So I'm like...pretty confused now

> 21 years old, eastern europe.
> Mom presses me to find a girlfriend.
> Have bipolar and ADHD
> Never kissed or hugged a woman.
> I hate women, because MGTOW.
> I do lift, diet and nofap for a long time. got a job and study quite a lot.
> finally some girls give me attention...

I used to want a gf at 16-19 but I don't want one now. Nor ever...I'm not gay either...nor asexual...

Just hate women because they start to give me more attention now when I become more succesful.

How to explain to her that I want to live and die single ?

Attached: hhh.png (200x145, 29K)

>women become more interested when it appears you have your shit together
wow shocking revelation

stop with that MGTOW bullshit, it's obviously fucking with your brain

Why is this surprising to you?
If you could, no strings attached, have sex with a hamplantet or a 10/10 hottie, who would you choose? If you HAD to choose?

Clearly the hotter one. It’s just biology dude. No one wants to date someone who is a mess, why would you want to add someone else’s baggage on top of your own shit

>20956892

I went into the gym the day I went MGTOW. And women just seem trash nowadays. I always feel fatigued and never get it up next to them. I just want to stay away from this bullshit.

Here's what I don't get. If you MGTOW faggots actually believe your own shit about going your own way, why are you so infatuated with continuing to lash out at women?

All mgtow means is that you refuse to have serious long term relationships with women. But dumbasses like you translate that to actually hating women and not dating them at all. I’m not even mgtow but come on you can be mgtow and also get women.

Just tell her you prefer being single because people are a shit. Look, you suggested not dating and people are all dogpiling you.

It's a big who cares from me, boss.

>Women used to reject me but now I'm rejecting them guys haha I wonder how THEY like it

>sends his ex-wife's new boyfriend a check in the mail every month
Haha this level of cope haha

>Another incel projecting his cuckery obsession

Hey buddy you should listen to mom and just start talking to girls before this gets unhealthy.

D-delete this!

You are a fucking retarded piece of Shit
Please kill yourself. Fuckface

Time to grow up, kid.
Resentment and anger is a bag of rocks. Why would women like a miserable, weak shit. You're better now, making more of yourself. Get over your MGTOW retardedness and realise that you're better now, and that's why they're interested in you.

op should fuck his mum

If you really want to live alone, you should:
Study something related to math or science
Kill some wild animal to eat at your fireplace
Have a friend to tell how do you feel when you needed
While in a conversation with strangers, short talk, make it quick
avoid women, they attach very fast, even nowadays
Do some hobby that evolves to in a betterment like woodworking, programming, eletric circuits...(those have to give the personal reward/grow to work)
Be tough by listen metal, but seek for other gentes too (not like Black metal, that shit is depressed fuel)
Enjoy good reads while smoking a pipe

Well, I don't remember anything more remarkable in my life to tell you, but this is the way I live for years, and I'm pretty satisfied. Women comes and goes, but rejecting respectfully them and keep carry on, it's the best way I finded to live... Really cannot express my hapiness using a foreigner language, but in conclussion, I am happy, trully happy and calm

Disclaimer:
I mean, if you be more like a social person, this may not be the "right way" of living... e.g. I don't wanna have kids, create roots or leave "my mark" in the world. I just want the confiest way to wait for my death, while enjoying little things everyday

Yeah people are incredible shallow. Even more disgusting seeing people defending it by saying 'no shit', as if that makes it any less despicable. Or as if you even questioned why they would do that.
People are superficial and those around them have rationalized it because otherwise they'll have to face the fact that we're all naturally shallow regardless of how much you convince yourself otherwise.

Your experience is common in ugly ducklings. I understand it's kind of disorienting to see such a change but hey, at least you're able to choose whether or not you can if you ever recover.
If you ever do, pump and dump every girl you can for ugly goobers like me who couldn't get out of their rut with self-improvement.

Attached: 1504990147473.jpg (530x510, 39K)

>people are interested in me when i'm not a worthless piece of shit
wow, shocker; would you want to fuck some autistic slob?

He never questioned why he started attracting women. But that wouldn't stop you miserable whores from acting like he did so you can 'insult' him.
Have a virginity, sluts.

Attached: 9SZjSO6.gif (680x315, 203K)

single has spoken

Notice how OP never mentioned anything about being surprised that women started liking him and these roasties, as insecure as they are, start arguing against what they think he's saying.
>>I was a virgin and then I improved myself but now I don't care about the attention I'm given
"OMG WHAT THE FUCK Y R U SO SURPRISED?????? WTF??? R U STUPID U STUPID???"

Retards can't even follow a topic without getting so triggered that they argue against fictions of their mind.

