Paradigm shift in GRAVITY thinking

Friends. I'm bidding for President to bring America 1000 years into the future now with technology. Gravity is not real. It's electronic. It's something called an electronic magnet. This is important for at least three reasons.

1. We can tap into the thing that powers the electronic magnet. AKA free power.
2. We can use magnetics to repell gravitomagnetism and simulate what we call flying.
3. Time-space fabric navigation with Delta T Antenna. AKA, time travel.
---
I'm not waiting for UFO disclosure now. I and many others know how Gravity control works. I'm not trying to patent it. I just want to teach it and build something I can use as transportation. I would be happy to teach any company how to do it and profit from it.

Here is how you do it.

If you twist anything eventually what happens? It will break. The same goes for the fabric of our life.

Life is a grid of electricity. By injecting high voltage and ripping it apart with counter-rotating magnetic fields is how we can stand on this 'pole' of magnetism. I'm only talking about standing. I'm not talking about moving yet.

Who would like to help me bring this to market? I can't do this alone. We're going to need a big out of the box team. I need introductions to some people who can help.

Thanks

Wayne Lambright
The future is bright, Lambright 2020.

Attached: Gravity_Grow_v10.gif (800x700, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sequoiacap.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not joking around.

I can do this. We are actually living in the past by not embracing my ideas.

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 129K)

>bidding for President to bring America 1000 years into the future now with technology
you must wait until 2024 when i am in office.
sincerely,
war

Electricity is to gravity as magnetism is to induction.

Attached: Ferrocell.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

We can also tap into the electricity that powers the Earth.

If I was rich I would just go build it.

Attached: freeeletricalpowerbywanelambright.jpg (1000x900, 189K)

Attached: E04774FD4DBB47EF81F584DEADF0187B.gif (494x419, 313K)

Wayne, I am not a detractor of yours, but I am a Physics post-doc and lifetime skeptic,

If you have this information, can't you basically rewrite the world economy by releasing it in a provable way?

Substance nigger.

You fucker!
I have ADHD and i still watched that whole thing.
...saved

This animation is how it works.>Substance nigger.
What does this mean? Or is it as simple as. Let's see the fucker working, talk is cheap?

Attached: thismakesense.jpg (1191x463, 104K)

>You fucker!
>I have ADHD and i still watched that whole thing.
>...saved

that is an evil .gif.

Wayne Lambright is the antichrist

Wayne how the fuck did get on Jow Forums in the first place anyway, I've been seeing your shilling for a good few years now

Attached: no.gif (204x204, 3.84M)

>The same goes for the fabric of our life.
Cotton?

>We're going to need a big out of the box team

I meant to say.
We're going to need a "out side the box" thinking team.

>Wayne how the fuck did get on Jow Forums in the first place anyway, I've been seeing your shilling for a good few years now
in 2008 Jow Forums pranked a time magazine pol. Is how I learned about this magical spot. I thought anyplace that can game a pole like that was for me.

Attached: ---------VoteLambright2020_UBI1700.jpg (1191x463, 118K)

>If you have this information, can't you basically rewrite the world economy by releasing it in a provable way?

Yes, Yes I can.

>rewrite the world economy
I'm trying to get Sequoia to fund it. sequoiacap.com/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 2.57.39 PM.png (1640x1130, 1.35M)

I want to believe Wayne. Please build something that works and release the schematics online before they suicide you.
Of are you really a limited hangout for the eventual release of electrogravitic tech the air force has?

Attached: f76fc5d4-0587-4cde-9d61-08704d8829b6..jpg (776x960, 134K)

>Of are you really a limited hangout for the eventual release of electrogravitic tech the air force has?
Doesn't make sense?

Magnets. How do they work?

>Magnets. How do they work?

Nobody knows.

>Magnets. How do they work?
I think Quantum Mechanics has some ideas.

A limited hangout is when the CIA or some agency release some previously classified data, usually in part, to protect a much larger secret from getting out.

I'd love to see it working honestly mate.

I'm a former high energy physicist, why don't you post some fucking proof, derivations,, etc... or kindly fuck off and kys