MIKE PENCE SAYS MADURO IS HITLER

>Mike Pence compared Venezuela’s government with that of Nazi Germany, arguing that the failure of the international community to take the US’ side could lead to genocide.

>“When a brutal dictatorship arose in Europe, the world failed to respond,” Pence told a UN Security Council meeting on Wednesday. “Millions of lives were lost in the Second World War. So the United States is calling on the United Nations to live up to its very purpose. Reject the failed leadership of Nicolas Maduro.”

The absolute state of the drumph admin tbqh.

rt.com/news/456172-pence-venezuela-un-hitler/

Attached: Untitled.png (756x563, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/venezuela-saudi-arabia-oil-prices-iran-price-war-inflation-destabilisation-a7883846.html.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who isn't Hitler nowadays?

Even the Jews have become Hitler.

Me
t. Stalinovich

God Bless VP Pence

Attached: 1554869017612.jpg (718x637, 52K)

Pence needs some of that electo therapy because hes sounding like a faggot right now

Attached: 1542585320509.png (500x261, 159K)

Taylor Swift

>Russia warns against provocation

Attached: DILrRvBWAAA0c4c.jpg (720x404, 32K)

Is pence actually a kike?

>that one xoxol in canada who clings desperately to the idea he could go back to his shithole country

I wouldn't say he's that good, but ok.

Attached: 1550796747016.gif (328x198, 1.34M)

Fuck off share blue

Attached: 1554754237064.png (772x804, 414K)

>'You shouldn't be here' - Mike Pence to Venezuela representative during UN Security Council

>Russia’s ambassador to the UN, Vasily Nebenzya, shot back at Pence.

>“We are witnessing yet another episode of a tragedy with several acts in the attempt to change the regime in Venezuela,” Nebenzya said, calling “external players” like the US “a direct threat” to Venezuelan peace.

can you believe the audacity of that nigger
god damn correct the record share blue discord trannies always saying trump & pence are bad AHHHHHHHHGHGHFHFHGHFHFFFFFFPTTT BRAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1522591323100.png (808x805, 279K)

Russia is many billions invested though user.

Now that Mueller is allegedly over, Trump should meet with Putin and get that detente started. Let's see if this can be solved in an adult fashion rather than in the usual Jewish Communist Neocon Trotskyite Satanist way.

Get the Chinese and Russians out of our hemisphere.

I can't see that happening just because the geopolitics involved here.
Take a look at the Saudi connection to Venezeula and it makes a lot of sense. They want that oil because they're running low on reserves plus letting the Russians have any part of Citgo would be a big problem if the US wants to go to war with Iran (which is what I think this is really all about)

See what older articles are saying and then consider what has happened

independent.co.uk/voices/venezuela-saudi-arabia-oil-prices-iran-price-war-inflation-destabilisation-a7883846.html.

>It seems the Saudis are trying to achieve two aims. The first is to drive US shale producers out of business and consolidate the Gulf state’s leading role in global oil. Producing oil from shale via fracking is expensive, around $60 a barrel, while the cost of natural oil is no higher than $7 a barrel. Saudi Arabia hopes the drastic decrease in oil prices, to well below US$60 a barrel, will make it unprofitable for American shale producers to drill at their current rates.

From 2017^

China invested 80 billion there and a new American puppet government would probably say LOL FUCK OFF CHINA and China would never accept this.
America is not able to do anything here

So you mean deport all the Russian Jews out? I like this idea.

You mean solar system...

China has already sent troops to Vuvuzela user. The Chinese aren't going to sit back and let all their money go down the drain because Bolton is having a tantrum.

*The Chinese denied sending troops
(but they really did let's be honest, only a few but its a symbolic statement)

Throw more tariffs on China and tell them they can't go through the canal anymore without paying a toll. Revoke the H1B visas because they're all spies anyway (do this on a holiday when they're already trapped outside of the country) and repeal Obama's America Invents Act so that they can't steal our patents.

Allegedly, the Saudis did 9/11. Why should they participate in the petrodollar? Sanction them until they cough up the goods on where exactly Osama bin Laden was hiding.

Because the Saudis are in it for themselves as much as Murica. Keeping the petrodollar high is an American interest though which is why America isn't just staying reliant on its own oil reserves (the Petrodollar and the American Empire are ultimately linked)

Not to mention the other schemes that they're involved in, like every time America attacks some Middle Eastern country the Saudis make sure to send waves of wahhabists in the resulting migration crisis and so on.

China is building a new canal in one of those piss countries above Panama right now don't remember which one exactly.
then they're building their military bases everywhere it's really like they're preparing for a world war.
If things get hot I'm sure they'd love to send dozens of people there to finally gain actual military experience

So if the immigration thing is a crisis, then shut down the borders. It's not like we have to let them in or that the FBI shouldn't be rounding up Jews and other satanic communists.

Why would a share blue person be anti Jew?

Well of course China is preparing for global control. That was the Jew World Order all along. Cut 'em off at the knees. No need to go to war about it.

WW3 BOYS!

>tfw you get to die
>and it isn’t for israel

Attached: 8989E28F-E629-441F-A535-943491FDAB12.gif (200x189, 1.42M)

All the European governments are corrupted by the same money, that's why the Saudis build mosques non stop there. There's serious money moving around from them and it's all part of a much bigger scheme. And the EU is fine with that because it doesn't want to use Russian sources (which it could if it really wanted to)

You can see what happens as soon as someone refuses, look at what they're trying to do to Hungary for example for not taking any migrants.

Also, in a coming war with Iran, Iran would block the strait of hormuz, cutting off ME oil exports. Which would be a big problem so that's another reason they want the Venezeulan oil, aside from keeping Russia / China away from it.

I don't think this is actually possible though because China can afford to throw men into the warzone forever if it wanted to, if Venezeula goes hot and becomes a China / Russia / US proxy war.

God dammit, I thought Stephen Miller was supposed to be the new Hitler and now it's Maduro?
What happened to Trump is Hitler?
It's all so fucking mundane.

I heard Maduro is running concentration camps, it's a disaster. We must act right now.

The us dollar depends on the oilrich nations using it as a reserve/exchange currency.

Otherwise the us will end up like greece.

Thats why they topple oil rich nations that drop the us dollar. Venezuela, iran, libya, iraq, syria etc.

Ofc, its also because the kikes wants those states in collapse, but mostly its due to finance and oil

>follow the money
Always a good idea. I think maybe we should get Vallery Jarret and Huma Abadeen to explain why or why not the Iran deal was a good idea.

he's mocking /ptg/ you idiot
anyone who insults trump/pence is seen as a "shill" to most if not all of /ptg/
god why are you so fucking stupid?

Attached: 1554654420060.jpg (831x799, 55K)

They were Hitler all along

Is there anything the Jews aren't behind?

cool as shit...he's going to be the one to save the white race then????
wow based Maduro the white nationalist!!!!

Honorary Ayran...

Attached: anti-milo-640x480.jpg (640x480, 51K)

>When a brutal dictatorship arose in Europe

Attached: brutaldictatorship.webm (853x480, 2.97M)

Bernie

WTF I love Maduro now

>brutal dictatorship
They were perfectly fine with it, only civilians that weren’t happy were Jews

Hey guys when are we going to get pass this stage where it's completely obvious that the establishment is trolling the public and then the public rises up and kills them all off

Why hello, my fellow marksman. I, too, have bought many a semi-fully automatic assault rifle in military grade.

Nicolas "Mi Lucha" Maduro.