Attached: 1522814136584.jpg (258x586, 46K)

nobody said it was surprising, only that it's pathetic to hate people for wanting to be involved with those who are actually worth a damn over those who aren't; it's completely fair for anybody to expect that.

So you're just a sensitive bitch who's mad because he's resentful? Get over it. It's expected that someone would be resentful after being disrespected, and to be this bootyblasted about it is cringe because you're reaching so hard. Whether or not it's ok for women to not like you for being a slob, it's his right to not like them for treating him like shit.
If you were honest about it that would be fair enough, but you made up an argument in your head, as if the topic was about him asking why women didn't like him before.

Dude's asking for advice about how to tell his mom he wants to stay single when she wants kids. Stop making this about you, whiny whore. Though it should be expected since women always need to be the center of attention.

Attached: file.png (720x883, 247K)

oof, i'm blinded by all of this projection. bonus points that i don't even know who he is, but i'm apparently insulted that he doesn't want to have sex with me.

> It's expected that someone would be resentful after being disrespected
i don't care if it's expected, it's "expected" if some college polsci whore hates men because her daddy beat her ass as a child, that doesn't make it acceptable behaviour. carrying emotional baggage because "waaah, someone was MEAN to me, MUMMY," is pathetic, and if you're not attempting to work past your own emotional hangups, others are certainly allowed to call you out for having the mental fortitude of a five-year-old.

Basically
>OP is a virgin and hates women for specific reasons
>OP improves and women start liking him
>His reasons for hating them are proven and affirmed
"OMG ARE U SURPRISED?"

No. He's not surprised. In fact he expected it and that's yet ANOTHER reason to hate them since everything he thought was correct. No one gives a fuck if we UNDERSTAND that women are shallow, it's that they are.
Just because you acknowledge something is retarded doesn't mean that you can't be disappointed and annoyed. Grow up.

The point is, of course, that wanting someone who is successful and has a good work ethic is not shallow, it is a sign of having standards. If you don't have similar standards for the women you date (fit, successful, educated), that's your choice, but don't expect others to drag themselves through thot filth.

>The point is, of course, that wanting someone who is successful and has a good work ethic is not shallow, it is a sign of having standards.
Good work ethic = money
It's basically a dog-whistle for women to chase after those with tons of money with no remorse. Now there's nothing wrong with that. Be a low-key gold digger if you want, but if you want to pass it off as 'having standards', stop.

Women have requirements, not standards.
>but i'm apparently insulted that he doesn't want to have sex with me.
What the fuck are you talking about? Again with making up shit to make it about yourself. What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?
>If you don't have similar standards for the women you date (fit, successful, educated), that's your choice, but don't expect others to drag themselves through thot filth.
No, I don't. Because I'm not shallow under the guise of 'having standards'.
I'm with my girlfriend because she's cool as fuck. Her status, education, and fitness are irrelevant to how compatible we are. But that might be hard to understand if you're programmed to be attracted to status like most women are. Glad my girl is the exception to that rule.
Couldn't deal with a stuck-up bitch like you.

>What the fuck are you talking about? Again with making up shit to make it about yourself. What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?
I actually didn't mention myself at all until you brought me up , but again, you most likely know that and are either trying to justify your beliefs, or just being extremely aggressive towards a random person on the internet for no particularly personal reason.

>I'm with my girlfriend because she's cool as fuck. Her status, education, and fitness are irrelevant to how compatible we are. But that might be hard to understand if you're programmed to be attracted to status like most women are.
I highly disagree; is it wrong for someone who's passionate about fitness, for example, to want someone who is also interested in it? Is it wrong for someone who busts their ass every day to also want someone who is willing to put in the work to improve their collective quality of life? I agree with the sentiment that if you do not embody a trait yourself, that it's hypocritical to demand it, but having traits in common is how relationships are often built. Whether these are interests in common, or character traits, they are certainly not things that can be casually dismissed.

You don't have standards, and that's fine, but people who do aren't bad people, they simply respect positive traits, like most people do, and I don't see the point in demonizing people or being aggressive because they have different things that they look for in their prospective mates. Clearly, these people are too uppity and bitchy for you anyway, so they would surely be outside of your dating pool.

You know what, I'm sorry. Let's just agree to disagree. I was just annoyed.

Sure, I respect that.

You shouldn't be hating women because some MGTOW bullshit, but it's totally fine if you really don't wanna date anyone. Despite this, I think it's pretty hard to make you mom understand that you wanna live single for the rest of your life, it depends on how open her mind is. I don't wanna be with anyone either and I know my mom will never understand because she is a very conservative person.