Mestizo here

It's obvious that wh*Tes are getting fucked over and I am sympathetic to their plight. Is there anything a non white person can do to help? Responses like "go back" and "kys" will be ignored. I already try to dispense redpilled to wh*Te normies but for the most part they don't seem to care.

Attached: D3EMeqiXgAAr2tk.jpg (1536x2048, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BiN0NlUsY-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggot

Is that a female?

Join the winning team buddy. Mestizo's will earn their seat at the big boy table in the ethnostate.

Post nudes

Shitskin thread, sage

you will never will be white pedro barely human I prefer arabs then you guys

I think that's all you can do. You know how nice it can be to live among whites. It's in everyone's best interest if whites stay the majority and aren't hated. Yet that's not the way the wind is blowing.

Certainly leftist whites will feel more obligated to listen to hear you out than someone like me -- a white nationalist.

FIND A YOUTUBER WHO IS NOT JEWISH!
Waiting...........................................

Attached: noooooo.jpg (1430x969, 300K)

Don't worry about it. Only whites can help themselves now.

>wh*Tes
stop using this you fucking nigger

also, act white and stop calling yourself mestizo. If you want to be mestizo, go live in Mestizico. if you want to be American, act like a white person. go to school, learn something, go to work, support a family, go to church, carry a gun to shoot niggers when they chimpout.

Until militias begin to form the only thing to do is keep trying to snap people out of kike brainwashing.

my browser mysteriously shut down while i was typing a great responce

but talk to your fellow non-whites about how the jews and not whites are responsible for the crimes youve been taught (by the jewish media) to blame whites for, capitalist exploitation, slavery, and imperialism to name a few

talk to whites and tell them you dont blame them for slavery and know that it was the jews who controlled and monopolized the slave trade and even practice it today in israel enslaving white slavic girls as whores

Inform your fellow non-whites that the white man is not the enemy, but rather the jew is whio wants to destroy the whole world and enslave every race on the earth (its written in the bible its their plan) and tell them in your language of the evil of the jew

detox your body of the plastic poisons of the jews, the vaccines, the shampoo and soaps that the jews push on non-whites to toxify and sterilize you, build a healthy race and spread that information to others

we white nationalists dont want to exterminate anyone (besides the jews who deserve it) we understand that your people are being used as a weapon by the jews and you must understand it as well and work with us to break the shackles the jew throws on us all

be like that black woman in the house hearing who talked about how the democrats want to keep non-whites as a weapon to use against white people, using them as perpetual victims of the jews disguised as whites

Attached: 8abee7008496469611c5a85a58575b95d3877aa1982547ab6cb794a923ce06c7.png (652x619, 174K)

Implying just "white" term is better. It's a new world thing, in european countries people talk about nationality, not about a race. And some ethnicies even have two racial groups, but still united as a nation (in ethnical sense, not in citizen).

I think a good start is to check negro privilege and call them out on it.

All MISCHLING WILL BE CALLED TO ARMS, TO THE CAUSE - FATE DECREES IT.

TO EVERY THESIS, AN ANTITHESIS

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1997-0923-500,_Albert_Speer_und_Erhard_Milch.jpg (220x319, 20K)

Well poster is from the new world, and that is how it rolls here.

It is posted HERE. Of course, it CANNOT BE

Tits and timestamp... unless you're a fag.

No

just try to convince other minorities and play your race card as much as possible. collect redpills. here, have one.

Attached: UNReplacement.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

Iconoclast

and a reminder

Attached: Board of Peace_ No Racism.png (1674x1907, 347K)

You can go back to where you belong. I know you said not to say it, but it's the only thing that can save the United States from bloodshed. Brown people don't belong here in America and do nothing but infiltrate and take opportunity from European citizens by way of using our ideals of equality and opportunity against us.

Go and organize your fellow beaners to make caravans BACK to where you belong and form a mixed-race upper class in your own countries.

Attached: SS Elf.jpg (443x502, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BiN0NlUsY-o

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 16K)

>wh*Tes
kys
gtfo

Attached: Immigration 1.png (1026x1277, 180K)

A well trained Mutt can be incredibly useful.

And we will be.

Traitors get the bullet first.

Attached: traitorsgetbullet.jpg (850x400, 74K)

Its a dude

Attached: trans-strasserist.jpg (1944x2592, 378K)

>transgender Michael Jackson lookalike

Are you referring to Mischling as traitorous?

Because I DEFINITELY am a Traitor.

Death to the Baal and his Nation.

