Assange arrested

>Assange arrested
>No border wall
>Israel > America
>"I love legal immigrants!"
You were so preoccupied with stopping Hillary Clinton, you didn't stop and realise you were electing Hillary Clinton.

Attached: file.png (1440x907, 1.66M)

HAY GUIZE NOW THAT CAPITALISM HAS FAILED LET'S VOTE FOR COMMUNISM

>hilary clinton wouldn't have done literally these exact things plus much worse
ok bud kys

also trump didn't arrest assange you retard

But orange man bad.
>and now we go to our expert from the foundation for experts and expertise on experts
>hi Ari
>well, hi Jane, Metzler-Rosenberg-Krautstein, that's funny because my mother was a Metzler-Goldenberg-Rosenfeld
>hahahaha
>yeah, hahaha lol
>so anyway, Ari, how should we think about why the orange man is bad today?
>Well, Jane, I had to consult my personal panel of experts, but they said it's because the orange man is bad
>ahuh
>they also said the orange man is bad
>well, Ari, thanks for spending time with us today!
>thanks, Jane, it was great remembering the six million with you

you wrote all that hahahaha faggot i didn't even read it. only fags and niggers vote democrat, everybody knows that.

Sorry, I always have to pledge more to NPR because for some reason they can't seem to stay afloat otherwise.

Yes but Trump was funnier and it pissed of the left and liberals.

Don't think for one second Jow Forums supported Trump. If it was up to us, we would've elected Hitler and really done the Holocaust.

Oh wait, I forgot we need to use the last five minutes of our show to mention our underwriters
>THIS HOUR BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE RAND CORPORATION
>THE BILL AND HILLARY GATES FOUNDATION
>THE FOUNDATION FOR THE FOUNDATION OF ARTS
>THE TALMUD LIBRARY PROJECT FOUNDATION FOR THE TALMUD

plz goys gib sheckels we're about to go out of business

>If it was up to us, we would've elected Hitler and really done the Holocaust.
Why would you elect someone who explicitly did not do the Holocaust in order to do the Holocaust?

and the right would have been there to stop her. now that the "right" wing guy is in charge stupid cuckservatives cheer on the same policies they should be rioting over.

>oy vey the goyim aren't rioting
>ACTIVATE CALLING THEM ALT-RIGHT AGAIN
>SOUND THE REEEEEE ALARMS
c'mon, goyim, just vote for communism

>Assange arrested
> orange man bad
Uk isn't apart of the USA

Attached: 1554940036535.jpg (562x1024, 105K)

yeah but I'm gonna vote for trump, still better than voting democrat obviously

I thought you fags realized that mainstream political candidates are literally a shit choice every single time.

Attached: 1544930693804.jpg (750x737, 67K)

Hitler didn't run.

I love capitalism, but I'll vote for communism just to teach you dumb goy Jew dicksuckers a lesson.

Maybe you will grow a pair of balls and actually ride into Washington with tanks to prevent communist takeover. It's the last hope for ZOG takedown.

Do you have an extra tank? I'd love to try riding one.

Hitler is the man I am referring to in that comment.

It’s 4D chess trust the plan. All will be revealed soon. Tick tock.

ID: Q

I see you're lubing up your tank. WASHINGTON GET READY

>yesss, stay nice and quiet, goy. Trust the plan!

objectively it the exact same thing. muh salt and libtard tears don't actual matter when Trump is helping turn us into brazil.

Really, you should be fired for wasting money. You could be infiltrating the antifa coms right now.

False dichotomy

Attached: 5B209E06-2076-4EFA-96F1-5B08837AA9E2.png (699x969, 38K)

>THE WILD Q APPEARED ON MY THREAT MATRIX
>ACTIVATE CALLING HIM A QTARD
Man, I just really hope the military can do better than this. Embarrassing!

It's the dichotomy that you shill for. It's false? Then why are you shilling for it?

Explain Kushner

>>No border wall
You keep parroting this and it's always wrong.

>>Assange arrested
No direct link to Trump

>>No border wall
230 miles upgraded, funding secured for futher 330 miles

>>Israel > America
Because Obama and Congress gave them money?

>>"I love legal immigrants!"
OMG, man who says many things said thing!

kys shill

>someone isn't sucking israel's cock
>better call him a communist
>and butthurt when he calls out my low-iq tribalist mindset
embarrassing

Why? I never thought he should have been in the white house. I've been saying that from the get-go.

Trump is the reason he was arrested
He said so much WHILE being arrested
Fuck off Zogcog

repairing obama's fence does not a wall make

despite making up less than 2% of the population, jews get 100% of the presidential candidates. they never lose no matter who wins and it's the same over here

There’s nothing but t_d shills here anymore

>shifting the blame this hard

Factually speaking, the UK is responsible for his arrest.

Democracy is a sham.

