Hillary was going to KILL Jow Forums users

How many of you were almost murdered? Who has magic lantern on their computers?

Attached: 1554927988584.png (2560x3463, 3.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedjustice.com
ustar.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interest

and what are they gonna do with my filipino ass? lol

what's magic lantern

>and what are they gonna do with my filipino ass? lol
They said they couldn't touch people outside the US.

>what's magic lantern
An NSA program installed on your computer. It doxes and watches everything you do or possess.

how do you know if you have it

>how do you know if you have it
IDK

Bump

CAN YOU FUCKING RETARDS PAY ATTENTION FOR ONCE AND BUMP THREAD!

Stop bumping stupid fucking twitch streamer threads

thats my point lol

anyways stay safe friends

Unless it’s properly hidden, you should be able to search for it by name.

QRD for phonefags

>hillary was going to kill 600,000 people all scattered across the globe.

glowniggers, i swear to zeus

>you should be able to search for it by name.
its nsa tech idiot

oh lookie anuther conspircy tard

GOD DAMN FUCKING IDIOT ZOOMERS. Read the fucking thread. That's not what happened

>oh lookie anuther conspircy tard
ok tell us why

Shiet mutts, you're fugged!

Source.
Who blew the whistle.
Why sing now.
Why should externals care.

The onus of proof is on you, chucklefuck.

They don't have the men or the guns. They would be slaughtered in their mansions if they tried doing something like this en masse.

They tried to murder a lot of people during gangstalking:

targetedjustice.com

youre not talking to a reporter cocksucker

Ha. Mmse and amts are dementia tests. Looks like the old cunt was senile

>They don't have the men or the guns.
They wanted "100 form Jow Forums and as many as they could get from 8ch"

If you are not even going to disclose where you got the screenshot from or substantiate its veracity, then it's unironically nothingburger.

>army of chaos

Yes, thats quite accurate.

Attached: PD76sC.jpg (1920x1200, 638K)

take your fucking meds, retard
is this seriously what you spend your time doing?
jesus christ

Attached: angrykikeGASSED.webm (778x480, 2.77M)

Explain the OP image plz

Ya that's civil war tier. Feds have families and children too. They would never get away with it anyways, and going after randos on Jow Forums would functionally achieve nothing anyways.

This whole thread is nonsense, because there would be no real benefit from them doing this. There's millions of people who use Jow Forums and prob a few thousand who use 8.

>People quickly forget this is a honeypot itself

Attached: 1541841481015.png (2044x1056, 725K)

Friendly reminder that theoretically the technology exists today to correlate time-and-size from any post on the *chans to get the original sender IP address - even with https - without the spooks needing physical or remote access to the server, not needing to see the server logs, and not needing to decrypt anything. This can all be done with metadata analysis.

>bunch of kids trying to sound edgy by LARPing as "secret service"
>actually can't do shit
Jow Forums's collective IQ is higher than all of there morons' IQs together, so nothing to worry about

Get your hands on this and use it to hunt down redditors.

ANYONE NOT ON A VPN WILL GET SWATTED
RED FLAG LAWS WILL BE HOW THEY TAKE ALT-RIGHT'S GUNS AWAY
YOUR FUTURE IS FAHRENHEIT 451 BECAUSE YOU'LL BE KICKED OFF THE INTERNET WHICH WILL ONLY BE FOR ELITES
YOU WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO AFFORD A PRIUS
YOUR PHONE IS A SPY
YOUR COMPUTER IS A SPY
YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT IS A SPY
THEY ALREADY WATCH YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP
THEY'RE ABOUT TO MAKE YOU LITERALLY ILLEGAL CONTRABAND
OPINIONS WILL BE ILLEGAL
YOU WILL BE SHIPPED TO A CITY IF YOU LIVE IN THE COUNTRY
YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE SHAVED AND STERILIZED
IF YOU PROTEST YOU WILL BE EXECUTED
AGENDA 2030 IS REAL
IS REAL
ISREAL
ISRAEL
I'M LITERALLY LITERALLYING RIGHT NOW

Attached: buymymixtape.jpg (700x484, 181K)

Bluelight user checking in. America strong. Eat a dick bitch niggas. Our guys got that shit and (((they))) know it.

For God and Country it is not us who is treasonous trying to destroy the blood of the founders posterity. We are the posterity.

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

The whole fucking internet is a honeypot after 9/11 and the laws about all data transfer has to be stored

Hillary was going to kill EVERYONE. Nevertheless, bump!

