>Terry McAuliffe — 0%
>Michael Bennet — 0%
>John Delaney — 0%
>Tulsi Gabbard — 0%
>Jay Inslee — 0%
>Eric Swalwell — 0%
>Marianne Williamson — 0%

archive.is/FiK7f

Attached: SouthCarolina.png (670x650, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
youtube.com/watch?v=ogXmkQBJFuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Joe Biden
What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

>9 electoral votes
Bernie needs ro win Iowa and California SC is irrelevant

Yang shills on sucide watch

>Tulsi Gabbard — 0%
So no anti-Israel wars debate with Trump. Too bad, would have been fun. Although she's anti-white.

Attached: 10174944_766480713384979_5603128381266772699_n.jpg (264x249, 13K)

Niggers don't care about copping a feel.

Iowa and NH are the only relevant states. Obviously Biden/Harris will trade blows in the south, but the civilized states will go for Bernie.

fabulous, hes the easiest to beat - they kinda all are

Once South Carolina and all the other southern states went to Hillary, Bernie lost.

He can fondle my shoulders and rub noses with me any day
>if you know what I mean

Biden is the hardest for Trump to beat. He actually has supporters who are blue collar 'old school' Democrats.

Bernie is an out of touch moron who would embarrass himself in every debate.

Bernie has much higher name recognition this time around. I'm thinkin he'll lose the southern states, but win the entire midwest, Texas, and the western mountain states.

Biden is a white uncle tom

the pedo?
maybe white people deserve everything that happens to them

>andrew yang - 1%
PARTY ROCKING OUT HERE

but in all seriousness, its not surprising that 4 of the top 6 candidates in south carolina are nogs, i wonder why?

Attached: image-1.gif (840x488, 511K)

why do boomers support the same people every election? even in smaller races they will vote for the same fuckers over and over. the same people for the last few decades that have destroyed this country. look how many times mccain was re-elected

Blacks don't mind Joe because most of them were sexually abused as children

Because they are retarded

what's interesting is that I feel like there were elements here and likely elsewhere hard at work seeding the "creepy touchy feelie" Biden meme for months. he wouldn't even be in the news but there were always pics of him around. now the msm talks about this shit all the time and I haven't noticed any of those pics around here. any fellow burgers feel like they noticed the same thing?

>Electoral votes
>In a primary

It's not just "Boomers," Americans in general vote for their incumbent. Ousting an incumbent like your example of John McCain in a statewide primary is extremely difficult and rare, and once he wins that, your options in November are McCain again or some Democrat running on a pro-illegal, anti-gun platform, and at that point you're kind of left with no option but McCain because voting for "change" just for the sake of a new face is retarded.

They're overlooking the large number of independents and registered Republicans who they didnt poll that will vote Yang in the Democratic primaries. I am one of them.

These same people said Hillary had a 99% chance of beating Trump. Just remember that.

He had plenty of name recognition last time, if anything he's only become more tainted over time and the field of hard left progressives with name recognition has gotten more crowded.

i unironically hope he will run and win the primaries. that will blow up in the face of the dems.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogXmkQBJFuM

Polls are heavily biased towards older generation. Boomers don't want any change they like sitting comfortable in their rocking chairs collecting social security while the rest of us are getting screwed. Fuck boomers

It's okay because Bernie will support him, like he supported Hillary.

It’s going to be Trump Vs Sander guys. It has to be. In case you haven’t noticed old establishment Dinosaurs with lots of skeletons in the closet have been dying like flies on the left and right.

Trump is a right wing outsider. Nature will balance the equation with a left wing outsider. Both men are genuine about the beliefs they hold regardless of whether you believe they are right or wrong. Clinton’s, Bush’s. there are all fakes. Their only allegiance was to power. Just look at what Sanders said about open borders the other day. Sanders can deal. He’s not that crazy. Not like AOC types.

Here my words. Put money on Sanders for nomination. Or double Sanders and Trump 2020 win. Then maybe.

Attached: E17712BB-10E7-4B9F-B113-01A08EC48DF1.jpg (750x422, 138K)

Isn't Yang more of a left wing outsider than bernie. Bernie conceded last election to Hillary and sat there like a little bitch at the DNC convention while hillary was crowned nominee.

Bernie has more name recognition, cult like followers and a more revolutionary tone of campaign to counter Trump