Psychopaths only understand force.

Might makes right.

Survival of the fittest is real and always comes back into the equation.

Fight or perish.

Attached: DemocracyIsASham.jpg (1124x1238, 349K)

Who's not sucking Israel's cock? Jim Trafficant? He's dead. You have a very big mental error if you think the president matters when it comes to Israel.

Did you ever even stop and think about dual citizens? Did you ever call for rounding up all the Jews and dumping them in Israel because of their demographic problem? No, you're stuck on orange man bad.

many of us saw trump as in cahoots with hillary based on his history of supporting the clintons and their friendship

your newfag is showing

Or, you could be less of an idealist and more pragmatic
>major developer has close ties to political party that runs the state he does most of his developments in
>why would he do this?

Not everyone is an ideologue, most people are more concerned with getting shit done, as opposed to virtue signalling their ideological purity. The dude is a property developer from New York, he is obviously dirty.

Trump is in the best position in the world to stop and think about dual citizens (like his children). He is in the best position in the world to call for rounding them up and deporting them to israel. He doesn't because he is a traitor.

>b-but the deep state will kill him!!
so what? if he is not willing to die for America then he shouldn't be president. now he is just a traitor AND a coward.

>many of us
Well as long as that means we're going to find out about the Clinton Foundation, I'll go with that absurd narrative.

ZION DON THE NEOCON

supporting trump was still the right call, he was the only candidate talking about immigration - even if he had no intention of acting on his talk electing him sent a message that you're serious about immigration.

this is is true, i believed in him during the election. now that he has completely failed on everything important i see know reason to dickride him like the reddit immigrants here do.

>No direct link to Trump
Assange's lawyer confirmed there's an American DOJ arrest warrant for Assange.

Why are Jews against immigration?

Are you calling for Trump to die? I don't understand your logic on this one.

>completely failed on everything important
Because your an idiot who thinks POTUS has ditatorial power. Everything he tries either gets stopped by congress or the courts. How would that be his fault?

>lawyer
You realize that a big part of high-profile cases is PR, right? If you arent going to win in a court of law, you try to win the court of public opinion to create social and political pressure for a favorable outcome.

i'm calling on him to make the necessary sacrifices to save this country. its why i voted for him. he's more interested in golfing at fucking mar-a-lago tho.

OY VEYYYYYYYY

IT WAS 4D CHESS

hahahahahah Trump supporters are fucking brain dead

I DON'T SUPPORT MY GOVERNMENT
YOU SUPPORT TRUMP

THIS, and never think for a moment that every election isnt controlled, especially those with slim marginsThis guy has an interesting point, it makes sense in a grand scheme of things

What are those sacrifices? Imagine if you got on an elevator and there's Donald Trump and you have 30 seconds to explain it to him.

We call this an "elevator pitch" among working class people.

>running out of argument that quickly
>Shitposting this hard

Use your words, user.

I only shill for White Nationalism. It’s hard too do with retards like you. I lose a little more faith in the White race every time a boomer posts.

>IT WAS 4D CHESS
Well, he really was playing 4D chess in the end, just not the way people thought he would, and he screwed white America quite masterfully.

Well, prove anything I've said wrong. He said while being thrown in the van.

>"The UK must resist the Trump administration."
He's being extradited to the US.

You still support Trump, no doubt, and will continue doing so because you are retarded, lmao. You're like the SJW lefty whatever you hate.

I don't support the UK government. I don't support any politicians here. You? Big red hat, you fucking dunce

I haven't seen you shill even once for WN thusfar.

Kek, I like how every shill on here just squeals about da joos and how Trump hasnt Governed unilaterally like Obama.

Trump has done a great job and if it werent for the RINO backstabbing the first year and the corrupt media coverage 24/7 this guy would landslide 2020.

This so fucking much
You the same bong from the sticky, yellow ID?

Yeah
>White America

>Trump has done a great job
What has he done exactly, elaborate, exceot for the fingertip and just a taste of everything that wasnt fully enforced? Hes done a great job for Israel lmao, and its not the joos, its the guys who flip everything around, they call themselves jews, but they actually arent, sure, they have a percentage of the population jewish, but thats just for an alibi

screencap

>joos
It's called Jews. Work on your literacy.

>Trump has done a great job

Trump is a complete fuckup and liar. NO wall, illegal immigrants coming over the border have increased, no arrest of Hillary like he promised, more H1B visa, so tech firms can save money by not hiring Americans, gives tons of money to Israel while our nation's infrastructure collapses, due to lack of maintenance, like the Missouri River dam that burst, totally flooding Nebraska--watch for food prices to rise...etc.

OY VEY IF YOU ARE AGAINST TRUMP THEN YOU ARE A COMYUNIST

This guy took his flu shots.

