Why are there so many niggers in every single piece of media? It makes me depressed

Why are there so many niggers in every single piece of media? It makes me depressed

Attached: 8f84cf2fb87a83073451e71578b472b4.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sYSbk_tTsjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up faggot! Weeb! You're too shitty things BY CHOICE. At least niggers we're born that way, they can't help it. But you willingly choose to be scum. You're an embarrassment hang youreself

Because goy, you must accept them into your country and society. Remember, they're no different than you, everyone is equal. Also race mix with them and have half negroid children who lack any racial identity.

Attached: 1517538404686.png (830x844, 166K)

It really all comes down to the degeneracy the ruling class pushes, and they use hollywood/the media as a vehicle for it. That explains the interracial shit in movies. If they destroy our culture they can control us a hell of a lot easier.

Also based rainbow fag?

13% of the population 50% of all media.

Reread your own sentence, and tell me what blacks being in the media does to you, and tell me why such might be intentional.

it really is the jews huh... makes me pissed off

i know right. they aren't that numerous, but there is so much propaganda about them..

i think they are trying to make people more accepting of niggers, even though it's a fact they are dumb, ugly and violent

Attached: 1554071712226.png (842x842, 975K)

They know the niggers can't integrate into a white society, that's why welfare is a thing.
They want to over represent them to "normalize" them to normies and make people who actually have functioning brains upset.

Those are tokens. They are there to make media look good and progressiv.

Also, most normies find niggers funny.

Novelty race confirmed

that makes too much sense.. i hope people believe in their natural instincts and resist the brainwashing.. racism is natural

but it's not even the token character anymore, it's like 40% of the cast of movies are niggers now.

Racism is bad, homogeneous communities are natural.
Don't hate others for being different, but rather understand the differences between them and you makes for an uncomfortable experience, it's like if nerds decided to try to live with jockeys, clearly they're different enough as to not get along well, or worse, the jockeys (blacks) would have the nerds (whites) do their homework (paying for their living a la welfare) and that would suck, wouldn't it?

Literally 90% of ads I see have niggers in it now and it's getting so obvious even the most braindead normie would notice.

It's been like this since 2008. Thanks, Liberals.

(((They))) promote diversity as part of their master plan to weaken the white race to "never again" allow an expulsion/Holocaust (exaggerated) and to bring about a global government they control.

DIE FUCKING JUDEN :)

I'm not sure if I can agree with that.. because it's not about being different, whites are just superior compared to niggers in almost every single way.

If all of the minorities in western countries were asian instead of spics and niggers, society would be a lot better. There would be problems yes, but it wouldn't be as bad.

yes, i'm sure a lot of people think about that, but are too scared to say anything

Why would that make you depressed OP? Have they hurt you, insulted you, been mean to you? If not, reassess your thinking.

it's advertising basics.... if the product your trying to push (niggers) isn't selling that well to your target consumer (white women) then you ramp up advertising 10 fold until things change

>Whites are superior
Stop right there.
Are niggers going extinct in their natural habitat?
No?
Then they're equal, as survivability is all you can measure a race by.
Whites are more adept at physics yes, however they eat up more resources and therefore end up impoverished on a country wide scale, and need to engage in war to sustain their way of living (which goes against nature, instead of concurrently as blacks do) and therefore could be argued as lesser than blacks.
All in all everything balances out in the end, blacks and whites fuck up equally, just in different ways, and both have their merits as well.
I hold no grudge against any for their ethnicity, for they can't change that, I only hold those who force them to be part of a society that they're not compatible with accountable for this problem.
And you now damn well who's doing this shit.

Attached: 1551289421103.jpg (720x710, 84K)

I'm more that, despite being only 2% of the US population, Kike(Jewish) culture and film is disproportionately represent over exaggerated given the group's size.

Who am I kiding? We all know (((why))) that is.

Also every dating app/commercial/billboard features a nigger with a white woman

Only ads without jiggaboos are ones for alarm systems. I defy you to find a Clapper ad or anything like that with a stereotypical black knit cap burglar who is a black man.

Try googling "White family", then any other ethnicity of family, and compare results.

That's because white women love the BBC.

Even SNL makes jokes saying actors in ADT security ad have to be white.

youtu.be/sYSbk_tTsjk

Attached: 1554424958191.jpg (600x683, 93K)

See pic

Shut up nigger

Attached: bbc.jpg (600x340, 50K)

I’m italian and no girls like me so