I'm going to ask a girl out soon

I'm going to ask a girl out soon.
I haven't seen her in a few days but I already made myself a promise I'll be doing it today.
Wish me luck

Attached: 1546814277081s.jpg (125x83, 1K)

Have you been flirting with her?
Try that before making a move, it’s like testing the water before you jump in.

Good luck. Remember that guys get more no’s than yes. So don’t beat yourself up if it goes bad.

If it’s not an outright yes, or if she’s busy but doesn’t reschedule for a specific day, it’s a no and you should move on.

Don't know, I think not, I can't flirt with text and irl we don't have many chances to talk.
THank you
I'm leaving the "when" to her.

So what are you going to say to her exactly to ask her out?

I already made several threads before so I'm gonna copy from one.

We talk mostly 90% through text
We aren't the same class, I ask her about some school stuff, she asks me and that's how most of our convos star. I think she may like me because she's the first one to message a lot of times.

In 9 days I'll ask as normal and then when saying thanks say something like "you've helped me a lot this year I owe you coffee, when are you free?"

It's a plan brewed to perfection

We don't talk a lot in real life because both of us are shy and every time we see each other it's in a hurry and with mine and her friends nearby. It's a stupid environment

Ugh its you. Your terrible plan will still fail, thats a lame ass way yo ask someone out and how old is that thread now anyways

Hater
Well 9 days, as it says.

>In 9 days I'll ask as normal and then when saying thanks say something like "you've helped me a lot this year I owe you coffee, when are you free?"
This is kinda dumb, why not just ask her out today? Or even just ask her out explicitly without having to trick her by pretending you want to pay her back for her help?

Yes it is happening today, that post was from 8 days ago.

Girls don’t like to be told what they are owed. She helped you out and you will graciously gift her with more time with you and a coffee? Do you not understand how lame that is from a girl’s perspective? You’re assertive in all the wrong ways. I feel sorry for this girl.

Why didn’t you say so then? Also you didn’t answer why you feel the need to trick her

>I feel sorry for this girl.
You said the same thing last time, or was it someone different?
I copied from an earlier thread that's why it still says "9 days"
But how is it a trick

>But how is it a trick
Because youre telling us you want to take her on a date but you’re not actually asking her out. You’re framing it as “oh you helped me, I want to return the favor.” You’re not being up front about your intention.

I can't do it upfront, it's either this or nothing, I might as well try...
It's really confusing, I posted many times and I either got people saying "that's brilliant and casual yes good job good" or people like you telling me it's bad, no one said anything in between.

>I can't do it upfront, it's either this or nothing
Nah that’s just a bullshit excuse, you’re just afraid to be direct.
>It's really confusing, I posted many times and I either got people saying "that's brilliant and casual yes good job good" or people like you telling me it's bad, no one said anything in between.
Wow people have different opinions, that’s fucking crazy. I never said it was a bad idea, just not the best. You seem to be missing the point that taking her out for coffee as a favor is not showing romantic interest in her, which is what you’re really after. It’s fine if you get coffee with her and then use that opportunity to flirt with her and ask her out for real though

Well isn't going out with her 1 on 1 like that literally a date? Even if we don't call it date it's practically what the dates are for, to go somewhere just the 2 of you and talk.

Have a feeling you’ll be back blaming someone for your failure

You’re kidding right? Friends do that shit all the time and no one thinks it’s a date. It’s not a date unless you call it one.

No. No it isn’t. If you don’t your intentions clear from the get go you are more than likely to be friend zoned before you even realize it’s happened.
I know it can be overwhelming but you do need to say that you like her.
And if that seems impossible without being awkward I know a very effect method of doing so without killing confidence. Step 1: actually address the awkwardness of the situation. Step 2: say what you like about her/tell her how you feel. Step 3: fucking ask.
For example it would look something like this; “hey so I know this is a little strange coming out of the blue but I do enjoy spending time with you, would you be interested in grabbing some coffee sometime?”
Pretty simple: I’ve found a lotta success with this strategy really helps overcome the fear of going for it.
Not fool proof. They may still say no and if they do don’t loose your shit and just take it in stride they will respect you way more if you do even if nothing comes out of it

just go for it YOLO style, you miss all the shots you don't take, or something like that

I failed bros

Attached: ffd.jpg (986x858, 38K)

Let’s see the text

Isn't in English and I don't want to.

then how did you fail

Read I did that, she just said "no problem haha"

Attached: zetsubou.gif (474x268, 349K)

You need to make your intentions clear, idiot.

>"no problem haha"

Tell her something akin "oh that's too bad, I really like you and I would like to see you and talk about something else"

kek she saw right through your lame attempt to set up a date and completely ignored it

Exactly what said.
If she was interested in me she would definitely respond and not just ignore it.

Think most of us saw that one coming.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
i'm sorry but lol
you were planning that shit like it was a moon landing hahaha next time just flat out ask her

I did too, I wrote many times that I give myself 80% change of failure.
Don't know why I'm even sad about it, I was fully aware what would happen. I don't deserve it.

Well you did ignore a lot of decent advice, but at least you tried. So... yay?

Half the advice I got was "it's bad" and other half was "it's really good"
So, even while being biased, I did follow some advice

I hope this is a lesson to you that asking for advice on Jow Forums is completely useless

It was half half and I still planned on doing it this way myself.

>It was half half
Exactly my point. Everybody had different opinions and you went with the ones that already agreed with you. The 50/50 split of opinion didn’t help you in any way.