ah here it is, media gonna grab on to the fact you discredit her for being jewish. be used again as a tool to further jewish ideals and prove anti semitism still prevails and why you need internet censorship.
keep winning incels really. Australians are gonna have a blast too. they are laughing now. They will be too scared to laugh when their name gonna have to be attached to what they write I bet.

Attached: honk hole.jpg (1225x735, 137K)

For people who don't understand the picture.
They did their work in the open, and it shows the amount of code contributions each did.

It looks like 'achael' did the most, and his two male coworkers Michael Johnson and Chinchanchan.

I hope they publicize the very real problem of Jewish nepotism in education

Attached: 1495325877535.jpg (693x770, 148K)

and when this happens, jews will throw that fact in your face constantly as they pleasure themselves on the fact you won't dare to say shit now.
see you laugh then brainlet. honk honk. tiki torches was a brilliant idea. honk honk.

You have the graph right here, this proves that jews are smarter than others.
the same idea is enforced by literally everyone in the scientific community and is a known fact by intelligent people.
but keep hoping.

This fuckin jew

Attached: 1524824186698.png (593x580, 621K)

>I call bullshit.

i call bullshit too. - Was probably a diversity hire that didnt earn her position and then just led a team of people who did the actual work - and you can bet those ppl were MEN

you have no history

that's wrong.
it has been statistically proven several times, that, according to skill and distribution resulting in admission as well as in graduation ( qualits ) stats, jews should only make up 12%-13% of admissions and even less in highquality graduates. - But despite of that, jews graduate magically at 73% and are getting admitted at 43%+.
So not only do they have an unearned hidh admission rate, but then on top of that some (((magic))) happens, that makes them graduate with cum laude at an outstandingly atypical and actuylly unhumane aka factually impossible rate.
Only less than 10% of all races are highest archievers.
But magically 73% of jews.
Odd, eh ? They magically become superintelligent in their time during university - OR (((something different))) happens during that time. ( since IQ is very stable during livetime in all races of humans and also in animals ).

Strange, isnt it ?

Learn to read, sex trafficker. Chart on the right is relative to high ability students age 18-21.

Attached: 1551149571266.jpg (580x785, 107K)

>Strange, isnt it ?

It is, and nepotism is the retards explanation. because you would have to explain the fact why those that accept these students are also jews.
and why jews are one third of your supreme court. and then you basically resort to antisemitism or nepotism and the circle starts again.
Nepotism gives jews nobel prizes because that the only prize you know exist, now feel free to explain pic related with nepotism. their success in all fields can't be nepotism, and EVEN IF IT IS, it's a marvel achievement in deception that shows extreme high cognitive abilities.

Attached: HGTT.jpg (1346x2800, 1.34M)

Sex trafficking nepotism demons are in charge of everything in your life.
this is your reality, imagine being you.
maybe try having sex and going outside, talk to real people.

How is this different from the old method of seeing blackholes? You know the one where you wait for them to pass in between us and a star?

good practice on not sourcing any sources on a graph and just believe it user, you're a detective in the making.

Based and Redpilled but the second that irish jidf shows up this thread will get stopped.

Attached: Hyperborean1.png (760x1815, 2.09M)

Saus? Where did this information come from?

I wanna see her bhole