Attached: 1554846610545.png (1018x671, 241K)

>
whites? where? the U.S. is a mutt country, you probably need to look in norway, or sweden.

Only beaners scream "Jew!" at European men who want to maintain their countries for European people.

Go back to where you belong before it is too late.

How can and individual like this exist

Attached: 1533946359014.png (1192x830, 286K)

Why help a bunch of incels. They deserve to die off.

You could spend a lot of time naming the Jew, I suppose. You can get away with dishing out redpills we can't.

In any event I appreciate your offer.

Attached: Amigos.jpg (416x315, 41K)

>Is there anything a non-white person can do to help?
Leave. That is the only thing you can do. If you think otherwise, you're deluding yourself. When we come to power, you will be shown the door in an unpleasant fashion.

Attached: missile launch.jpg (474x316, 15K)

I'm a 2nd degree Mischling.

You have no say, footsoldier. Only the modern Führer will.

Like Hitler.

Hitler defended numerous Mischling, ironically, from people like Himmler.

They are honorary Aryans, and Romans.

Fight against the sjw anti white crowd. As a mestizo you should be aware as a growing majority they put black ahead of you in their concern for representation, its because in the US you are there next target.

Hello fellow mutt. We will become the face of white rights, because the whites are too brainsick to do it for themselves. We will use the Aztec and negro blood in our veins plus our half Anglo brains to fight for them, to preserve their people.

The first step is recognizing that we are not alone.

>You have no say, footsoldier.
My family has been here since before the Revolution, helped create America, and started two of the country's most successful companies.

I have plenty of say.

Honesly the best thing you can do is spread red pills. Some people mohht be more willing to listen if it isn't coming from a white person. Also, discorage people from race mixing whether its friends or family. I don't know what metizos think of miscegenation generally, but if you see that shit come up, stomp on its neck quick.

people like you make me happy you all are getting replaced by beaners

shill alert. If he leaves, he will just be replaced by 20 more next week. If he stays, we have someone who is on our side, even if he isn't white. We will get control back, and guys like OP can help us.

And yet, you are no Caesar.

A Centurion, perhaps.

We will be united, Brother. Soon.

Good mutts are very appreciated. Thank you.

>strasserism aka NS lite with some leftypopo edgyness
>white supremacy
>North Korean nationalism
>TRSodomy and le based redpilled trannies

The only thing that is missing is anime and that'd be peak Jow Forums performance.

>The only thing that is missing is anime

Attached: 1546936026967.png (1440x1080, 2.58M)

I'm shure he's a good lad.

There is literally nothing wrong with a cute mestizo boipucci in the ethnostate

Shut the fuck up Shill faggot.

The only Homos allowed will be Ernst Röhm types. Alexander the great types. Even Hephaestion types.

Based.

Attached: 1680c48042de490cf9197b12da030a9a.jpg (564x902, 67K)

Go back and kys

Begone shill bitch.

We will fight, and fight hard...Soon.

Our time is coming. Live in fear.

YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THE PAX ROMANA

Bump fellow Mischling.
Take pride that the fraction of your blood is vying for brotherhood and dominance over the forces of the Left.

Attached: 1554782266607.jpg (556x1024, 146K)

Another shameless bump even though this isn't even my thread, hahah!

go back kys faggot

We need you to be the wetback Candace Owens

You make me seriously think trannies are mentally ill.... And I am a tranny.

This is a faggot who has done multiple softcore videos right?

this guy joins kik anime groups and doesnt say anything. also has self harm scars

Shut the fuck up disgusting Shill bitches, your time is coming.

And that time involves ropes around your necks, and firing squads.

I'd rather be replaced than be a kike puppet. there will never be a people like the white race. if europe and the west fall, so does all of humanity for the rest of time

Indeed.

And that is why those who support the Pax Romana will be needed. Mutts, Mischling, and anyone else who supports the glory that is being withheld by the Elite.

we can except mischlings as long as they aren't spawned by niggers. no children of coalburners are allowed.

hope you know the only reason there are differences between white and black in america is because of man-made separation. the romans had all skin colors and science tells us race isnt real, insecure losers maybe if you directed all of your discontent towards building a better world instead of relying on psuedoscience and mysticism and hate, you would feel better

That is a flawed way of thinking.
There have to be a few miscegenized that support the cause. Maybe not all, but some... Just like me.

I'm a 2nd generation Mischling, but that doesn't mean other 2nd generation Mischling are like me. Far from it. I'm a minority among minorities, Brother.

found the kike

you sound mad, maybe quit raging over unrelated people and fix your own broken personality

your paranoid schizo thinking is showing, could you imagine i used to be as low as to be one of you?

