We’re being targeted!

>we’re being targeted!

No, you’re finally getting a taste of what it feels like to be an oppressed minority.

Attached: 5F81E91C-9031-4C31-B106-2495AEC632EB.jpg (1242x1635, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedjustice.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>***blocks your path***

What you gonna do?

Attached: 3A1C81E8-604C-4524-8D27-98A0433E5BC5.jpg (856x642, 101K)

Why don't they investigate jewish gangstalkers? Is it because jews are addicted to victimization despite being subhuman trash that always got persecuted because they are shit?

targetedjustice.com

It's a white homeland. Blacks don't deserve to have power or influence over the whites that built and define the country. So the true way to make things equal, the real vengeance, would be for us to take over African countries and destroy everything about black people as is being done to whites that never did anything wrong.

Attached: CB78E545-6A7B-4656-AD64-3E7E5141D7A1.jpg (501x373, 37K)

what hearing? what expert? im an expert on niggers and at this hearing, I say they should fix your culture. make that a headline.

I submit that if white supremacists exist (and they do) that it's also possible that black supremacists exist.
After the 1970s the Black Power movement saw a decline, but not an end. In the year 1998 the Black Radical Congress was founded, with debatable effects. The Black Riders Liberation Party was created by Bloods and Crips gang members as an attempt to recreate the Black Panther Party in 1996. The group has spread, creating chapters in cities across the United States, and frequently staging paramilitary marches. During the 2008 presidential election New Black Panther Party members were accused voter intimidation at a polling station in a predominantly black, Democratic voting district of Philadelphia. After the politically upsetting shooting of Trayvon Martin black power paramilitaries formed, including the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, African American Defense League, and the New Black Liberation Militia, all staging armed marches and military training.
Some have compared the modern movement Black Lives Matter to the Black Power movement, noting its similarities.

>we’re being targeted!
>getting a taste of what it feels like to be an oppressed minority.
same thing

Gamers rise up

being oppressed IS being targeted, you stupid nigger!

The FBI has always focused more on white nationalism with respect to domestic terrorism. Since there are more whites, there are going to be more white extremists. And initially, Hoover thought the KKK were subversives, so it's part of the organizational culture.

Whites are very bad at being victims, you're just going to start a war.

we cant focus on both of course, its one or the other

Definitely a thing

Nothing new. ADL kikes been targeting us, spying us, digging through our trash, and running to their FBI contacts for decades.

both statements are true

Attached: But it do.jpg (125x113, 4K)

(Expert)

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING TROLL THREADS

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

WORTHLESS SPAMMING CUNTS

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

WHY THE FUCK ARE MEMEFLAGS STILL A THING?!

Attached: Peace corp.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

Attached: Public Defender.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

based and truthpilled

I carry so all of them would be put down.

An expert, you say?

Attached: press.jpg (400x486, 76K)

>an expert said

>oppressing people is bad
>so now it's your turn
How do these people tie their own shoelaces?

White nationalism is a symptom of black extremism.

Attack the source, which is all the violent chimps.

White people don't act like mindless monkeys. And white people are even more fucking methodical than jews.
This will just be a terrible nightmare for the FBI. Like it could end up with the whole agency being looked into for corruption leading them to jail by the boat load for instance.

Good. Fuck white people.

>No, you’re finally getting a taste of what it feels like to be an oppressed minority.

You realize that by saying this, you not only confirm that your movement is about revenge and not equality, but are simultaneously confirming the white nationalist idea that "diverse" multiracial societies cannot function right?

This is exactly what Martin Luther King told black people not to do btw.

>punisher skull
>in black lives matter colors
Can niggers do ANYTHING without stealing?

Fuck you! Gargle shit cuck fag.

So you feel like this behavior was so terrible, historically, that the correct thing to do now is... continue it. But aim it now at a different group of people. Most of whom had nothing to do with it.

And you think you're not the bad guy.

Attached: are-we-the-5a2a92.jpg (500x282, 18K)

lawn ape

>An expert

wow there's an expert in just about everything these days.

If I haven't been attacked, turn and walk away.

Is that how this works? Some white people a hundred years ago were shitty to some blacks. so blacks today use this as an excuse to be shitty to white people. Well, an Eye for an eye makes YOU fucking blind because I'm white and I will snatch out both your eyes then kill your children near you so you can hear their screams. I've always been super cool to all people, but now I see, I can't be cool to anyone with skin darker than mine. I have to reach deep inside and access that white brutality and anytime a nigger acts even a little shitty fucking snatch the life out of him. Hey, we're all just being equal here.

>"At a hearing, an ((expert)) said..."

You're right. Blacks have been targeted like that Black Panther dude who got BTFO by a robot. When will we recognize the machine abuse of the black man?

hey this is great news. i'm an oppressed minority. I can now be as extreme as I like :)

You might say hating whites is the honeypot of honeypots because the trappers are more than often brazen with hate exposing themselves and ALWAYS have connection liabilities.

If the goal was to wake whites up to how non whites really are then it has worked. Before 2013 I maybe said the word nigger out loud 5 times total, and that's in 30 years. Simnce 2013 nigger nigger nigger. all non whites are niggers. I have seen how they act, I have seen how they think, I have seen how they are. All non whites are worthless in modern society. Kill all non-whites. Kill them till they are dead. all of them. Genocide the nigger.