White people are pussies

How you white boys think you are gonna compete against us in a race war.

Attached: 9456f8775fe07b033f45fe0b47ace0b4.jpg (600x450, 50K)

Strategy

because we don't hold handguns sideways.

By living in an extremely cold climate.

Jokes on you I poisoned all the bandanas. Now you have super aids.

YO! Jow Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

Attached: 1387423061708.jpg (259x194, 9K)

We should play dress up too.

I didn't know mental disabilities had their own hand gestures.

By not having arthritis, apparently.

Came here to post this.

64% of the US population versus 13% of the US population? And the majority of that 13% are retards and/or low born common criminals? Keep dreaming, nigger

turn off welfare
no more food stamps
done and done

Attached: 1546536926288.jpg (1000x1027, 606K)

in america, yeah, because middle class people are ponces. try coming here and you will get your arse handed to you.
simple as

sheeeit

Attached: nig sites.jpg (480x605, 86K)

This. Niggers will simply rot in their concrete jungles.

Good Lord, four spastics. That's the most retarded shit I have seen in a long time.

Lace crack with mercury
Place footlocker delivery trucks in the hood(rigged to go off on voice command "gibsmedat" "AYO" "nigguh" sheeit")

>Who will win in the chimps vs. humans war
Is this a joke?

Attached: black soldier.png (450x306, 190K)

Pick up a history book and read about the major wars of the last 1000 years.
Nigger.

Attached: race.jpg (1654x2338, 614K)

Attached: nf2c5comfed21.jpg (1239x1979, 387K)

Fuck all of you crackers. Our numbas are growin while yours are droppin.

Attached: MV5BZTRhNGQwNjItNWRhNS00ZGE0LTk1ZDUtYjdjNThmNjQ2MWY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQzODAxNzQ@._V1_.jpg (1280x722, 502K)

Blacks abort more of their young than any other group. The rest end up in jail or dead, black men having the lowest life expectancy in the U.S. Blacks are literally declining in numbers greater than whites with the only mitigating factor being sheboons playing the lottery of infant mortality and having 5-6 shitlets with 5-6 different men. The girls will become the same overweight loud mouth fried chicken eating missing link as their mother while the boys will follow in their father's footsteps of dying at 24 after trying to rob a liquor store for a 5 pack of swisher sweets.

>hey why you no stab, why you no steal why you no kill heyyyy you a pussy, you a pussy there boii

They already had super aids user

Native American here. Just wanted to tell all you niggers out there that you will be fucked in a race war. My people as well as Hispanics fucking hate you. You have no allies or real combat ability. Get wrecked.

Actually the black and mixed black population in the U.S. has been flat for some time. You are what we humans refer to as "r-selected". But, that is hardly relevant. You could outnumber us ten to one and still we'd mop the floor with your monkey asses. As it is, we outnumber you. This time your humiliation will be televised for all the world to see.

Attached: eep.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

>numbers
>looking tough
This lad is going to incinerate your entire neighborhood with drone strikes before jerking it to loli pics. What you care about isn't really that important.

Attached: nerd_smoking.jpg (619x425, 150K)

bomber planes? thats what Id guess...
you cant use handguns and drink brandy is the thing...

We’ll wear shorts. Also we won’t cave to international pressure telling us to spare you this time around. By you I mean you the jew larping as a negro.

Attached: EB849682-8CE4-4B97-8D2D-96C62738987F.png (500x613, 141K)

>outnumbered 62 to 1
>no deaths
unbelievable

Attached: 1539897250245.jpg (1071x1062, 417K)

Attached: A327F378-89A9-4F80-95E9-B43F5211EE14.jpg (759x534, 398K)

Functional belts.

Africans are the world’s biggest cargo cult. I have profound pity for every self-aware black who truly perceives what his people are.

Because you already had to hire me
The real joke was, GD did at the same time

Attached: lol.jpg (484x548, 88K)

Don't pity them. They are the beacon of hope for their people's advancement.

At worst they'll be considered "not a real nigga" and will go on to have a productive and healthy life.

Black men would run away fast as fuck from white death squads. Just like the mau maus did. It would take about 3 days for blacks to surrender.