HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING...

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

Attached: Capture.png (664x721, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QXSefWYsyE
bbc.com/news/uk-47891737
twitter.com/barnabynerberka/status/1116275982518898688
youtu.be/rY6v63jMyl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>illigaly

Ecuador explain yoself

(((They))) are so desperate to see him dead they break their own laws...

S fuck traitors

FUCKING BOTTOM ECUADORIAN KEKS BURN IN HELL REEEEE

Bump
ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!

Attached: Mother Of All Bumps.jpg (259x194, 13K)

>implying he wasn't already dead

DAK

>niggers from half the world away get asylum
>actual political refugees don't

Attached: file.png (807x659, 520K)

Didn't he already get arrested in the UK years ago?

Rutply live stream from outside the emabssy.

He was never american military or intelligence, he was not even american citizen, he can't be a traitor even theoretically

Assange is a true hero of our shit-stained age

oh shid

Yeah, seven years ago. Then he was released on bail and hid in the embassy

Stream is down for the first time in a week

oi m8 you got a loicense for that assange?

>Russian flag
yep checks out

how come he gets arrested but mainstream media who publish info from "sources" don't?

Damn. OP delivers.

Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange arrested
bbc.com/news/uk-47891737

Shit, its real.

Attached: assange_gone.png (695x816, 311K)

DAK 16.10.16

ASSANGE IS ALREADY DEAD

WE DIDNT FORGET FAGGOTS AND WE WONT FALL FOR THIS FAKE CHARADE 3 YRS AFTER HIS DEATH

White people dont get assylum

He is not American so how can he be a traitor?

>american dumb-mutt
yep, checks out

How did they do it illegally?
Need a quick rundown.

What has Wikileaks really done anyway?
Some cringy pizzagate shit which is just a conspiracy theory

It's on Fox News right now. He's been arrested and taken into custody "minutes ago." It's 2:44 am PST right now.

God slay the Queen.

This

Attached: 1554864474568.jpg (320x320, 24K)

he's been dead since October 2016. You will never see video of him in court or in prison. He will "hang himself with his bedsheets". Screencap this

At around the 23:30 mark there sounds to what could be 2 shots...

Mostly Obama-era shit. Assange hoped Trump would pardon him but looks like he's getting extradited soon.

Go back about 8 minutes you see him taken out, he looks like shit lads, it's a fucking sad.

DEFINITELY SOUNDS LIKE 2 SHOTS

so what now?
does he have any way to retaliate or was all that dead man's switch stuff just a bluff?

Attached: concern.jpg (480x270, 21K)

Because those sources are CIA.

Kek

so... what about his security files? I remember some talk about keys that should be released if Assange was arrested from a couple of years ago. Is it still legit and greatest revelation lies ahead of us?

Barr btfo

Pssst, hey retard: he’s been in videos since his death already; why not more?

>We41Kruh
Based Hitler Himself has come back to give us the new bruh --- kraut bruh, or kruh for short.

Then it is time.

Have your criminal, you're welcome, do with the rapist as you wish, he's been a drain to deal with and his edgelord followers, your turn.

Julian Assange emerges from Ecuadorian embassy (2019, colorized)

Attached: MomDadFriendsIcon.jpg (600x600, 82K)

7 went in and got him @25:55

:)

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Attached: E0EEEA4B-1EB8-4442-AA52-3C29AE8A2822.jpg (640x356, 27K)

oh fug
wat do, anons?
We must raise up

Attached: shit.gif (447x375, 2.34M)

Yeah and they'll even brazenly admit it was because they were torturing him to death.

>The absolute delusions of MI6

100% this

He's right. You're acting like one of those idiots that said Trump is guilty of collusion. Collusion is literally by definition not even a crime. He can't by definition be guilty of it. Same thing applies here. Assange can't be a traitor because he by definition is not a citizen of the United States. Stop acting like a lefty retard. You don't get to change definitions of things to suit your view of the world.

Can anyone hear what hes saying? (If it's even him)

Traitors are going to hang because of him. This is one last desperate move out of spite

enjoy your nothing burgers

F

That's not how they get you bro.

> He leaked info
> We should prosecute him for that
> Can't
> He dropped litter
> Find archaic law from 1607
> Hang him
> This is justice

Where are the bitches he supposedly raped at the same time over an over in different positions?

2 vans and like 20 more cops as well
WHY THE FUCK DO THEY BRING 20-30 PPL FOR ONE FRAIL MAN WHO THEY ARE SPYING ON AND KNOW IS NO PHYSICAL THREAT????

