America has such a toxic culture. It ruins any culture that comes within it. Is there any hope it'll get better...

America has such a toxic culture. It ruins any culture that comes within it. Is there any hope it'll get better? I wish for a collapse desu. Just let it burn down, I can't take the blackpill anymore Jow Forums

Attached: 1554921558225.jpg (720x1170, 372K)

itll be okay user

Attached: 1554919927768.jpg (500x750, 112K)

Attached: 1554919759128.jpg (1280x1600, 600K)

It’s natural. Too many weaings have been allowed to breed.

If incels don’t breed, whites will be a stronger race.

Sorry. You can train to be soldiers and help your stringer brothers create spawn.

what a waste

Attached: snowflakes.png (1185x603, 57K)

Attached: angry white men.png (1163x645, 219K)

Puzzling

Attached: triiimp.png (1011x649, 557K)

Wtf, this is some reverse "dems are the real racists" shit

Attached: civnat.jpg (1024x575, 181K)

What is puzzling that 2 fat below average people hook together?
God this place has got to be the most cunt woshipping shitstain on the net holy fuck and most of these posts are from amerimutts. Just go and fuck a whore you pathetic cunts, your women are fucking literal dogs, niggers and midgets. They are not that important, stop worshipping them you absolute sack of shit or better yet just kill yourself.

Attached: 1554919467961.jpg (500x750, 129K)

Relax a little

Some more braps for ya, ya fucking homosexual piece of shit meme flag scumbag

Attached: 1554917841866.jpg (900x1200, 231K)

He can get much better than her honestly .

The fat slut has been circulated here many times for many years

I feel sorry for her

Eat a fucking bullet you pathetic piece of shit, literally being envious of a dude fucking a 3/10 pig like that. You are a disgrace to biologicla life as a whole, just fucking end yourself.
oasties are nothing but objects and if you worship them like that it's about time you should put your balls and dick in a meatgrinder.
Gof you subhuman amerimutts deserve nothing but death. would wish for nothing more than for 10 Tsar Bombas to be detonated your every state.

Stop posting that revolting thing.

Based, finally someone who is not a total cunt worshipper. The female should always be better looking than the man in a relationship.

Measured response

t. incel

Attached: desperate-incel.png (457x473, 192K)

She'd look better with a red bush to match.

t. ugly roastie
Your appearence is your only fucking value if you can't even work to have a 9/10 body then you don't deserve to date even the ugliest man desu. I only fuck bitches like that, sorry but you should kill yourself and stop draiing resources.

Girl here, and I'm going to be 10000% honest with you.
Also I won't reply to anyone, this is going to be my only post in here, just to clear some things up.
The worst thing about the incels, is their sense of entitlement
>I MUST get a gf, I EARNED it
>I squatted 400 pounds the other day, I DESERVE a gf
>I fixed my hair, so I DESERVE her!
>My skin is clear now, so I DESERVE a gf
>I got a job, so I SHOULD have a gf
Good job for getting your shit together, but you're not entitled to absolutely ANYTHING.
I'd much rather date some 5/10 balding fat dude who's fun to be around, than someone with this bitchy mentality.
It's honestly not different at all from the "I opened the door for her, why didn't she suck my dick?!"
People don't owe you shit. The only thing you deserve from a job, is getting paid. The only thing you deserve from eating clean and working out, is a better body. The only thing you deserve from fixing your hairstyle, is not looking like a hobo.
If you ever understand this, and if you stop acting like you're on your goddamn period everyday, then mayyyyybe, you'll get a gf.
Stop visiting your echo chamber, make some new friends, change your mentality. The blackpill is only pushing your misery more and more.
Oh, and btw, no one cares about how much you lift, or what your bicep size is, all women ask when it comes to body image, is to not be morbidly obese.

Attached: 1554915439761.jpg (600x1266, 127K)

Who is that chick anyway? She's cute, but why is she running around downtown with no clothes on?

Attached: pepemilkers.jpg (778x512, 46K)

Attached: t.png (1191x651, 454K)

Oh user you are right. My wife is 10 x that woman and better looking than I. I don’t care. I have the power. I rule the family. Not rocket science but op girl is just so below average I feel sorry for her. Almost as if she is so special she doesn’t have the wherewithal to know her limits.

Cover up and stop embarrassing yourself

>this is going to be my only post in here,
must be that girl math

apparently it was some BDSM festival in San Fran based on googling

Weak b8.
We know that you can't make any arguments other then calling someone an incel, you didn't need to prove it.

Attached: WitchcrafterMadameVerre-INCH-EN-ScR-1E.png (476x695, 815K)

you are not supposed to take part in it.
just shut it out of your life completely and you are fine. and if you can't, then move to a fucking place where you do.

Thanks fren.

No idea on the ID, but that's San Francisco Folsom Street Fair. Nudity is obviously allowed, but by my estimation it's mostly flaming homos and middle aged plus guys publicly fapping to any female passerby.

using the local news website I see

Why does this girl enrage the meme flaggot so much?

Cherry Pie was a great video from Warrant!

I'm deformed. I never had good looks in the first place. I'll always be a femcel so I might as well do whatever I want

Yeah, I've seen that website about the Folsom Street Fair. BLECCHHH!

You are an object what you think does not matter, and lose some weight.

She's a fat ugly sow that doesn't even have the decency to cover up her fuckign disgusting saggy body.
If she wanted to look good she should at least some weight. The faggots that find this 2/10 pig attractive enrage me.

I’m married and these guys are right modern women are disgusting. Your average 3 thinks she deserves a 10. Women have been told being a disgusting whore is acceptable. Honestly the one thing I agree with the Islamic word about is you pigs should be put back in your place. You have literally single handily ruined the western world because you are so easily emotionally manipulated by propaganda. The day of reckoning will come and men remember what you have done.

Attached: Untitled.png (699x562, 275K)

hey hey can you write something centering around the name "adria'

Low T onions boy faggots like OP are the reason women aren't being raised properly by strong men who keep them in line.

You sound like one of them homosexuals. Please, die

I'd plow the shit out of her if she didn't walk around naked in public (turnoff) desu. She's like 7/10, could probably do 8/10 if lost weight. Are you sure you're just not gay?

this picture sums up everything that is wrong in this world

Attached: 1541897598667.jpg (500x500, 208K)

>Girl here and im going to be 10000% honest with you.
>This is going to be my only post on here
>9 posts by this ID
You can't even be honest about the first thing to said. I disregarded your worthless paragraph. Also, show tits with timestamp or gtfo.

Attached: thats bait.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

Attached: 1553792260632.jpg (868x776, 272K)

lets see

>jew boomer
>whore
>junkie piece of shit on sidewalk

No niggers though, so its missing that. And Somalians

Attached: 1527894170169.jpg (638x968, 162K)

Attached: 1554914979786.gif (983x622, 49K)

Attached: 1554914058928.png (500x872, 194K)

Attached: 1551289115792.jpg (640x823, 361K)

Attached: 1531288560565.gif (431x644, 43K)

kys kike shill

ne

its a krugman article, the "internet is a fad and wont beat the fax machine for business" and should be laughed out of any place he talks at, further he won a nobel prize for economics, the same person that claims that you should you take out a loan to get out of dept. replace one economic bubble with another. the man is a illiterate charlatan that specialized in kicking the can down the road of economics school of thoguht, thats why the higher ups with shittons money love and promote him.

Attached: 1554914157965.png (589x214, 32K)

Move to south Texas, it has Mexico's culture with America's laws

some of those border towns do look like mexico.. its crazy. Only the texas ones really, it seems

oh thank god she's got a vagina

Attached: 1554914555647.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)