Tinder/Bumble flirting

So I’ve seen plenty of threads asking what’s wrong with women, why aren’t you getting enough matches or any at all, or if you do, getting ghosted, let me ask you anons, what do you think it’s the problem...

Let’s help each other at improving ourselves, let’s put out our profiles and advice one another. How do you start conversations, how to keep the conversation going, when or if to ask numbers, you know all of that. I’ll start with my profile.

Attached: 9112FFE9-62B5-4A6D-84A1-FC25584FFB60.jpg (1094x1071, 299K)

Just say
"skidaddle skidoodle your han in marriage now for my noodle"

work eveyr time

Main photo and Bio.

Attached: 317E00A0-C3AE-4D82-8D7E-D356D1F1F47C.jpg (1535x2045, 1.24M)

Rest of the photos, I don’t have a lot of photos but these seem to work pretty well so far

Attached: 01767ABF-FA5D-4FBA-8FC9-38BE746B5635.jpg (1535x2048, 1.05M)

with tinder just from what I've understood, you shouldn't ever message first and you shouldn't respond too fast. let her do the talking because if you have to keep the conversation going then you've already lost

That's cringy as fuck

>these seem to work pretty well so far
So then what did you need help with if not your profile?
>with tinder just from what I've understood, you shouldn't ever message first
I’m not sure where you got that info because girls almost never message first on tinder.

Shirtless beach photo, beer in almost half of them posted

Dude, you're presenting yourself like a total, cliche, generic douche

This is me tho.
Well it is just one, I thought it would be good to have at least a photo like that

I’m 5’7’’

Bumble looks mostly the same as my tinder profile.

Attached: AA71F0D6-23ED-485F-A6E3-AEE5C92F3EF3.jpg (1370x1827, 725K)

>This is me tho.
Yeah thanks I got it the first time. What do you want help with besides the photos? Everybody is going to have different opinions on them but the OP made it seem like you want to know how to talk to women also.

Results so far, I’m aiming for more, and I would like advice and get adviced

Attached: BD3E8276-AA7C-4E74-8E85-D775ECEC074D.jpg (1536x2048, 226K)

Dude, for real, the height is a big detriment on these apps. Women pick men like men pick out a steak. They want the perfect one, the best cut.

5'7 isn't bad when you can actually get them in person, but you're fucked on these apps.

Attached: F1A79E86-0A39-4BC4-BCAD-A79DEE2F600F.jpg (1536x2048, 188K)

Always message first, girls aren't going to do that shit

However, if they're only giving one word responses and not responding with anything of value cut them loose. They're not that into you.

The problem is modern women have hundreds of options and they know it, which makes them incredibly shallow and picky to the point where their standards are impossible to meet.
Eventually they get close to 30 and realize they fucked up but for many of them it's too late

The problem is you probably look like >>>

I just find it too uncomfortable a medium. Would rather talk to strangers in bars.

I'd have swiped left on all of them.

You're gay

every bio I come up sounds corny as fuck so im just gonna be honest about myself.

"Hi, I'm looking to meet new friends and experience new things. Im outgoing, laidback, love doing anything outdoors, and can pretty much get along with anyone. I can also draw, play piano, and speak fluent Croatian. I Love travelling and have been to 6 countries and want to add more to the list. Swipe right if you want to explore new places and hike up some mountains with me"

I would have too

I'm not into spics, much less mediocre looking ones.
Fuck off.

>108 matches
You dont need advice

>asks for advice
>doesn't post his actual face

I think I may present myself as too much of a loner, possibly.

Attached: ComeAtMeBro.png (672x920, 475K)

lol this. why are you here.

Just leave you bio blank or put in your height and area or Snapchat, that comes off as very uncool tee bee haich dude

Maybe that’s why you don’t get any matches at all, you set the bar too high and wonder why the 10s are not interested in you

I don’t see why you need any advice, seem to be doing ok, you’re not a 10 and you understand it, so you date 7-8 good, some anons over here aim for a 10 being less than 5, congrats OP

And yet he seems to get enough dates, he’s not good looking so he doesn’t pursue the apple on top, and in consequence he’s not an Incel like many here

If said shit like this I'd get blocked

fucking sucks being black and below a 9/10 everyone thinks im a druggie, criminal or creep

ditch the second photo, replace 3 with a similar picture but with your eyes open then swap that picture with 1

your first picture needs to be a good picture of you & your face, then use the other pictures to demonstrate your interests

Mine is

City/City (in french and english)
English/French
1m86 (6feet something)
I like cinema. Not marvel

Probably hurt a bunch of marvelette but I don't want them anywhere near me

>install Tinder
>get 50 matches in the first week
>second week hits
>don't get new matches anymore, not even any likes
Did I do something wrong? Is there a cap or something?

You are so right. Had a chat with a few 30+ women I got to know over these apps, wich were complaining that they are now struggeling to find a real relationship.

wtf did u do to get 50 matches?
is it workin for you?

>9 matches
Time to like the ugly ones, I guess.

The problem is online there's you, and nine hundred other thirsty fags trying to blow up her IMs.
It's simple, do you find your confidence rises if there's two other candidates, or two thousand?

See about this

I have over 130 matches right now, I rarely use it. I went on a date with a middle aged women, pretty average and she showed me her phone bragging about the matches she has, 4k matches.

That is when I knew, online dating was not for me.

meanwhile ive had this thing for months and had like 3 matches...

I wish I wasn't such a bitch when it comes to asking girls out irl. its so much easier online.

Attached: 1548941730313.png (817x550, 46K)

Height 5’9’’
How much money I make
Obviously I’m mostly white
And no fat/black/latino chicks allowed
Why!? Why are chicks only interested in chads?

Attached: 5919EE78-31CB-40D1-A3F8-BFD0C63A0108.jpg (640x640, 109K)

you probably swipe too much.
Don't swipe on more than like 15-20 per day

I'm reading this like you got confused in the middle of your first statement and are asking if "who gives a fuck" is actually what you studied.

Also makes you sound like an immature tryhard.

Jajajajaja I remember going out with this girl that in person was meh, 6.5/10 and after talking a lil bit she showed me that she had a shit ton on matches, like 250+, now imagin that fot a real cute bitch