My nephew says his favorite food is watermelon. that worries me a bit. that's a pretty feminine favorite food...

my nephew says his favorite food is watermelon. that worries me a bit. that's a pretty feminine favorite food... males should have things like steak or pizza as their favorite food.

Attached: how-to-reverse-sear-a-steak-11.jpg (1200x1800, 137K)

Lol wut?

just wondering whether an intervention might be needed, or if we should keep a close eye on him to make sure he doesn't develop gay tendencies.

Based

Attached: 1511352273993.gif (540x226, 1.05M)

You sound like the gayest nigga alive lol. Imagine thinking your straight because you like a big juicy piece of meat in your mouth.

I think its normal that kids like sweet stuff more. Atleast its healthy. It will surely change when hes getting older

Attached: IMG-20180806-WA0001.jpg (245x305, 8K)

bait but original bait nonetheless.

>develop gay tendencies
You post on Jow Forums so that's already a hundred times gayer than him eating plant cum

Why do you think of your nephew having sex?

That’s sick Bro...

Give him so much watermelon that he won't want it anymore

Watermelon nigger detected

Watermelon actually contains a chemical in it that is good for your penis and male libido. There's a reason why people start to love it so much.

Typing stupid shit is only funny to those people who actively seek stupid shit to read.
What shit taste.

My condolences, like they say; every melon in your mouth is a cock up your arse.

in the sims you feed pregnant women watermelon if you want a son and apples if you want a girl, not that this is relevant at all but how is watermelon feminine? it's onions-free and it's just mealy sweet water, not fatty processed crap. what are you smoking OP real "men" eat whatever they want

I'd be worried that your nephew is black

Steak is the best tasting food even if it's pure evil

>enjoy a girly favorite food
>Find girl who likes that food
>eat girly food with her
>eat girl

It's fucking logic, user.

How can a food be feminine?

Attached: IMG_0089.jpg (302x235, 11K)

this

the kid is just playing the long game, you lack vision OP

Do you want to fuck cupcakes?

How does food have a "gender"? I don't understand how that works. Who gets to decide what is and is not? Who's authority are we adhering to?

Isn't it funny that a big manly dude is attracted to some smooth, cute little thing with a high voice and ornamentation, smelling of lilac? Heterosexuality is fucking gay.

>that worries me
Grow a pair.

A high voice in a woman (higher than normal anyway) tends to be a sign she was molested at a very early age, once you know about that shit it’s hard to find it cute or annoying but sad.

i have a higher voice lately because i'm training my vocal range trying to get past D5, i didn't know i sounded like a sexual abuse victim
oh no.. poor leahbee!!!

Idk where that guy gets that shit from. A few will believe it and tell a few more until it is common "knowledge." Information age my ass.

That steak looks disgusting. So happy I almost never eat beef anymore.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556999604409.jpg (480x338, 19K)

My nephew is litteraly bursting with choice when he see his food.
When we have some chips he will crawl the whole room to get them and mount any obstacle between him and his food
If you take the tray from him he starts to cry
It makes me happy, he's gonna be a chad I'll make sure of that

No, they shouldn't because meaty veggie spitting neanderthals are all fat and only eligable for dating fat women.

What does it mean if a dude has a higher than normal voice? Does that signify any trauma in their childhood?

>muh gender roles

By that logic I can say every boy who touched his willy at age 10 will grow into a eunuch.

>masturbation is the same as molestation

He has good taste.

Attached: DI4gIr5WAAEYbp7.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Watermelon is bomb dude

foods arent masculine or feminine. grow up ya dork.

maybe its YOU thats feminine nothing wrong with watermellon. its something to eat and drink at the same time.

Of course a bitch is gonna say that. How would you know?