We will never forget

2003 illegal occupation of iraq by salves of the kikes is still an open wound in every arab/muslim heart

Reminder that iraq had its golden age under the baathist party even if saddam made foolish errors

>iraqis had free healthcare and education
>best unis in the ME
>roads, meuseum, factories and industrial complexes
>populations from arab countries such as syria, libya and lebanon emigrated to iraq for a better life
>non of the 9/11 terrorists were iraqis
>safest country in the ME
>actually bombes the kikes
>waged war against iran in defense of its own territorial interests

But because iraq refused to kneel to the kikes and nationalized its petroleum industry

>1 million iraqis killed
>500k iraqi children/babies dead of dehydration
>Major cities blatantly occupied and destroyed
>iraqi gold reserve stolen by the coalition and given to the kikes
>no wmds found
>isis is created and emerges from iraq
>the baathist gvt is overthrown
>abu gharib prison
>Mahmudiyah rape and killings
>Haditha massacre

"A US military investigation is expected to conclude that a unit of marines killed 24 civilians, among them women and children, in retaliation for the death of a comrade, reports published in America yesterday said"

"John Kline, the Republican Congressmen for Minnesota who is a retired marine colonel, was briefed on the findings. "This was not an accident. This was direct fire by marines at civilians," he told the New York Times. "This was not an immediate response to an attack. This would be an atrocity"

Attached: 00247d24aa5545ac824a65fc708fa6f7_18.jpg (583x325, 48K)

Yeah, boo hoo.
Your kind should be exterminated from the face of the earth alongside your cousins the kikes.

America is the world police. No matter what they do, there will be no consequences

yet the Iraqis were the ones that fired missiles at Israel while you removed them to keep Israel safe?

very nice. very cool man!

MIGA amirite fellow pede? xD

such is the way of the mutt

Attached: america.jpg (296x400, 35K)

>invades iraq to protect israel
>alongside your cousins the kikes

Shut up JEW

Saddam Was a fucking nigger who invaded Kuwait to steal their oil money because his retard country was going to crash.
He deserves everything he got and the USA gave him even the chance to simply leave Kuwait but nooo he literally asked for war with amerika

>not mentioning Kuwait slant drilling Iraqi oil
>not mentioning Kuwait's deliberate attempt to lower oil prices and fuck up Iraq's economy
>not mentioning Kuwaiti financial ministers famous quote "we will make all women in iraq prostitute themselves for 10 dinar"

kuwait was a trap laid by the americans to justify going to war lol

>kuweit
>country

Gtfo kuweit is historically a part of iraq and rightful iraqi land

Attached: 1554577816467.jpg (750x709, 65K)

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH SLOPPY SATELITE PICTURE OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!
I'm from NYC ground zerostein and I say KILL 'EM ALL!!!

Attached: 1490834582522.jpg (645x900, 59K)

You people have had thousands of years to get your shit together, and you still act like cavemen. The truth is we have no respect for you. Dont care to read your "poor me" post. Fuck you and fuck the middle east.

Stupid cunt mudslimes automatically assume I like Jews even when I say exterminate them.
Inbreeding is bad, mmmkayy?
I just don't give a fuck about a bunch of whining Iraqi cunts trying to beg for sympathy.
So feel free to kys.

Attached: both.png (587x978, 233K)

Fpbp

>Yeah, boo hoo.
I'm sure you would say that when the US get's bombed to dust as well, right? If you want to bomb all non-whites, that's fine, but don't pretend as if their opposition to it is somehow an overreaction. That's a really Jewish tactic. At least be honest about it.

>when the US get's bombed to dust as well
nice fantasy

Tony here just to let you know you should consider yourself lucky to be alive. All you had to do was let us in.

The ACU camo pattern was created for this conflict, and is a blight on military history.

>americans are terrorists

yeah whats new

Begging for sympathy over the dead bodies of your people seems a really Jewish tactic too wouldn't you say?
Remeber the Gorillion Iraqis.

What about your BBC sperm bombs? :')

I don't care about dead sandniggers, I just don't like dishonesty.

I live in this country I say it’s my country but really it exists to serve Israel. I am like a passenger in a bus. I can yell and scream at the driver. I can lookup and see where he is talking me but I cannot control it. I can only get off the ride at designated points.