I've just ripped the moment out of the stream, gonna try and enhance the right bits and see...

>mfw it turns out Assange will be talking face to face with William Barr as a witness

Attached: Barr.png (800x599, 474K)

"justice" is largely show biz user

Also just so everyone remembers, the Queen is a child eating, child fucking, child trafficking monster who was known to be close friends with the likes of child raping monster Jimmy Savile and descended from Vlad the Impaler. Probably let Aleister Crowley eat her shit too.

I think it starts with "The UK has no"

How is Assange a traitor?
He is Australian, not American.

Most evilest thing to exist is a nothing burger

WHO DID HE RAPE THIS TIME?

FUCK ECUADOR
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1449217025244.jpg (1080x1620, 194K)

He's not even american you brain-dead mutt

post a pic of assange then

protip: you cant he's been dead for years

Niggers in search of free jordans and western whores get asylum, actual political dissidents get imprisoned and banned from travelling anywhere.

>the free world

Farcical.

They either used a jammer or small emp to kill the cam/stream before they could get him on video coming out. Shit just went blank after they re-set it back up for better position @27:20

He betrayed you too, you know, kcups. I don't hear any insurance files going off.

oh shit nigger

>Where are the bitches he supposedly raped at the same time over an over in different positions?
In Swedish criminal law, it's expected for the prosecution to give up if the accused does not show up for trial.

I suppose I can't blame them since it's not like they can realistically hunt a fugitive in a non-cooperating foreign country, though.

>descended from Vlad the Impaler
You need to stop watching Alex Jones

What happens when those used to being on the attack...are put on defense???

Small ramp would fry their own shit bud....

>osama bin laden was killed by seals and no pictures were taken and his corpse was tossed in the ocean by accident

Spare me.

Literally because the MSM stooges are releasing information that powerful people want released.
Assange was releasing information that powerful people DIDN'T want released.

That's the only difference. And this is just further indication that the only good journalist is a dead journalist; because all the good ones end up dead.

As such they will connive any possible reason they can come up with for throwing him in jail.

if assange is executed will people finally fight back?

I was fine until my gf started weeping because, she says she just realized that he’ll never see his cat again. Shit.

Tweet with short Ruptly vid of the arrest.

Looks rough as shit, like a dollar store Father Christmas.

For all you dumb fucks who think he's dead or has a body double: youtu.be/rY6v63jMyl4

Do mental gymnastics now. I wouldn't show my face either if I looked like Santa Claus.

Attached: 07951606dbfb47fb3893bf2837697d7c.jpg (800x1200, 119K)

What's he reading, boys?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 4.57.19 AM.png (191x194, 35K)

>Mutt flag
>Retarded
Checks out

>descended from Vlad the Impaler.
I doubt it (did he even have any kids?) but by this board's standards that would be incredibly based.

The mental health services of the USA ladies and gentlemen.

Elaborate, because you can make a pocket emp that will kill a cell phone for less than $5. And no, this is the BIG boys club. They take no precautions and DO use this tech to censor

Goddamn if this is legit I hope he drops the dead man switch

Assange has been dead for years. (Like bin laden was before the Obama show)

This is a deep fake.

Why? 95% of people don’t know who the fuck he is, and most of those who know don’t care that much.

kek, look at the worthless blank expressions of the britcuck police automatons. Bunch of soulless trash.

DING DONG THE TRAITOR IS GONE

so much for that

Attached: file.png (1205x686, 27K)

looks like a picture of himself sucking dicks in prison, he should get used to it

EMP* not ramp sorry

As Julian exits the embassy, hands bound behind his back he is taken to a dark alley way.

A dark figure in front of him steps forward revealing Donald Trump. Eyes locked he cant help but notice the lust and desire in Trumps eyes.

He is pushed to his knees, he does not fight, he's not sure he doesnt want this.

He hears the sound of a belt being unbuckled and feels the warmth of Trumps member tantalisingly close to his mouth.

"I have the best erections" he hears mumbled as the biggest penis he has ever seen is thrust roughly into his mouth.

As he is used mercilessly he starts to feel Trump get larger and larger, pulsing and pulsing until the last second.
Trump pulls out, roars at the top of his lungs, "No collusion, no collusion" as his hot sticky American oil is sprayed over Julian.

Julian cleans it all up happily, becoming aware of a wetness in his pants. Looks he like he may have had a little wikileak himself...