Why don't women get the credit they deserve?

Why don't women get the credit they deserve?

Attached: 43534534.jpg (604x560, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/klbouman/hopstools
github.com/sao-eht/eat/graphs/contributors
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/699/1/012006/pdf
github.com/achael/eht-imaging/graphs/contributors
bhi.fas.harvard.edu/people/kazunori-akiyama
news.mit.edu/2019/mit-haystack-first-image-black-hole-0410
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Bouman
space-news.be/2019/mar-avr/100419EHT.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because most are happy and content being mothers of the ones that get the recognition and credit.

>he posts from a dead flag

This is such a blatant psyop it's starting to become cringeworthy.

REMEMBER
WOMEN > YOU
IF A WOMAN IS THE FIRST THING ON MARS IT WILL MAKE IT ALL ABOUT HER AND NOT THE FACT WE LANDED ON ANOTHER FUCKING PLANET

This is all so blatantly disingenuous and forced. It's almost nauseating at this point how this is all being driven. I just went to Google and saw they put the black hole "picture" up on their doodle. I bet if I were to click it, it would take me to that Jewish coder woman's instagram... I'm sad. This is where society has come. This is currently what everything has led up to.

Attached: 1516370140462_0.jpg (713x400, 163K)

Rightful seat in history? AOC's laying it on a little thick don't you think?
Dr KB jumps headlong into the man's world, doesn't invent a telescope, computer or map the sky tho she gets credit for sitting on her ass, in an air conditioned electrified lab and pointing telescopes with computers at the mapped sky. Toward a non existing phantom object and for this she deserves a place in history. Women surely can exhibit a pathetic desperation for validation and this is what it looks like...

Das rite

Katie Bouman's black hole
Hot

Because it was a CGI "photo"

Why is a mudslime asking?

Wait, she's a doctor now? Did she really even get a graduate degree? What did she write her thesis about?

oh, and lol @ "not seeing her name nearly enough in the press"

Because they usually get more credit than they deserve

Attached: 1554948233364.png (630x686, 101K)

this is weimar levels of jew pop science propaganda

They could earn rather than getting credit

More like why don’t the men who did at least 99.75% of the work get the credit they deserve

Attached: 3B63A986-95B5-42F6-BCF3-16E268507C70.gif (283x283, 462K)

"MANkind"

Fuck the patriarchy!

it's almost like how pop sci media credits Ada Lovelace for "creating the first computer"

90% of the coding she got credit for was done by a man.

Tuns out, she did a sub sub sub part of a programm. A sort of 'adaptor' that just reformats certain data into another format, and then feeds it into the ACTUAL programm.

That misrepresentation of what she actually contributed and what she actually did is nauseing.
Either nepotism on the part of the institution OR the jewmedia.

Sources :

here, what SHE wrote ( HOPSTOOLS ) :

Here the mother program, where that optional part of her is added, where it acts as a sort of interface to import one more datatype by reformatting it.

source :

It's kinda ridiculous, how the jew media morphs this into something COMPLETEY different.

btw: that's also NOT an algo, but just reformatting data.

---

You dont understand - she did NOT write and algo at all. sche did NOT write an image tool at all.

What she did code is at max about 4 pages of code - but more importantly - is neither an algo, nor a imaging program
but is an ADAPTOR for a source of data, which reformats the data to feed it into the mother program - of which she contributed that adaptor, which makes up ca 0.01% of said mother program at max AND is marked as "optional" part of the program

sources :

---

Her whole bundle ("hopstools") here was merged into the mother programm and counted as one commit of 'mother' program.
hopstools, of which she did at max 25%
Her share on contribution on this actual imaging program is about 0.3% max, but OK lets say 1% -
So she did less than 1/4 of 1% of the work. max. If we're very generous.

this little part is the share that her contribution does.
And again : HOPSTOOLS is just an adaptor for another dataformat that can be read into the 'mother' programm. that's it.

---

Let me end by saying this : FUCK Jews and FUCK Cunts for their eternal, pathological lying

Attached: lmao.png (1769x1071, 254K)

That's her PI in the back ground, credit goes to him first, her second.

>Most contribution was to the README file
Lol

A Japanese professor, Honma, was one of the first to develop and work with VLBI code back in 2012.

Here's a link to one of his papers on the matter dated 2016:

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/699/1/012006/pdf

This is also the github of the entire project with its main contributors.

github.com/achael/eht-imaging/graphs/contributors

A team of more than 60 research institutions completely ignored by the American press as though they never existed.

Reminder the Algorithm was already invented by the Japanese Team first and everybody else improved on it, especially these guys:

Andrew Chael, Mareki Honma, Hotaka Shoiwaka, Michael D. Johnson, Daniel Zoran, Vincent L. Fish, Shepherd S. Doeleman, and William T. Freeman.

Basically, the Japanese Inventor of the Algorithm gets completely ignored by the American media as well as the biggest github contributor.