>White Nationalism
Do you know how contractory that statement is? White? The color of your skin and nationalism? You cant fight for your nation and for every white man, you cant even fight for your nation because American, as an entity does not exist, the genes do not allow you to ever make a functioning society because you are surrounded by the people out of your tribe, out of your gene pool, you can trade, coexist, but you will never strive for the same values, you will realize that one day, thats why your society's values shift every decade, thats why you are the melting pot. Sure, you are mixed now to a point of no return maybe, hence the passivity of your society, your government can enforce almost anything and there will be nothing except for a few rants om twitter, they projected you as a future sterile and passive cattle that will just legitimize the position of power and let it shape the world

I cited the guy i replied to

>How would that be his fault?
Shit like DACA could have been revoked on day 1. He even said he would do it during the campaign but pussied out because it doesn't directly help israel.

Oh sorry I forgot to notice the (You). Please, sir, may I have another?

>drops MOAB on Syria

He shouldn't have to be "pitched" to fulfill campaign promises like ending Obama's DACA executive order. Even so, I'd tell him to spend all that time on Twitter calling out kikes and not giving a fuck if they kill him for it. Fucking ilhan Omar did a better job at this.

This guy is a kike

you mad kike?

Nah, White works. You just don't get it.

?? How am i a kike? Genuenly interested because im certain of my stance on the jews and israel, elaborate please.

Sorry it took you so long to huff your way up the stairs. You don't have a fraction of that time to give your elevator pitch. You didn't prepare ahead of time.

Clean your homework.

It's a simple concept you refuse to accept and use the same tired deconstructionist arguments used by postmodernists. While Europeans want to use their countries as an identifier which is fine like you said America is a "melting pot" not very dissimilar to Europe, but let's not go there because we all know that you guys never traveled or mixed. It was up until 1965 white (read) European men of good character. Sorry you refuse to see the very blatant and obvious for some false sense intellectual integrity. I guess being a Turkish rape baby can do that to you.

Im begging you, give me proof, because i literally named the jew in my post that replied to that one, and i said joos because the guy i replied to named them in an ironical way. So tell me again, how am i, a Serbian Orthodox Christian a kike, please, im lookimg forward to it

Great rebuttal Chaim. Not all of us are paid to be here all day.

What do you get paid to do all day? Based on the timestamps, I have to conclude that you don't have a day job.

The idea of Trump was what Jow Forums loved. During his election he portrayed himself as an Ant-Establishment Leader who will drain the swamp and usher in a new age for America.

Granted we know that is no longer the case as he was always controlled opposition or became compromised sometime during his presidency.

While many may dismiss these criticisms as attempts to cause divisions or commies it's rather clear that Trump isn't what he portrayed himself to be.

While I'm not going to assert that you are a Jew it is not impossible for a Jew to convert. Being Jewish isn't merely a religious choice. There whole history has been them using the matriarchal lineages to ensure genetic integrity.

Getting further and further from talking about Trumps failure to show as much balls as a Somali nigress. Pilpul 101.

There is absolutely nothing stopping Trump from calling out israeli dual citizenship other than his own complicity and cowardice.

>use the same tired deconstructionist arguments used by postmodernists
Ehm, im using my own arguments
>I guess being a Turkish rape baby can do that to you.
Wont bother responding to anything you said because of this, you are not worthy. Using insults for what purpose exactly, to delegitimize my post? I entitled my opinion, you can agree or disagree, but using offenses is not the way of arguing. Fun fact, im am entirely Serbian, i got my lineage traced to the year 789 (before you use now my Serbian heritage as an insult, i suggest you look into the westernized history of Serbia because why would you bother looking into the real history of ours and im not talking Deretic)

Buuuut, i am not Jewish. So, where do we go from this?

You could brought it back any time, bud.

^^^Right there Moishe.
You're the one desperately trying to side track about not posting within 30 seconds and other bullshit.

I like how you can only accuse me of things that you yourself instigated.

>>Assange arrested
He was a double agent, not reliable.

Ah, more pilpul. You are the one who tried setting the 30 second elevator pitch standard, remember? Right here? And then you got butthurt when I pointed out that you didn't even try to respond to the argument (because you can't). Maybe if Kushner had better shills than you, Trump's support on Jow Forums wouldn't be cratering despite his constant betrayal.

Trump is the double agent. I'd call him unreliable too but it's clear israel can count on him to back them up 100%.

That's not a very good elevator pitch.

>how can I correct the record
Keep going. It just makes you more obvious for the various agencies and for how to tune the models.

I only voted Trump to piss off the left

When it comes down to it, Trump is worse than Hillary. At least Hillary secretly doesn't like Bibi Netanyahu. Trump literally loves the man. He sees him as a sort of uncle because Bibi was good friends with Fred Trump when he lived in Jew York.

Attached: 1553536724689.png (1312x1232, 1.21M)

Attached: 1554356904493.png (615x591, 431K)