IQ of 100 should be set to Calc 3, right now you probably need an IQ of 115 to deal with multivariable vector calculus

IQ of 100 should be set to Calc 3, right now you probably need an IQ of 115 to deal with multivariable vector calculus.

There's a lot of stupid fat that needs trimmed. If we're to explore the galaxy we have to be a lot more conscious of our resources available at the starting point i.e. Earth right now. The average double-digit (95th percentile of the NPC) easily consumes twice as much as they produce because they're literally nothing more than spoiled parasites playing on the generous nature of the low 100s.

Daily reminder that Nigeria alone has a population of over 200 million yet western countries still give them food aid.

Attached: ZK6Nz.jpg (640x537, 96K)

All double digits may vote but their votes will only be recorded for statistical purposes, their vote is to have no direct impact on the motion.

Double-digits who get spayed or neutered will become automatically entitled to a $15/h minimum wage immediately; Dependent on positive reports from certified employers who will vouch for their work as "satisfactory". This bonus minimum wage will be subsidised by tax donated from the productive class.

Attached: niggeria.png (1296x791, 1.76M)

I studied Old and Middle English at doctoral level and have written two books, but ok, I'm a retard if the chart says so I guess.

>tfw already declared english BGS for my major
i just wanna learn how to write good stories frens...

Attached: DA9B7C4F-CA3C-4415-9716-7377EA1315EF.jpg (212x249, 5K)

what’s wrong with classics and archaeology?

do you know anywhere good i can study old English user? I have had a genuine interest on it for a long while now.

>user majoring in archaeology
Your graph fucking sucks

>History, Archaeology, Geology, IT, Business, fucking ECONOMICS
>shit tier
The content is as retard tier as the layout.

Attached: 1529318045019.jpg (960x640, 25K)

whatever we make of this pic, that's a pretty shit tier shoop in itself

>I'm a retard if the chart says so I guess.

No, you're retarded regardless of what an MSPaint chart says.

lol you think medicine and engineering, both servile occupations are higher than law?

ya ur iq is super high rabbi

>kys peasant

You somehow made a bait image even worse.
Also
>geology
>shit tier
Someone is jealous of us rock chads.

>IQ of 100 should be set to Calc 3, right now you probably need an IQ of 115 to deal with multivariable vector calculus.
This, I'm a high school dropout and I passed two calculus classes in college, my defeciet was that I didn't show my work, nor was I interested in it. The college (and public schooling in general) aren't designed for people with broken homes, divorced parents or other life isues. Maybe I'm just an autodicat by nature, and this phenomenon is little understood by school authorities, but calculus isn't too difficult to explain to a smart 9 yr old after a good understanding of geometry is there.

>tfw dropped out of uni to shitpost on Jow Forums all day

What tier am I?

>chemistry degree
>meme job making meme money

I wish I had enough money to not work during college so I could have kissed kike boots and made connections

>The content is as retard tier as the layout.

Economics is the social science of the finance world.

T14 law is elite, T50 law is mid, anything below is shit

You don't need a particularly high iq to pass college level engineering courses. You just need an adderall prescription.
> inb4 schizos screeching
This is literally how most careers are made. Take the chemical Jew to graduate and work for a few years in the industry, then quit, sit back and enjoy the results. Once you've made it past the entry level with good performance reviews you're set for life.

Medicine is actually mid tier.
The entire industry is just corrupted and all they want is for you to follow whatever they say, there is no real thought process. If you can learn to type a word on google, you can become a doctor as long as you never question the medical establishment.

Where can I buy your books? I like the phonology of Old and middle English a lot

Pic related. Alot of skilled tradesman would fall into god tier or top tier. You gotta do alot of real life problem solving because shit that's drawn on paper doesn't always convert to real life. Also, the majority of tradesman work for themselves(small business is the heart of any economy) and are pretty based because they understand basic economics and pay more taxes than normie fgts.

If every

Attached: Wood-framed_house.jpg (1083x546, 136K)

Nothing a machine can't do better

>tfw shit tier degree
>tfw won't make much money but will do what I love
>tfw rich parents and a not insignificant inheritance make it all possible
Cope harder estatelets

Attached: 24657532354.jpg (420x420, 27K)

>You gotta do alot of real life problem solving because shit that's drawn on paper doesn't always convert to real life.
>Nothing a machine can't do better

Some jobs aren't about at all to be lost in the skilled labor trades to machines. A machine may be able to make cabinets, but it can't correctly identify errors other machines (its mostly the operator, but how does a machine understand a small issue with a wood cutting blade that needs retired?). Humans still need to be around to identify things, and write the programs.
Terrifying future? Yes, but the 3rd world hordes will overwhelm us before then, or everything will be figured out to pacify the plebs.
That is, that's its a dystopian "utopia". There's still space for them in the meantime, don't just blackpill everybody to giving up. We need yo preserve the freedom of speech, and talk about AI and the machines, but don't be a luddite.

Although I admit, I only have a tracphone, and will never buy a smartphone again....

>You don't need a particularly high iq to pass college level engineering courses. You just need an adderall prescription.

