Question for MaleAnons:

Just curious if you guys would walk out on getting into a real realtionship with a female if they have vaginismus...pretty much means it hurts like hell for them if you try having intercourse with them. You cant slip in either because the muscles close up so tight that it forms a literal wall. Thankfully they can work on it but it will take time. 3 months if they work constantly on it as well as plainly trust the guy so they dont get nervous during sex.... The only plus side I can see is that you know you'll be getting with someone who still has their "virginity". And because of this issue of theirs they've become really good at blowjobs.

So pretty much would it be a deal breaker for you if you found out you can't have vaginal intercourse with your girlfriend?

Also is this something you didnt know that women could have?

Attached: 1559123226867.png (600x674, 109K)

I didn't even know this was a thing.
I was just under the impression that it only hurts the first time...
Damn.

Femanons help confirm if true.

The entire existence of life is fucking. So yeah, basically it’s not what most guys not getting court ordered depo shots are looking for.

OP here, I'm a femanon. Idk why I posted this like I was asking for a friend but this is an issue of mine. It's actually not too uncommon for females to have this issue since it can be caused by so many reasons. Most notably rape or being raised to think sex was taboo. Neither happened to me yet I've somehow been cursed to not be able to have intercourse with those I like. I've been told by my ex, who I'm still close with, that it doesnt matter because my blow jobs were enough...but it doesnt make me feel any better. I feel weird af.

Do you want kids?

Not a 100% deal breaker.

Once dated a girl that was previously raped, she refused any vaginal penetration.

You get over it. At least, a mature individual would.

Blowjobs are nice, and my current girlfriend doesn't always want sex and when my side girl isn't available, I'll lotion up my girlfriends thighs and fuck them. Not the best, but not the worst.

wouldn’t be a dealbreaker for me unless it completely shut down your sex drive out of anxiety, or the vaginismus (which is entirely psychological) was caused by some fucked yo repressed past. I also enjoy eating out so that kind of reciprocation wouldn’t be bad at all.

3 months is awhile though. You’d probably need a lot of time to work on it both independently and together, so time is a big factor there.

also, anal?

I personally dont want any at the moment. If my future bf does then I'll consider it more. I just dont want them to feel deprived.

My wife has something like this and i would be fine if she were willing to put in the work to make it better. She always says she wants to work on it but always has excuses when it comes down to actually working on it. That is the only reason I am unhappy. Also she compromises with blowjobs but she isnt very good at them and is unwilling to try new things.

Absolute deal breaker. Sorry, life's too much of a grind to not be able to enjoy one of its greatest pleasures

Consider it. Maybe by then, things will have loosened up... I'm sorry.
Also, vaginal sex isn't a deal breaker, but it will sway guys. It depends on the person. If you're up front and honest about it, a guy that loves you will understand.

Oh no, I've been told that I have a high sex drive which is what is so perplexing because I physically feel like I want to have intercourse but when we would try, instant pins and needles pain. I have worked on trying to fix this issue and it has improved quite a bit but not enough for intercourse. It's hard to work on it because I dont have a place of my own atm
I'm 22 and still living with my family. I share a bedroom with my sister so it's hard to set aside 20+ minutes to myself when theirs literally no privacy.

Anal?

Face fuck her. Doesn't matter how good THEY are when you just hump their mouth.

She would just get mad

My ex wasnt interested in trying anal. He thinks it takes too much prep work so I didnt push it. I personally am not 100% against trying it though.

I would date any female i could so yes

I'm sorry user. I feel like if you can't provide intercourse you HAVE to be creative in the bedroom to keep things spicy. If not at the very least work more on fixing the issue. If what she is using isnt working for her or hurts too much she needs to look into other ways of fixing this issue that she promised she'd work on for you.

Honestly if your relationship was founded in trust, love and respect, your partner would work through it with you. It's work yeah, but a good partner would stick through it. Tbh men want sex for other reasons than a nut. A partner who cares about you would just need reassurance that you want him and can please him sexually in other ways while you work through this. Hang in there femanon.

With her consent, asshole

Just say you want to try and spice things up.

You don't have to like choke her or gag her with it, it can be done gently, but with a great effect of pleasure

I've heard about it. My reaction would depend on my intentions, which in turn would depend on her character. I wouldn't leave if I loved her.