Look at my fellow morons in this thread. They are foaming at the mouth to kill more people at the service of the Jews. They Hebrews have them so blinded that their enemy is our enemy that they cannot even see what’s in front of them.

Iraq was a shithole and it's time to get over your victim mentality when your religion sine qua non is a fucking death cult.

>I'm sure you would say that when the US get's bombed to dust as well, right? If you want to bomb all non-whites, that's fine, but don't pretend as if our opposition to it is somehow an overreaction. That's a really Jewish tactic. At least be honest about it.

ftfy mahmood

Me neither. Perhaps you'd like to point out anywhere you feel I was being dishonest.

Fuck Saddam but fuck the US just as much.

The use of "boo hoo" implies that Muslims don't have a legitimate reason to care about their dead kin and destroyed cities. You don't have to care about it, I don't, but you shouldn't pretend as if their suffering didn't exist. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against making an enemy suffer, but their suffering is still legitimate.

Not sure how familiar you are with american colloquialisms, but boo hoo implies I don't give a fuck about your sob story.
It's basically equivalent to cry moar.

GOD DAMN RIGHT WE GOT THE NUKES
USA USA USA USA USA

Iran is the savior of the Arabs you fucking whabi.

The prophet designated Ali as his successor. What part of this do you not understand you fucking jungle monkey???

Attached: 9FFB7308-CCFF-49A6-8FDA-6C16A9A792BE.jpg (826x1011, 230K)

You'll be bombed by drones once wh*Tes chimp out because they're 30% of the population.

>unironically feel guilty for rearing up that milotary industrial complex

Yeah let’s be real, Jews are bad but why should we let monkeys on top of oil dictate what they do with such copious amounts of it? The world runs on spice, and the spice will run you over. Libya and Iraq might’ve been shining beacons of the Arab world (whatever that means) but I’m a big believer in winners, why should we suddenly let these loser countries start making mistakes with the worlds most precious resource? Sure they might be intending it for Greater Israel, but that’s literally an American colony at this point and probably does more good for the world than any sand dune university.

Attached: F30F8E2B-5861-49E2-924E-1726D684073B.jpg (754x1024, 135K)

I want to watch George W. Bush swing from a noose before I die.

Just stop you petulant child.

He is a drone the head kikes are unreachable that is the extent of their power. I have a feeling the world as we know it is ending soon. The clown world meme touches on this feeling whatever order rules this world it's time is wrapping up. What comes after God only knows.

Imagine being so severely inbred that you unironically believe this

This is holocaust tier vengeance signaling. When hitler wanted to make Germany great again, he didn’t go for the biggest oil field he could find for world domination, he just tried to pry it out of stupid peoples hands.

Wrong on so many levels. Funny how you’re trying to prove yourself on a board filled with so many degenerates like yourself, you Iranian scum

american educashun everyone.
I can't wait for the american leeching economy to finally collapse so we can get rid of globo homo and his american slaves

Iranians are Persian not Arab

Tbh this.

OP do yourself a favour and take out all citizens of Israel and I bet your problems will decrease.

Good goy

fucking based armen bro BTFOing majoosi...

the world need yellowstone to purge us from the american cancer

I have always interpreted "boo hoo" as imitating a baby and thereby expressing that that the other person is reacting in an overly emotional way, that the complaint is unjustified. But maybe I'm wrong.

There is no such thing as an historical Iraq

>A made up country had a golden age.

Iraq is a cobbled together country that only exists due to post WW1 european greed.

Why ameriburgers invented nuclear power in the 40's, dropped it and reduced R&D, continued to use oil in a highly inefficient way, then financed kikes and muslims to attack them back and engaged in retarded wars just to secure it (and other shit)?
Was it related to the Greater Israel project? Why kikes did it?

L O L

Attached: Powell_UN_Iraq_presentation,_alleged_Mobile_Production_Facilities.jpg (600x450, 51K)

I wonder who's behind this post...

Sorry Russians didn't help. We ain't the Soviets no more.

Attached: 1511687286449.jpg (600x409, 38K)

Pretty dumb reading of history.
Did Iraq pose a threat to Israel in 2003 after years of sanctions?
Taking every act in the Middle East and finding a Jew behind it is pretty dumb.