PEOPLEKIND, YOU SEXIST PIG

You're doing gods work son.

Attached: 3525325235532.gif (200x150, 107K)

>Why don't women get the credit they deserve?

Good question

Attached: women.jpg (500x356, 29K)

>Take your seat
is she telling her to sit down? wow, just wow.

Kek

Do memes imitate reality or does reality imitate memes...

Attached: 6346346357357.jpg (830x466, 250K)

clown world indeed.

>Be a male scientist
>Spend your entire adult life writing endless code dedicated to maybe viewing a black hole one day
>Mildly attractive female colleague who contributed almost nothing to the project goes viral for being a mildly attractive scientist and becomes the face of your monumental achievement
If I was one of the guys who actually made this happen I would be contemplating suicide right now

Attached: 41731472-AFEE-469B-B763-02795A43E2D6.png (680x357, 189K)

I looked over the code, as a programmer myself I don't see a problem with it. It's about 2k lines of code.

But then I looked at the rest of the project. Hundreds of files, some of them individually being over 3k lines of code on each own... She really has to have contributed a teeny, tiny portion.

Jow Forums WHY ARE YOU RIGHT AGAIN. GODDAMNIT!

Can someone explain why i should give a shit about this?

Fake Jew news. She didn't make shit. The picture is bullshit. The jewess is a nobody. Aoc is a kike spic mutt with a 90 iq and a horseface.

Why is she calling her dr
Isn't she a grad student?

Tuns out, she did a sub sub sub part of a programm. A sort of 'adaptor' that just reformats certain data into another format, and then feeds it into the ACTUAL programm.

That misrepresentation of what she actually contributed and what she actually did is nauseing.
Either nepotism on the part of the institution OR the jewmedia.

Sources :

here, what SHE wrote ( HOPSTOOLS ) :

Here the mother program, where that optional part of her is added, where it acts as a sort of interface to import one more datatype by reformatting it.

source :

It's kinda ridiculous, how the jew media morphs this into something COMPLETEY different.

btw: that's also NOT an algo, but just reformatting data.

---

You dont understand - she did NOT write and algo at all. sche did NOT write an image tool at all.

What she did code is at max about 4 pages of code - but more importantly - is neither an algo, nor a imaging program
but is an ADAPTOR for a source of data, which reformats the data to feed it into the mother program - of which she contributed that adaptor, which makes up ca 0.01% of said mother program at max AND is marked as "optional" part of the program

sources :

---

Her whole bundle ("hopstools") here was merged into the mother programm and counted as one commit of 'mother' program.
hopstools, of which she did at max 25%
Her share on contribution on this actual imaging program is about 0.3% max, but OK lets say 1% -
So she did less than 1/4 of 1% of the work. max. If we're very generous.

this little part is the share that her contribution does.
And again : HOPSTOOLS is just an adaptor for another dataformat that can be read into the 'mother' programm. that's it.

>EAT SHIT AOC

Attached: 1554847776571s.jpg (250x205, 4K)

Why do I only get digits when I'm saying unimportant shit? I hate my life

LOL

Attached: AOC.png (645x532, 60K)

Absolutely cucked.

>woman puts her blacked hole on display
disgusting

The second co-leader of the EHT imaging group is Kazunori Akiyama with the first being, Andrew Chael.

bhi.fas.harvard.edu/people/kazunori-akiyama

Looks like MIT's social media twitter account didn't collaborate with MIT's own news office since in reality, Katie Bouman did not lead any team at all or was a leader at all.

The actual leaders were Kazunori Akiyama and Andrew Chael.

Notice how before this social media shilling on twitter, the MIT article only mentioned Katie Bouman once at the very end of the article.

>The Haystack EHT team includes John Barrett, Roger Cappallo, Joseph Crowley, Mark Derome, Kevin Dudevoir, Michael Hecht, Lynn Matthews, Kotaro Moriyama, Michael Poirier, Alan Rogers, Chester Ruszczyk, Jason SooHoo, Don Sousa, Michael Titus, and Alan Whitney. Additional contributors were MIT alumni Daniel Palumbo, Katie Bouman, Lindy Blackburn, Sera Markoff, and Bill Freeman, a professor in MIT’s Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.

How long before this MIT article written by MIT themselves gets taken down and rewritten to give Katie Bouman a whole paragraph to herself?

When will the mainstream media take responsibility for inaccurate reporting? Why is there such a glaring difference between one of MIT's twitter accounts versus their own press release?

Why were the 2 leaders: Kazunori Akiyama and Andrew Chael completely ignored by everybody else?

4 teams around the world.

American team was ked by Kazunori Akiyama and Andrew Chael.

Nowhere it is mentioned that Katie Bouman led the American team, just only these 2 males who were co leaders.