So, kill a bunch of kids?

>like they already dont do this...

Well shit. Who gave CTR NSA tools? I also find it hilarious they think the ratio is 15:100 Jow Forums to reddit thought leaders, they totally misunderstood what they were up against. Dumbasses.

I'm so tired of hearing about all this. I'm tired of all this talk without action. If they make a move, some of us will be lost, but they can't win this fight. Jow Forums isn't composed of nothing but nobodies. I wouldn't be surprised if more than a handfull of Jow Forums users were very politically connected. I don't doubt that many of us shitposting here come from powerful families...

The intellect, literary skills, and writing styles of many here contain hints of certain personality traits that only surface when a person is accusromed to being listened to...

I think there's more to Jow Forums than what they say about us...

Keep posturing fed. You don't have the balls to start a war.

I'll go down fighting then.

I am a honeypot, by responding, you've now committed terrorism!
Stay where you are, CIA agents will be with you shortly.
>Also, fuck these power hungry retards, they have no style, just brute force

Attached: Stooge.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

>Our guys got that shit and (((they))) know it.
What shit?

This. Vast majority of plebbit is bot accounts.

This is not a posture or a boast and I'm not a fed trying to scare people into not posting. I'm saying this as a reminder to keep opsec.

>Hillary was going to kill EVERYONE.
Not everyone, they literally said "the biggest shitposters".

Attached: el rato stumped.png (606x761, 774K)

What opsec do you have on any medium today? Everything is full of backdoors. Everything actively collects 24/7.

mfw not a thought leader

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-30 Tuck School Students Dartmouth College Photographic Files.png (677x587, 402K)

Trump and james woods?

fake and retarded

seems fake and gay to be honest. who the fuck uses the code for treason to talk about treason. epic fail. more info needed.

suicide by cop.
I am ready and have no regrets.

>dont give sensitive information about your computer out on the internet to random strangers and use secure sites
yes we've already known that for a long time boomer. now fix your pic because it's a mess of lines hard to follow.

Attached: 1553188386364.png (598x270, 130K)

Why? Who cares, say whatever you want whenever you want. If everyone doesn't care they can't gather reliable data from the outliers.

You should recognize we outnumber you by a lot. And our numbers are only growing. Don't ever think you have true power beyond the delusional comfort of the people. You should frankly recognize your future masters and betray the current ones, while you still have the chance.

Trump saved my life!

>Ya that's civil war tier. Feds have families and children too. They would never get away with it anyways, and going after randos on Jow Forums would functionally achieve nothing anyways.
Do you think David Brock is sane? Do you think CTR wasn't adverse to shutting people down? They charged the fucking President with the same crime.

Attached: tiffany-trump-eating-pizza.jpg (437x512, 40K)

just use your loic user ustar.org/

It's not opsec unless it's analog or not electronic at all. It's as simple as that.

You'll also want several layers of proxies if you're doing research for travel, like looking up hotels and flights and such.

i honestly believe Jow Forums is composed primarily of extremely low earners and extremely high earners.

Attached: Bimodal.png (350x184, 5K)

And what the fuck are they going to do? Steal my steam account? Chastise me for saying a bad word? Ban me from platforms that I never have used and have no interest to?

This does have some utility besides conspiracy shit. Look at the top left, stuff like despair,rage,sadness,etc shows just the kind of ways groups like this and others try to fuck honest discourse between citizens and free peoples. Need a screen shot with the top left prominent and the extraneous shit taken out for anti shilling work. Stomping on the threads they intend to be harmful to morale should be standard and that pic shows the truth about shills pretty well. Would do it myself but im xbox posting.

Kill you. They said so

>Look at the top left, stuff like despair,rage,sadness,etc shows just the kind of ways groups like this and others try to fuck honest discourse between citizens and free peoples.
Process of Demoralization 101

shut who down? lol shitposters who post frogs?
lol like what is this schizo shit

>who the fuck uses the code for treason to talk about treason.
Le epic hackermans who think they're so cool that they're trying to manipulate an election so yet another neocon can be president. Remember, our enemies are far less competent than ourselves. They're just better funded.

>YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE SHAVED
Damn those tyrannical hair bigots

They tried to murder me several times, everybody either ignored it, mocked me or helped them. Yes, humans are THAT retarded:

targetedjustice.com

Look as someone who was s u p e o n o d e by the s p l c I can say that opsec in a traditional sense is still very very important. To bring things into a court it has to be admissible and nsa stuff isn’t

>be cocky and arrogant goy
>don't prepare,respond or adapt goy
This is one of the reasons you lost hanz

INTPs are one of the lowest earners yet the smartest

lol you're nuts dude

Hearty bump. Say hello to all the boys and girls watching what everyone posts!

You misspelled "subpoena". Nice try though. And good on you for dodging the kike bullet.

Are you retarded?

Any distribution model conducted about Jow Forums is going to follow a binomial distribution model. There are not 2 datapoints, there are dozens, some with an imponderable error%

Hillary called Bill's girls 'liars and sluts' back in the Saw 1992.... yeah ..4 chan would be attacked...but the meme war would create eternalchan.o1

oh my gd we are all fucked!

This.

Attached: magic lantern.gif (728x546, 2.47M)

>shut who down? lol shitposters who post frogs?
They literally said the top shitposters. Pepe was named a hate symbol, and Hillary had his name screamed out at her speech. They were trying to identify problem areas because they were losing -- and thus losing their minds. They didn't understand the "meme war" and started to freak, go back to basic old school tactics = elminate threats

Attached: pepe cozy trump.jpg (567x960, 185K)

thought leader here

they have been targeting me and my family for about a month now, they hack into your wireless tech (routers, phones) and local phone masts and generate damaging radio/micro/scalar waves

if you suddenly get a massive bout of tinnitus and "foreign thoughts", they are interfacing with your mind and trying to attack you electromagnetically (or with secret scalar tech). they think they are safe doing this because they think radio/micro/scalar waves are invisible and undetectable.

this is all tied in with 5G. 5G is their weapon that they WILL USE to subdue and robotize the populace.

hillary had access to all these weapons on her server.

if you are under attack you must turn off as many electronic/wifi devices as possible.

Pray and God be with you.

We Will Win.

I was almost murdered a bunch of times can’t remember how many times somebody pulled a gun on me

99% of the people on this board are not worth the time, effort and, money to kill.

Attached: Happy lines.jpg (102x119, 3K)

Yes, I am, (((memeflag))).

targetedjustice.com

Attached: 1553366066684.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

NSA software on your computer

dude, their offices would be mcveighed so fast if they were caught doing that
There is absolutely no way they would risk starting a massive domestic conflict while they're on the cusp of declaring war on Russia because of a few guys shitposting frogs. That would be utterly insane.

thx come put me out of my suffering

You over estimate the nsa senpai.

>99% of the people on this board are not worth the time, effort and, money to kill.
They wanted 100 or so top shitposters

>Tarrent was Mossad my fellow goys
>You're going to be killed if you don't shut up you filthy goyim

Attached: 1499840228817.jpg (2219x1101, 1.05M)

swatted? most faggots on this site are non American.

This log was an admitted fake

>dude, their offices would be mcveighed so fast if they were caught doing that
100 people wont get them hit stupid. Nobody would know.

Only kikes and larpers use memeflags, thought leader.

Attached: 1530844957861.jpg (1024x684, 108K)

>Any distribution model conducted about Jow Forums is going to follow a binomial distribution model. There are not 2 datapoints, there are dozens, some with an imponderable error%
He's literally asserting the opposite. Yes, it's possible for a distribution to not be binomial, even with hundreds of data points. And in fact wealth does not follow a binomial distribution, it follows a pareto distribution.

I agree with the original guy. There's a lot of people with zero or almost zero income on Jow Forums, and a lot of people who are wealthy enough that they can afford to waste time on Jow Forums rather than working for 45k/yr. And we're all going to be millionaires soon anyway when bitcoin takes off.

>Implying they're not the ones rigging the systems and media
>Implying the modern American gives a shit about anything more complex than candy crush, or netflix

Based David Brock says in that screenshot that he doesnt go after people not in the US.

I'm safe.

Too late, most of this shit already happened to me.

targetedjustice.com

> inb4 ur schizo lol

Literally fearwork from op pic,kek. Most of that is easily gotten around. Most "alt reich" are normal people who the piss weak goverment needs to get most things done. The feds and police are overworked thanks to niggers and incompetent as shit for the most part.

An NSA virus developed during Clinton that got exposed, and ended up naming AV companies that would not detect it is an intrusion. This is also around the time Intel made their Clipper Chips with a backdoor to your machine. Now Intel has a whole secondary OS embedded in their chips. Intel has always been NSA cucks.