That's (figuratively) exactly what I just said. You either have a 115 IQ right now or something close enough that you can fake it.

You want to be smart, but you don't know how to use ms paint.

Kek keep dreaming fgt. The tech industry is over loaded with lefty cucks that can't even figure out their own gender. It will be decades before they have a machine that can do what most tradesman do.

Attached: history-of-hvac-trade-workers.jpg (733x488, 102K)

Why did you do that?

>engineering
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW THAT A VIRGIN MADE THIS PICK

all nice 'n' dandy, OP. But what if i am a neet without any degrees. Am I above God-tier now?
Consider this: I dont have to be a wage cuck.
I dont have to waste my time doing shit that i despise.
I can plan my time as i want.
i live a much more fullfilling and relaxed live than anyone with a shitty degree and a stressful job, which steals all your time and energy, leaving you completely dry so that you can enjoy life with your family, parent your kids, etc.

>Everthing Else Not Listed
>Aviation is shit tier
LOL yes please stay away from aviation, it helps with my job security.

Attached: 1553126768226.jpg (800x800, 55K)

IQ 128fag here, fuck college, went into biz for myself and wouldn't change a fucking thing.

Business and supply chain management degrees are practically free if you work at walmart. Which one is the one that will give one the least amount of grief?

> t. increasingly nervous meatbag

Attached: OccasionalJampackedGlobefish-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 2.42M)

>not listing piloting jobs at top tier
You have no clue how much can be made in the avionics industry.

>muh dik
engineering will get you $$$. faggot

Rest assured your job loose-loading 737s for $11 an hour is secure.

Math and physics should be above medicine and engineering. Medicine is all pictures.

>Medicine
>God Tier

Fuck off nigger.

Calc 3 is multivariable calc you fucking imbecile

God I hate these 16 year old meme faggots

>engineer
thanks user ur my fren now

Attached: 1553838368158.png (4012x3148, 911K)

engineering is real world applications of both of those subjects dixiebro

I'm getting a Theology degree. Where do you rate that?

You are a small minded fool. We’d never get anywhere worth going with assclowns like you in charge.

I think that would be considered God tier haha

Tell that to Beebo.

Attached: skyking-richard-russell.jpg (640x575, 179K)

Just lmao at comparing engineering to medicine.

Unless it’s electric, nuclear, naval or aeronautical engineering, it’s shit tier.

You might call yourself a glorified architect

Attached: D486D0F2-0EB3-41E3-9995-373E4F726142.gif (607x609, 754K)

NPC PURGE RITE NAO

fuck off Jow Forums bradley

We will always need someone to eloquently weave together the tales of the journey fren, godspeed

Attached: 1545557096113.png (249x249, 85K)

>studying EE now
feels good not having anyone shit on my degree

I study engineering. It's challenging and rewarding. However it is a shame that no worthwhile companies take in white male interns. You can only get internships at Home Depot lmao , no respectable engineering firm takes white males anymore

I'm about to start poring over family photos, hoping to find a mixed race ancestor

>i just wanna learn how to write good stories frens...
Hi I'm you in ten years. We use our English degree to work various white collar positions each of which is working for kikes of some sort or other because all white collar jobs are. Go into family law and fight for dads against roasties and kikes.

what branch of engineering do you study?

FBO jobs are alright, I was more talking about the A&P/Pilot side. Russell was a lad

Attached: c7a.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

>Doesn't realize the auto industry invented the production line 100 years ago because the automobile is so god damn simple to assemble
>Cars are very small, can fit hundreds in a single building
>Built inside with perfect conditions which you won't find on a muddy site with freshly poured concrete
>Cars are literally designed to be transported, houses not so much
Cope harder cum rag.

Attached: adult-electrician-builder-engi-93098135.jpg (1060x795, 263K)

what about applied physics?

>tfw history degree
>tfw also doing what i love
>tfw also have fat inheritance
>tfw found a great job in management consulting
>tfw getting huge paychecks to do historical research for huge corporations
>tfw can still choose if i want to keep at it making lots of money in the business world, go to law school, or go to grad school
Estatelets on suicide watch

Attached: american-psycho-christian-bale.jpg (618x409, 66K)

lmao "le whites are oppressed" stay delusional.

Explain why economics is bad.
The beginning wages are pretty good and if you're not graduating from a shitty university, getting a job would be hard. Can go into being a financial advisor, data analyst, trader, researcher, government employee in (((central banks))) , investment (((banker))) and other. Basically, the jobs pay well, why shit?

>would be hard
would not be hard*

Lol...OP thinks calc 3 isn't preschool tier.

law is the service industry for usury. GFYS

you do realize that without teachers you wouldnt be larning shit right?

>History and Philosophy
>shit tier
History and Philosophy are mandatory for ascendance.

>Terrifying future? Yes, but the 3rd world hordes will overwhelm us before then, or everything will be figured out to pacify the plebs.