I was referring to blacks, you nigger. white women fucking black men is the worst thing she can do.

no, I can't. mossad and the JIDF do come here on the regulars. no redpilled Jow Forumsack would ever go "race realism and all of the science including IQ testing and all of human history isn't real." get out of here you nigger

>mestizo here
I know, I see your flag.
Go back and kys.

hahahahaha the old "blacks are bad at IQ twsts even though they live in shit conditions and go to worse schools, better discriminate harder so that they score even lower" your ability to selectively believe information is a huge mental tool in calming the massive cognitive dissonance that must occur from being such an indoctrinated NPC

Begone you fucking disgrace of a human.
You and the side you represent will soon fall, like a dog starved, beaten, and left to die under a bridge.

Day by day your redundancy grows, and your antithesis also, grows.

The coming Synthesis will wipe you out, and make us WHOLE.

You are an obstacle, for now...Later you are apart of our destiny. The destiny of us retaking the momentum of the People, and the destiny of the great Pax Romana.

Your redundancy grows, Shill pussy. Seething, frothing from the mouth.

We are hysterical at this point. Nothing you can do will warrant anything but your coming end, and we will have a smile on all our faces that puts the Joker's to shame.

(^;
Fucking die

i want to fuck this boy
does he like non-strasserist natsoc traps
my fantasy is to argue about politics with him until we decide to resolve it via wrestling before i pin him down and fuck that sweet mestiza boypussy

I understand what you're saying you absolute fucking degenerate.

While I agree somewhat, there are SOME that have been bred through the means you just explained, and find the truth.

A small fraction, but they exist.

You would turn away your Ally? The one who willingly gives his all for the Cause?

You're a fucking coward.

inform your fellow non whites. Redpill them particularly on the jews. They blame many jew-created problems on whites.

LMAO the amount of magical thinking in this is fucking hilarious, its like youre larping as a priest or some lame shit. the faux smugness and joker reference seal my case.

Shills are coming in full fucking force.
Drink some bleach you fuckers. Big things are happening, and even bigger things are coming.

Many will be culled (((like yourselves))).

But the Empire's revival will be ignited.

Sorry, but mixed people aren't European. You still need to go back to your Indio homelands and rule as the slightly superior upper class there rather than mucking it up here.

I prefer Arabs. Did I hear that right? Obviously you’re not around any. Dumb Canadian nigger.

>1 post by this ID

Nice memeflag. Did you know the Führer himself wrote declarations to each and every Mischling of 1st and 2nd generation they were either honorary Romans, or even in some rare cases, honorary Aryans?

Our time is coming. And your redundancy shall pass.

Fucking die. One less target in the coming Struggle.

I am a 2nd generation Mischling and would have been allowed life in the Third Reich.

Try harder.

your fragile masculinity is showing.
fucking loser, has to talk big about killing random innocents. if only you had the slightest amount of self-awareness

sorry kid i dont give a fuck about your parasocial father figure relationship with some dictator

why do you type like a schizophrenic redditor
i might be a faggot and a trap but at least i'm not a redditor

Take off your memeflag, you absolute walking scum.

Why do you type like a weak-willed faggot? Oh, you are one.

Isn't this the mutt that posted his nudes a few months ago and managed to turn half of Jow Forums gay? I know those nudes made my cock twinge.

Attached: 1552864689404.jpg (1024x816, 83K)

this thread glows

Attached: rare honk honk (2).png (512x512, 207K)

Oh man. Shill, Faggot, or both?

This. It's funny though.

Their time for OUR retribution is coming.

No it's a sissy trap ridden with aids

uh oh the basement dweller is getting mad! does me appropriating your culture hurt your feelies, weakling? its not like the nazis stole their symbols from anyone else, right?

No he's the one that shilled his nudes when he was 16 or 17

Niggers live in shit holes because they're stupid. It's not the other way around

shut up

be pro white and behave as un-shitskin-like as you can. Find a white or mestizo woman to have children.
if women, find a white man to have babies.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Try harder. I'm not your average White Nationalist. I am a 2nd degree/generation Mischling. My Grandmother is 100% Ashkenazim!
Go figure.

Our time is coming motherfucker. Europa, or Rome, will rise.

And there will be nothing you can do but shill and fight back. We will ultimately annihilate you.

We have SO MUCH support internationally. As do you... So war is coming, pussy.

I look forward to it. Oh, how I look forward to it.

It's coming.