My Pope Benny. Why did you go? I miss you so much

My Pope Benny. Why did you go? I miss you so much.

>How come? Benedict blames clerics and theologians who, in the aftermath of Vatican II, abandoned natural law — the notion that morality is written into human nature itself and can therefore be grasped by human reason — in favor of a more “pragmatic” morality.

>Under the new dispensation, “there could no longer be anything that constituted an absolute good, any more than anything fundamentally evil; there could only be relative moral judgments.”

>The real world result was that “in various seminaries, homosexual clubs were established, which more or less openly and significantly changed the climate in seminaries.”

Attached: Pope Benedict XVI.png (668x656, 384K)

LE BAAAAAAMP

Attached: 1545481969568.png (420x420, 18K)

>rapes children
>i miss u

Kek

>be an antipope
>be a modernist
>make a robber anti-council that declares heresy and inverts 2000 years of Church dogma
>wonder why your new anti-dogmatic system is full of the worst kind of reprobates that rape kids

you're on the money bro. Like Our Lady predicted at La Salette, Rome has gone into eclipse

The Sede is Vecante

Look the big brain in Muhammad perez garcia.

BENNY PLS COME BACK I MISS YOU

>Denounce pederast inside the Church
>Somewhat this makes you a rapist
(You)

Attached: 1524405851209.jpg (500x322, 19K)

guyssss, it was the *sixtiiieessss*, it was a confusing time, woo let me tell you...

the child molester sect

Even heretics can repent.

>blames the '60s
you and me both emperor palpatine

Can we have our old Pope back? This one's broken.

The TRUE Pope returns to his rightful throne. Francis' day's are numbered!

Attached: flying_lizard_pope.jpg (750x618, 82K)

Catholics are waking up.
I can't wait for burning freemansons on the city squares.

Attached: ptuiskfrddy8lxvsxs6wwhi6dlxvsxs6wwhib.jpg (4096x3218, 1.76M)

>morality is written into human nature itself and can therefore be grasped by human reason
Are catholics really *this* spiritually cuckolded? This is Nestorian tier "christ was man" shit.

Sheev for Emperor.

Benedict was the Pope we needed, but not the Pope we deserved. You can only do so much against the faggot predators who are deeply rooted in the priesthood.

Pope Francis, whose advisors released predators like Cardinal McCarrick -who could only be sent into a sort of limited exile due to the power of the Velvet Mafia- caught by Benedict back into the wider ministry is instead the Pope we deserve.

Most Catholics today are "culture-christian", a heresy worse than "judæo-christian"

I would cut my left ball to have "culture-christians" instead of freemasons and LGBTQP+++ who teach in the schools

Attached: 0ea7cdf51d1a1ec1303d834448a32e07a6873c22e0e01f7bd3f4c9d667808736.jpg (928x1028, 112K)

#ourpope

Attached: 1525535815900.jpg (493x281, 34K)

Nostradamus predicted this, also Obama.
end times my friends

Attached: 1530525023369.gif (255x159, 393K)

I miss him too.

culture christians are the most subversive element of christians
if you believe Christianity to just be some culture shit and not truth and fact you can just interprete everything the way you want.

Sorry user, I'm not a lefty, I don't have any will to fight against my own allies.
I like to concentrate my efforts to the real enemies: the judeo-islamic invasion, the EU and their freemason dogs.