>reading comprehension FTW
I'm literally calling for the extermination of the kikes too you fuckwits, #learn2read

Good, i hope you don't. I've mowed down several of your kind and received medals for doing it. Feels good. Act up so we can go back and I can leave more of your families bodies in the road to be eaten by dogs, just like last time.

Iraq could have been a rich country.
1. Abide by the terms ending the Gulf War of 1991.
2. Get sanctions lifted due to compliance.
3. Bring in engineers to modernize oil production.

Yawn.

KeK.

Why should the Prophet have a successor - if he is the "last" and "greatest" of the prophets??

>2003 illegal occupation of iraq by salves of the kikes is still an open wound in every arab/muslim heart
Iraq isnt arab, nor is baathism truly mulsim. It's literally an offshoot of Nazism, which is hilarious. How ignorant are you?

If the muslim world didnt want an imperialist US, why did they create one with the Barbary wars? We literally had to recreate our navy just to fight you off. You think we forgot? There are song still sung about it to this day, retard. It lives on in our hearts, and that's why we instinctively know the true nature of your barbaric shitstains

Attached: Hitler_Islam4.png (1194x800, 1.13M)

Also, Uncle Saddam pretty much btfo of the rest of your fantasy argument.

At least you have the freedom to war with Israel. We live under their occupation.

Due to the 2003 invasion, Iraqis were liberated from a psychotic dictator and his two psychotic sons.
You're welcome.

You got beat up a lot as a kid huh

>1.
which were what exactly? in what way did Saddam not abide? No WMD's were found or any other violatons.

>implying all moosleeems are the same
there are many different races and folk. you can't generalize them under all one umbrella.

but a people should choose to liberate themselves, not some Mr benevolent thousands of miles away.

I hope you're countries are next on our list

>there are many different races and folk. you can't generalize them under all one umbrella.
Are there any of them that deny the prophet? That's all you need to know about them, as his acts and teachings are the justification. That's what they told Jefferson to his face during negotiations.

Eat shit and die you sunni dog, Iraq pissed Israel off because it put a Shiite pawn government into power on their doorstep. It was revenge for Saddam trying to kill Dubya’s father; never underestimate how petty those with unlimited power are when it comes to matters of the family. Thanks for all of the burned CD’s and Cuban cigars, habibi

this is why its a good thing these mutts are soon to be a south Africa tier brutally oppressed minority , lol replaced by the same people they went to die and fight in Iraq for karma is a bitch mane

Attached: 11111111111.jpg (857x482, 44K)

free bump

Thanks for Kandahar faggot

Neck yourself mudslime.
Every dead mudslime is a step to a better world.

2 months ago I made a shitty steam game giveaway on plebbit. (it was really shit, old indie shit)
A guy from iraq won it, and he was so fucking happy, like he would win the lottery
it must be really bad there

Kandahar
lmao were you there you dumb boomer retard

Yeah and Helmand and Konar, you assholes lost the fucking war. Tbqh the only western military with worse troops are the Germans, French are leaps and bounds ahead of both of you. Also the vast majority of Canadian military history is fake and gay, from the Sandy Hill known as Juno to Vimmy Ridge where you cunts outnumbered Germans 5-1 and STILL needed British support. Who would win? The entire Canadian military, or one small port town called Dieppee? Keep being nostalgic for the glory days of the British Empire, you’re 7 years away from 1984 Land.

>war literally pushed by neo-cons
>The jews had nothing to do user. Trust me
Clear as water Kike

>you're

Damn Salves. Fucking moisturizers

Just one more atrocity to be lain at the feet of this miserable country.

>honk honk
We were all lied to faggot. You can stay mad or figure out who the real enemy is.

Attached: 1554839342401s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

HAHAHA your poor buddies that killed themselves and the ones who got fucked by the VA I am sure are proud that the knuckle head of the group is still a retard

Attached: 111111.jpg (598x415, 60K)

People that get fucked by their government are usually Canadians, there’s still an ongoing lawsuit against both the Harper and Trudeau administrations for how poorly your veterans are taken care of. You would know this if you had the balls to sign up, and so long as you don’t commit crime the VA pays for your healthcare for life (which is shitty but 10x better than your pleb tier cavemen doctors you are taxed into poverty for) also 3/4 of your soldiers are too fat to deploy

Hahahahahahahahaha you iz funny