Definitely make working it out however you can a priority. Not even for your future date but for yourself. The sooner you make progress with that the more comfortable/confident/happy you will feel.

Knew it was a thing.
Guess it depends how much of her life it ruled. If it stopped her from being happy, I might encourage she finds ways to fight or circumvent it.
However, if they're making the genuine effort to compromise over it, I see no reason not to date. Unless they're a turbobitch, but.

can u still use tampons?

I've read a disturbing post on another website about how someone who had this exact issue used a tampon after they got used to their small dialator. When it came to taking out the tampon though... sorry for the tmi but it of course got a lot bigger inside her and it hurt so much taking it out that she fainted. So I havent tried them yet, but I have gotten comfortable enough after a few weeks of medium dialator use to insert two fingers. So I should be able to use one. I just rather not risk it right now.

>And because of this issue of theirs they've become really good at blowjobs.

This is worse for me than the no sex thing.

How come?

that’s pretty severe! i’m just trying to determine if i have a similar problem, but i can use regular-sized tampons. anything larger and it hurts, especially when taking it out, so i can believe that.
ive never been able to fit more than two fingers in myself, but i never stopped to think whether that was normal or not!

bruh I would take fucking anything as long as my dick doesn't fall off afterwards, not to sound like a rapist or something, I'm really not

There is varying degrees to vaginismus. So a lot of females dont realize they have this and just suspect intercourse or inserting a tampon will always hurt/be uncomfortable, but with work or being with a partner who you have great chemistry with and gives you a lot of foreplay, the symptoms should fade away. Or, I hope so. For more severe cases like myself i need to use dialators to work myself up to the size I want. I also can't insert two fingers whenever, only when I'm turned on.

Difficult but my stupid ass world probably go for it, if she is at least up to petting.

Sorry man, but your wife sounds a little like a bitch. Don't want to insult her, but she doesn't seen to be a good wife / person.

you’re so helpful thank you! but unfortunately its like i have one more thing to be insecure about now

Attached: 9568947A-C68F-4212-8932-BF0A8AE4E910.jpg (100x100, 4K)

Yah, it doesnt help seeing how little people actually know about this issue... but there were a few nice posts on this thread that reassured me quite a lot when it comes to finding someone who would be okay with this. So I hope they helped you too in a way if that was something that concerned you.

Another vaginismus femanon (the one from the opposite gender thread if anyone knows), just wanted to say that vaginismus is really unknown and it honestly sucks a lot.
Also, I cant get help for it bc im poor, but what are yall doing to solve it? I had literally only 1 time where it didnt hurt, then 5 minutes later it hurt like hell again as usual.
I also am under the impression that it might be genetic, since when i was having the talk with my mom she described it in the exact same way it turned out to feel to me, when i had already heard from other people that for them it felt different. What do other femanons think?

actually, could it be a hymen thing?

I'm a virgin. Since I've never had sex I would be satisfied with just cuddling and making out. I think what would be more important would be our overall compatibility actually.

Not if the hymen was already torn. Hymens arent really even in the picture anymore after you fingered yourself for the 15th time, much less when the guy is jackhammering you like his life depends on it

I haven't had much time to work on it personally but the way I'm treating it is by using magnetic dialators. They're not cheap so I dont blame you in not getting them. I just know they're the most recommended way to go. I've gone from not being able to insert a tip of a finger to two whole fingers within a month so they have been working for me. No one in my family has this issue aside for my twin. My mom still can't believe that I have this issue, nor does my doctor sadly enough. It's such a pain to live with and I feel like such an outsider when it comes to the topic of sex..but with just these dialators I hope that'll be enough to get me through this. I just havent had the the time to use them recently. I think I might have this from growing up in a strict house hold where sex was something never brought up. They did treat it very taboo and didnt let me take any of the sex educational field trips or lessons that all kids attend at school.

Hey, not a make but I had vaginismus and I found a patient boyfriend who helped me cure it and now we have sex all the time. So guys like that do exist.

Same here, only were still trying to fix my problem

Personally, I don't mind about vaginal intercourse so much. If you're willing to sit on my face to help me come that's more than cool for me.
But I'm a rare case I think.