Missed out on ur true love

I believe in life there’s only one true love. In my case, I’ve never had such a strong feeling as strong as I had with this girl. Most of the time we’re good friends, knowing that we both possess admiration towards each other.

Actually we got into relationship during senior high school, but she wanted to focus on studying that’s why we ended that relationship albeit still being close friend. She went on with other boy, I went on with another girl. Even though we’re in our own relationship, I still feel the adoration on from her.

After we both broke up, there’s the chance to get back. But my ex scapegoated my true love and terrorised her with loads of messages and social media posts to keep her away from me.

In the end, although I tried to explain the whole thing she deemed it’s best for us not to contact each other again. I can’t say “no”, cus I’ll do everything she asks. But damned I was too late to know that was where I missed the chance to get back with her again. I thought it was only going to be 1 or 2 months, damn it’s already been 3 years now.

Since then, I haven’t been able to love any other girl. I’ve come to a point where I don’t think I could love any other girl as much as I love her, don’t think the bond will be that strong again, and as time passes by loosing the interest to jump into any relationship. I’m calm, but I’m still taking so much into consideration especially when being asked whether I’ll marry or not. I’ve missed out my greatest chance to be with her again, life just won’t be the same. Can anyone relate to me? What should I do?

Attached: 8470D8D2-3CDB-4642-B144-E01D55F2F655.jpg (495x495, 23K)

Dawg I feel you.

Ive just accepted that love is a lie. Chemicals. That's all.

Play guitar.

Lol i still love her.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-180106.jpg (1080x610, 122K)

Who has time to get harassed by a jealous bitchy ex of yours? Shit happened to me too. Both that girl and the guy are pathetic.

Which in this case is you and your filler girlfriend. If it was true love you'd be together but she dumped you and you need to let it go.

>only one true love
Stopped reading there. That's fucking retarded.
If there really is just one true love the chance that you'd actually meet them (taking in account different time periods and the entire world population) is pretty much 0%
You're a naive idiot for thinking this. I understand you're hurt but if they truly were your "true love" they wouldn't have left you.

Truth is, you depended too much on one person and now you pick the fruits.
Learn to love yourself above all else and don't let anyone become the center of your world. You should be at the center. Always.

Attached: ce4c018252050a35655878342fa7cc61.jpg (400x518, 33K)

If loving oneself means to go for everything that makes him happy and forget the past, how he is supposed to be happy if the source of his happiness is his true love?

>I believe in life there’s only one true love
well you're wrong. there is no true or ideal love, every relationship is effort and you've mixed up the process of infatuation with a weird romantic idea of fate. now you are unsurprisingly depressed because life was absolutely never going to live up. you should give up on her and go try anything else. a hobby, a job, a club- anything productive at all. otherwise you'll sit forever, reflect on your precious ideals infinitely while your faculties erode and end up looking back at a life wasted inside your head/watching cartoons. it's your call but just know that you'll realize i am correct either way when you turn 25.

Well for me it goes as if loving her makes me me, and love other girls doesn't make me me. This love doesnt look on her physicality, money, taste, education, or anything. It's just she was my first love, and to think how sweet it was, makes it even more btter to let go.

my true love cheated on me, then fucked half the town after that.
I can't trust women anymore, haven't had sex in 6 years. I'm a good looking guy, too, but I just don't want part of it anymore.

Attached: cover2.jpg (1235x695, 472K)

this

True love doesn't exist, you gotta realize that there's no one girl, and I 100% guarantee you'll find someone just as good if not better than her.

I know because I used to think my toxic ex was my one and only true love and such and such

Fuck that, just put yourself out there

Your source of happiness shouldn’t be from someone or something external especially with something as fickle as a woman

All you had to offer was your looks like the woman you dated, that's why.

Actually this argument is stupid.
One true love means you meet that person. Why would your one true love not be someone in your life?

The real truth is that not everyone has a one true love. So they have no one to meet. Some people are destined to be together and do. Most don't.

how long did it take for you to completely move on? And by which means you could through those difficult days?

Yep thanks mate, been thinking bout open new chapter in life but got nowhere to start..

hmm thinking that you'll end up marrying someone who is definitely not your true love is not a good start to begin a new chapter, eh? i'm not referring to me possibly cheating, being abusive, or something that might happen when one party is unhappy in a marriage life.. but with that one true love concept in mind, would that be better to go on live without love? seeing that having someone who you dont wish at all is no better.

I still didn't. This was in 2013 btw.

actually, no, she's a sociopath nobody likes. Her sister died when she was a kid, so everyone gives her a pass for such shitty behaviour because of it.
She kept badgering me through text for years after she realized she's a bottom barrel whore, paragraphs and paragraphs of sugar coated lovey dovey stuff.
Stupid cunt. I would honestly feel better if she died.

I've tried to live my life as these things didnt happen, I act normally, got no problem whatsoever in building good relationship with people.. but when it comes to a new woman, maybe a new friend or coworker, it feels like there's a sort of border, a bold border that forbids this relationship to go further.. these girls are not the girl Ive been wanting..

You’re only holding yourself back with the mentality that you’ll never love again. Stop that shit.

Your priority should not be “how do I get her back”, it should be “I know my mindset is wrong. How do I accept that true love does not exist and that there are other women who I can love more than my ex out there?”

Then how am I supposed to tell this "new girl" about this "true love"? How to tell her this part of my life that's been lasting for years, wont that disappoint that new girl?

Maybe instead of thinking of your first love, think of first love as the love you find with the new person for the first time.
Love is either by chance or built. Takes time and some would say you are lucky to witness love you are even luckier to experience it. But I like to think its never too late. You just have to be open for a new love.

Not the guy you're responding to, but why bring it up in the first place? Sure, if things end up working out and you're in a proper relationship then you should tell her. And no, she won't be disappointed I think. The fact that you moved on shows that you grew as a person. We all have been heartbroken at some point in our lives. I was similar to you when things didn't work out with a girl when I was 16. Took me about three years to really get over it and start seeing other girls. I still think about her from time to time but I now realise that there is no "one" perfect match for me, or for anyone.
Live your life man. Acknowledge that it's hard but don't waste your time like I wasted three years whining and not meeting girls.

hope so man, thanks for the advice.

Are you a girl too?
Are you a fuckin' kid?

She dumpt you because she didn't like you anymore, dumb ass.

Also, there's no such thing as true love, it's all hormones.
Stop being gay and find another pussy!

and you chose to date her so what does that say about you?

I mean it is your choice how you live your life but blaming women because you purposely chased a crazy one is a bit weird and says you are basically on the same level.

I think at that time so much attention was directed to that horrible terror she had to receive from my ex that forced her to make that decision. Just before that terror began to happen, I can probably say we're on course to get back. That's why I think for my part, that was a bit unfair as I was judged based on the actions which are out of my control, albeit I knew that wouldn't happen if only I didnt have a gf at that time.

just give it some time. don't force something new, just live your life and remain open to the possibility that maybe, just maybe, you're going to meet somebody that will blow her out of the water.

this is a whole lot of text just to say
>I'm not over my ex yet

Attached: 05ZmUc5.png (302x329, 170K)