How would I go about wearing a mask in public at all times? What countries would allow me to? I know Australia would...

How would I go about wearing a mask in public at all times? What countries would allow me to? I know Australia would, here in america that'a a huge no so I'd be grateful if you guys can help me.

Attached: 1559161239639.png (1000x563, 390K)

Any particular reason why?

you can do whatever the fuck you want in america. Tehre are no laws against masks. The only problems you would have is attempting to enter any sort of buildings.
retail
govnerment
banks
You would be asked to remove the mask or leave.
Other than that, if you were just walking down the street, no one gives a fuck.

My appearance is not perfect, on top of that there's a minor scar.
>inb4 dr doom shitposting
No, it's not because of that.
As such I'd enjoy hiding my human appearance for something far more customizable. It's not silly or cringy.

The street is not a problem, but buildings indeed are, I guess there's no real way to wear anything inside one, huh?

wear a burqa

I'm not a woman.

pretend to be one

I dunno gonna need pics to judge just how bad it really is

Why do you wear the mask?

Wear a cap, a lot of people do that because they're not very confident themselves. What you don't want is for people to evaluate you seeing your whole face, so covering even part of it makes you feel a little better.

Just don't get too used to this, you won't be able to take it off after if you start doing this every single time you're in public.

Post a pic, this sounds like a shit reason so far

I've done so in the past, just trust me kid.
I already do this, a cap and a hoodie.
Wouldn't make for a good one.

No one cared who I was

>It's not silly or cringy
top kek

Attached: 6789587-giphy+(15)+(1).gif (480x267, 2.76M)

>my appearance isn't 10/10 perfect and I have a minor scar
>this is enough reason to want to constantly wear a mask
>>its not silly or cringy
Kek okay OP. Just be honest, you want to look like some fucking movie villian

There's your problem, if you're that covered up you're only going to attract attention especially if you look shady in the street. Just wear a cap and dress normally, you'll blend in. Use the hat to avoid stares if that's what you're afraid of.

Like I said though, don't get used to this too much. Identify the source of your anxiety and try to realize a lot of people walk around with scars and marks on their face. You're not the only one.

Does it hurt taking it off?

>t. models
>t. Chad
>t. Stacy
You fucking cunts, with your perfect faces, I'll fucking kill you. Don't mock me
Thanks for being the only good poster on this thread, I'll do just that, don't think I should get over it or if I can.

>if you don't like my cringy idea it's just because you look better than me
Either post a picture or fuck off, I guarantee you just have body dysmorphia and you look fine

Wear a face mask in any country. Especially Asians ones.

MF DOOM is that you?

Shut up bitch, you're just a female looking for someone to mock, eat shit.
Based.

>implying I'm a female
Have sex

Scarves during winter, sun glasses during summer. Wear a hat to cover your forehead any other time. Obscuring your face in any way like this messes up the way other people recognize you

Fuck you, female shitposter. I know you're a female, roastie hands wrote that post so shut up and stop bothering me, I've dealt with your kind more than I should, whore.

hmm I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: 0FC1DFB6-2FEC-48EE-BC3F-DB9F9EC11B07.jpg (800x600, 91K)

I think you'd benefit far more from a psychiatrist than a mask. You seem more than a little unstable.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x301, 2.14M)

Attached: E87DDFC1-0520-4A10-9343-2985051B62C4.jpg (220x326, 122K)

Attached: 334D7957-B22F-420A-A7E9-7074F322C9CA.jpg (1280x878, 111K)

Taking it off would be very painful

Perhaps tame cosplay will get you fewer stares.

Attached: handsome_jack_smiling_wallpaper_by_ellenrules_d6eean82086933482.png (313x376, 142K)

lmao OP you're gonna look like an idiot, I'd rather be ugly than look retarded and cringy. Dude no one gives a fuck about your face, youre far less important than you think nigger

If you're male, grow a beard. If female, use cosmetics

If not your entire face, just show us the scar.

not him but what if I can't grow a beard?

Don't let the smoothskins get you down OP

Attached: Fallout3_Chris_Haversam.jpg (800x528, 182K)