Where did this Katie Bouman was leader originate from? Even MIT's own news article doesn't mention this.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10 Kazu Akiyama (aka Kazunori Akiyama) - MIT Haystack Observatory.png (1000x216, 85K)

Why does it matter that she's a woman? What she did is impressive for anybody.

H I S T O R Y
I
S
T
O
R
Y

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Bouman

Attached: 1554965048002.png (680x1483, 360K)

Thanks to her, pyplot's colorbars have never been more advanced

Attached: sarah.png (635x286, 28K)

Aaaand the NPCs are programmed.

Attached: 20190411_031048.jpg (720x773, 129K)

fuck women for taking credit for the accomplishments of men
women should not be in STEM or professional jobs at all
they contribute nothing that a man could not

Attached: M8H9fq2Wz.jpg (750x886, 163K)

>Memeflags keep pushing this girl
What is being slid?

space-news.be/2019/mar-avr/100419EHT.pdf

Copypasta guys. Here is one more link

>WILL MAKE IT ALL ABOUT HER
probably

Attached: womanonmars.png (1000x496, 1.1M)

>mankind

Attached: 4D29A7DE-0B88-41BF-91CE-3C9AE54D7DE4.gif (220x193, 77K)

Am I the only one who doesn't get it? It's a picture. It's cool and all, but any explanation I get for why it's so important was "How hard it was". Sure, it was hard, but I can roll a boulder up a hill all day but it doesn't make it important.

I'm not even mad because she's a woman - I honestly don't get the importance of this. We knew what black holes were, and we knew of the event horizon.

Everywhere else I've posted this question I've been called a sexist or even banned so fucking help lads.

Attached: 1554970166632.png (420x1255, 608K)

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

>team is composed of diverse scientist from all around the world
>still pick a white woman to represent them
It's all too tiring, frens.

Attached: 1553026064299.png (514x911, 85K)

Fuck you faggot ass niggers.

Attached: 388556EA-632E-454F-A7C2-524D57994901.jpg (1584x1081, 345K)

NICE

>I honestly don't get the importance of this.
It's confirmation of a theory. It's not really that important. It would have been more important if the theory was wrong, since a lot of theories have been built on the assumption that it was right. It is a media spectacle, however, because it gives normies who really just traded their churches and temples for pop sciences something tangible, like a pilgrim seeing a piece of the cross or the shroud of Turin and assuming what they're looking at is real in the first place.

Honk honk.

Men and women are generally the same ability-wise but top women are better than top men.

It's just like how they make all these movies giving credits to blacks for being the unsung heroes of WWII and shit when there weren't even that many lol

I'm still seething from Ahmed's cool clock. In comparison at least this bitch did anything at all.

Astrophysics is a joke.

What they found was a blob of light in the sky which vaguely resembles what one of countless models vaguely suggests a black hole might look like, and they are screaming “PROOF!”

Have your fun though, pretend it’s something more than that for all I care. The masses who are just clever enough to understand how the official models work but not clever enough to see their flaws need their egos regularly validated

Yikes.

Lead project manager.

Attached: 1554960414986.jpg (1065x934, 264K)

She did this work all by herself while in a hostile work environment where guys constantly discriminated against her, eye-raped her, squeezed her buttocks and breasts, slapped her face with their dicks, and urinated on her!

Attached: KATIE AMUSED BY HOLOHOAX.jpg (749x750, 261K)

Flat earthers should be killed along with anti vaxxers, but they will die anyway.

>Always memeflags
A footnote in MIT's own press release. Keep shilling, though. What are you trying to keep attention away from?

You do it too. Need to fill their inbox so these faggots stop spamming every thread multiple times.

>women are objects
This is why you aren't better than libtards.

underrated post and checked

Don't you all remember when men landed a spacecraft on a comet, and they interviewed the male team leader, who was wearing a shirt with some naked women on it (a shirt designed by a female friend of his) and everyone freaked out about the shirt instead of being in awe of team's accomplishment

underrated

Of course she has a tweet for her.
Fuck this gay planet I'm so tired of everything being politicized and a tool for politicians.

Attached: japanese.jpg (1000x1000, 232K)

Except Hamilton actually did a substantial amount of the work.
Those hard drives don't contain Katie's work. You'd need less than a thumb drive to contain all the "work" she did.

They take too much dick.

bcaz i make big cums

are memes shaping reality?

>Those hard drives don't contain Katie's work. You'd need less than a thumb drive to contain all the "work" she did.
The code, with all comments and unused methods etc, is 212KB.

Jesus Christ lmao

Arrange to creation date n see. Or scroll to bottom. Probably something to do with the betterment of humanity.

What is your end goal? These are your brethren

No they aren’t, they are spamming faggots who set up bots to hit every thread in the catalogue over and over again.

If they had a worthwhile community, they wouldn’t be so desperate to recruit, and besides that it is faggy as all hell to go to a communication forum for the sole purpose of reccomend ing they use a different communication forum.