Texas is considering death penalty for abortions

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/texas-lawmakers-consider-death-penalty-women-who-get-abortions-n993171

Attached: GETTY-lethal-injection_1526906313179_5561316_ver1.0_1280_720_1554848031158_7083641_ver1.0_640_360.pn (640x360, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/bbtsw0/texas_lawmakers_advance_bill_that_could_make/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>two wrongs make a right
nope.
never pass.

>most abortions are for minorities
>Death penalty for abortions
Based Texas

Attached: 1476060094291.jpg (1600x1200, 465K)

Ted Cruz explained this shit perfectly during the primaries: You never hold women responsible because they're the victims. You have to hold the doctors responsible. That's always been the pro-life line, and the reason Trump got tripped up on this in the townhall debate during primaries is because he's not actually pro-life.

Sounds great but they should also execute anyone who preforms one

>that flag
racist!

based. we need those spics down there pumping those kids out in numbers never before seen. we need those workers

Attached: HAHA.jpg (600x404, 35K)

spics aren't big on abortions, just roasties and she-boons

Texas seems to nose this is not about choice but that it's a harvesting industry for the vampiric undead to treat their decrepit genetic ailments and ingest their sustenance...

they should also execute all the evangelical christians

>two wrongs make a right
Literally always have death penalty in Texas.
Granted in my opinion, I've always believed that death penalty is for murderers who are likely to kill prison guards or other inmates.
The Most Isolated prisoner situation where they had to create a special cell for a single man because he's killed like 4 inmates and 4 guards should never have been allowed to happen.

wtf i love the literal fucking hordes of fucking spic human garbage perpetually flowing into my fucking neighborhoods now
FUCKING MAGA ING B R O S WINNING SO FUCKING HARD

If it passes, prepare for an injunction and for the SC to slap this down so hard it'll make the lawmakers head spin. Absolutely retarded and a waste of time. Idk why they want to waste the DC time like this, we have much more pressing issues to deal with and we have a conservative Court.

It would never stand with either a liberal or a conservative SCOTUS.
Conservatives deny women have agency, and liberals deny women should ever face consequences.

>t. roastie
Shut your whore mouth. Wahmyn are not the "victims" of their own evil choices. A life for a life.

Attached: Shatner_WTF.gif (178x195, 875K)

I know, I'm saying that having a conservative SC can do a lot of good right now. Marsh vs. Alabama clearly shows how Tech companies are violating the First Amendment. This needs to be aggressively pursued.

For sure. Common carrier protection is at odds with arbitrary censorship of unpopular political opinions. One or the other must go.

God bless America

mmm double killed abortions like twice baked potatoes

Texas is cucked as fuck. Nothing will happen

And we need more of those, right?

>baby in heaven
>mother in hell
do it

> they should also execute anyone who preforms one
That's part of the bill too

Are you pretending women are adults?

Please would love to see the roastie meltdown

Fake and gay republican scary tactics

eye for an eye nigga

Everyone involved gets the punishment.
Doctors
Nurses
The patient

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/bbtsw0/texas_lawmakers_advance_bill_that_could_make/

That? Roastie rage in comments

I’m Catholic so I oppose the death penalty but all homicides should be treated equally

womp womp

Unless they have a major genetic defect
No one should suffer life that way, being irreparably damaged is awful......

The Death Penalty is not a wrong.

not sure if this is bait but the Catholic Church has always approved of the death penalty, Catholic bro.

Attached: catholicam.png (650x850, 73K)

Attached: 1654864565.jpg (656x505, 91K)

Attached: images (29).jpg (228x221, 16K)

Post your 9fag shit somewhere else

>rare photo of donald trump supporters

Attached: images (28).jpg (302x167, 11K)

show flag

Kind of a strange argument. It's like holding the makers of alcohol responsible if you get drunk and crash your car.

Even the poster gets in trouble!

>Kind of a strange argument. It's like holding the makers of alcohol responsible if you get drunk and crash your car.
See The traditional/conservative point of view is that women don't have agency. They're not really grown-up adults. They're kind of like children, or maybe livestock. They lack mental capacity to know right from wrong. They're subhuman. If you look at it from that point of view, it makes perfect sense.

GETTING SLID BY ASSPAINED ROASTBEARDS

OMG I saw this on reddit earlier!!!!!11one

Be easier to sterilize them for multiple offenses.

> You never hold women responsible because they're the victims

Attached: 1551550202513.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

They will literally do it themselves if a doctor wont. I agree women are habitually stupid but they are also a product of their culture, weak men allow shit women.

That's a terrible argument. The crime there isn't consuming alcohol, or the direct result of the action of selling alcohol, but indirect. The crime and concern is driving while drunk which the alcohol seller has no control over. By that logic people who sell fucking petrol are just as liable.

A better comparison is heroin dealers and guess what, they are both illegal and generally dealers get far basher punishments than druggies.

And isn't men trying to make this shit illegal a sign of men not being weak?

>ridding society of baby killers
>wrong

Attached: reaction303.gif (365x274, 3.8M)

based leaf

It's a sign of retardation. Unless you're willing to take in these """""precious""""" lives yourselves, get raped and let people kill their infinitely replaceable children.

Pretty weak to be the agent of your own destruction.

Give aborters a taste of their own medicine?
Trump is winning?
So.y.faggots btfo?

This timeline is even better than the 50s

>Women were the ones who allowed the dude to fuck them (most of the time)
>Women were the ones who didn't take the plan B pill
>women were the one who decided to get an abortion
Ya so umm... they're the victims ya? Women should shut their legs and none of this would be a problem. The legal anology one could make is like is a mother hires a hitman to kill her son, the mother would still be charged with the murder because she's the one who ordered the hit.

Attached: CURSED.jpg (986x555, 121K)

Wow, now this statement is fucking retarded:
"Why should murderers face the death penalty, its the same thing they did to their victims!"

Yeah, because killing an innocent is exactly the same as killing a convicted murderer, amirite, bitch?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11-08-48-35-303_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x538, 138K)

That's a bunch of horseshit though. This is merely the sort of thing politicians are forced to say in public because we live in a gynocentric society that severely punishes any man who dares challenge women or womanhood in a way women deem too offensive. Women who get abortions are murders and they are completely to blame.

this. hormones make women's minds unstable, so they should not be held responsibile

When I think about it, ISIS is actually pretty based

>Women who get abortions are murders and they are completely to blame.
>t. man who has never taken responsibility

Glorious

>Knows nothing about me except I said women who kill their babies are murders
>Draws this vast conclusion about what I do and don't do based on all this nothing
You must have a vagina. Is it haunted?

>This is merely the sort of thing politicians are forced to say in public because we live in a gynocentric society that severely punishes any man who dares challenge women or womanhood in a way women deem too offensive.
This is societal narcissistic gaslighting.

Nope. But I'm not some pathetic sad who wants more single mothers and niggers purely because of ridiculous puritanical views.

FUCK WOMEN

>Texas is considering death penalty for abortion
that's too much but, I respect the gesture

based

Well that's step 1.

Attached: axMWAMu3w.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Based and Redpilled

Fuck the optics id support this

Attached: R8zGHhngX.jpg (755x943, 172K)

if this is true it means there is stil hope for humanity

If only it was true i fucking wish man i would 100% support that it isn't just murder it's disgusting crazy murder

when wamons let random dudes cum inside them, then its theres responsibilty

At most, 50%, sure.

Absolutely fucking based and redpilled.

He's shown his morals and ideals, you don't need to see his flag.

Great. Let's make more of them then.

Attached: M8H9fq2Wz.jpg (750x886, 163K)