Based and redpilled, but I'm scared about who controls AI more than anything

So read it for yourself instead of shelling out 40k to have a shitlib indoctrinate you

>psychology, business, economics, kinesiology
>shit tier
Why? Do you actually have an explanation why or are you just saying that things you don't like are shit tier. And that it's also "shit tier" because you dislike the people that take those courses.

>have a degree in math
>don't care at all about science
>support religious fundamentalism
>consider pol pot a hero

Write an experimental novel consisting of 300 pages of greentext

Ascendance is fucking gay

>implying this is a problem

Fuck off Lewis

>IQ 143 mensa tested
>ASVAB score of 98 (gt score is above 140, won't say what)
>tested asvab literally the day I was served divorce papers and was drunk
>doing IT at 22
>making 112k a year EI
>CG I pull 15% annum avg (worst year was about 10% ROI)
>Own 4 houses, 1 paid off, all corporate rentals
>personally rent on a military base for QOL purposes
>commute is 10 minute walk to work, 5 minute drive
>gf of a year doesn't know about my money and our relationship's getting to the point of me proposing
>own 4 cars I rent, one shitty 08 corolla I use personally
>she knows my hobbies and interests and knows that I have "a job."
>credit is 780, 792, and 801 on the 3 different estimators, 810 fico 8
>net worth is currently about 5.9 million
>did this all on my own with 0 help from mom or dad who are poor
>teaching brothers to do the same
>will pay parents back for letting me live even though I was an accident later
>also they didn't mutilate my dick and are completely supportive of me
>I fly for free anywhere
>I get free hotel rooms just about anywhere due to trading my flight benefits
>I owe literally all of this to merit and Information Systems (and business)
>my Juris Doc is almost done (business focus of course)
>next up is a doctoral program in either more info sys or something nice like that
>faggot on Jow Forums wants to pull fuckboi games with career tiers
yeah right get back motivator
>random low-tier redpill on niggers
no shit niggers are niggers who even cares anymore lmao

OP is techno facist who would "rationally" kill billions if given power. Complete lack of right hemisphere development.

where is pharmacy? this fucking guy

>but it can't correctly identify errors other machines (its mostly the operator, but how does a machine understand a small issue with a wood cutting blade that needs retired?). Humans still need to be around to identify things, and write the programs.

AI will have this covered. From the perspective that AI growth and advancements will be exponential, the absolute minimum time to cover the difficult nuances you describe will probably be 15 years, maybe 30. But the beautiful thing about exponential things is the fact things happen exponentially. There is a long period of uncertain unease and expectation but it blows up eventually. If you can figure it out with your puny meatbrain then it's guaranteed AI has the capacity to surpass it.

Did I fucking stutter?

The best jobs in "economics" are filled with engineers, physicists, and mathematicians.

Medicine is shit tier. You obviously never went to med school. Poos and other shitskins infest our schools.

Shit tier actually.

>OP is techno facist who would "rationally" kill billions if given power. Complete lack of right hemisphere development.

You're probably right but you never said any of it was actually wrong

I work IT in the aerospace industry. I can’t even begin to tell you how many physicists and engineers I’ve seen that can’t use their fucking computers, I work on the server side of things but see these idiots forget how to login to their own machines which they’ve done daily for years. Don’t get me started on this shit.

fucking boomers man

>computer science not shit tier when literally everyone goes into compsci

>Engi and med above all the natural sciences that enable med and engi to even work or have anything remotely useful to do

This is clearly made by a over achieving Asian girl who is trying her best to be the son her father actually wanted

>chemical engineering
>mechanical engineering
>electronic engineering
>all of these shit tier
You're clueless. Naval and Aeronautical are sub-branches of Mechanical. Nuclear is a sub-branch of Chemical. And Electronic engineering is present everywhere today.

You invested your university education in something stupid and irrelevant which sounds pretty retarded to me. If you're interested in that do it on your own time. That shouldn't be hard for someone as smart as you are trying to imply

Economics is horoscope tier as a science

In shit tier and make more than nearly everyone in top tier and down

Know how I know you've never worked on a job site, because you believe all problems are known on a job before it begins, and it's just a matter of loading the ai up with all the different possible solutions. Problem is, you can be working on job sites for 20 years and you still come across problems that need unique solutions you've never seen before. Not every problem has a practical solution irl.

And as for your exponential bullshit the smart phone came out 10+ years ago and pic related is our current robotic capabilities.

Attached: 5802801cv11d.jpg (2000x2000, 317K)

Boss tier

>140+ IQ
>Divorced
>about to propose again
one of these things doesn't belong

All those degrees that are "shit tier" determine our politics. Congrats user because of your autism and hard on for stem those fields are taken over by sjws..

I work in forestry. I make tree hugger hippies look like niggers. Get dabbed on basedboys.

Attached: 1554571404948.jpg (680x491, 60K)

Even though im an engie, I have to note that that most current robots wouldn't be able to get into specific areas that humans have to do certain trades...

Just stay red pilled.

You don't understand, the average american can barely even do algebra, look it up its the most failed class in university for some reason... It horrifies me that having a 100IQ is still pretty retarded, but then again that would explain the world we live in..