How do i stop wanting to shoot up a school

how do i stop wanting to shoot up a school

Attached: gfgg432.jpg (550x550, 19K)

shoot yourself

Think of how horrified and depressed yer mom would be

Realize that this is what the people in charge want you to do. They want you to waste your life and ruin the lives of others so that you can fit their narrative and they can push new propaganda. Work on yourself and realize that school isn't forever and people have been dealing with bullshit since time began. Shooting up a school is a pussy way of dealing with things. You're stronger than that since you at least realize that this is a problem and want to find a solution. Ask God to help you and try praying about your situation because if you truly seek Him, you will truly get your answer in the right time.

Stop going to school

my mom died a couple years ago

Use that wrath and kill criminals and lowlifes instead? Be the antihero.

Youve been reported you sick fuck

Attached: 6B385528-E2AC-4A8C-8F1C-99876617196F.png (1366x768, 125K)

by doing the job. once you do it you dont want to do it anymore. please remember to have a live session going on with plenty of memes

reported for what?

no
even after school ends i'll still be dealing with bullshit

Thats the best way you deal with life you coward fuck? Why don't you bring your coward ass here so I can kick it and beat something into you? School shooters are the most coward fucks in the world. Have some balls and give life a middle fingle then move on

Dickhead start working on improving your shitty life instead of killing innocent people.

Ever gave it a thought you sick fuck?

move out of burger land

There are plenty of other people in the world who deserve death much more than some rando school children and underpaid teachers. Like the ones who would use you as political propaganda if you were to do such a thing. If you're gonna throw your life away, take some worthy souls with you.

Attached: 1509855898221.png (599x599, 528K)

i'd rather kill people in my school

ok then go shoot up a bunch of random innocent people because you are totally the victim of life and not them

you'll be one of hundreds every year to do this and not special

Why, because you're bullied?

as long as at least 5 die i'll be happy

you don't feel things when you are dead

also this is hella bait tho

stop watching the news and thinking that’s the pinnacle of violence. you can get more creative than that. like really school shooting? been done a million times. what a lame way to go out.

why not do something sick like jump out of a plane naked, ejaculate and then blow your brains out? would be historical.

this. don't forget to do a flip

lmao good fucking bait 10/10

because i wouldn't be killing anyone

Damn if I ever want to end it all I ll remember your post

Plant a bomb on the plane before doing so

I really hope you did, because then I don't have to

i am not threatening to shoot up a school.

>my logic will stop them
Good grief no wonder you cuntsocks get blown the fuck out in schools. Do you ever stop to think for even a second, "Huh, I may NOT be right."
I doubt it but give it a try... Stupid fucking cunt.
I guess we start with the gritty of 'why.' Can you name issues specifically, like this class fucking sucks or it sucks ass when my parents beat my ass red or is this more a state of being thing, like you're constantly just mad or sad in a general sort of sense?

peep the tabs, newfag.

>girlfriend ASMR

I have been constantly rejected by foids due to my below average looks and bullied by classmates. I just want to shoot up a school and kill myself afterwards at this point desu

Shooting up the school isn’t going to change shit for the better. However much you think you’re disliked now will be amplified a thousandfold if you go on a shooting spree. And there’s no guarantee you even successfully kill yourself after. Are you willing to spend the rest of your life in prison because some dumbass teenagers hurt your feelings?

lol
guys he's just on his period and cranky
he'll get over it by tomorrow

ouch I just cut myself on all that edge

So it's all about sex? That's kind of easy though, there's tons of ways around that. You can do all sorts of things to get sex, not the least of which is earn money or get big. Other things include picking up on fetish niches or having strong redeeming qualities. On the other hand, you can also go the other way and isolate yourself from the need for sex; that also usually works and gets some sort of results since women seem to like people who don't have to validate themselves but rather find validation in and of themselves.

Your problem is you're putting all your eggs in this basket and you're already failing, so you've preemptively put your eggs into a dead basket. It's an actual self-fulfilling prophecy.
Looks like OP's not the only high schooler here.

Next time close the tabs you dumb fuck

Could you be any more new?

>op makes bait thread
>not popular enough
>keeps getting trolled
>has to larp to defend himself and bump the thread

an edge so sharp I'm bleeding really